Thread: Carol Paul's Birthday Party

Carol Paul's Birthday Party

After the Hudsonville rally, I was lucky enought to be invited to Carol Paul's birthday party held at Ron's brother's house. Here are a few pictures.

Ron eating cake

My brother and Ron

My son Keith, my brother and Ron

Ron and I

This was supposed to be a pic of Carol blowing out the candles

Some more of Ron talking with us

Rally pics

Justin Amash

Last edited by Cap; 02-26-2012 at 08:12 PM.
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thank you for the pictures (:
    "The woods are lovely, dark, and deep... But I have got promises to keep.. and miles to go before I sleep.." - Robert Frost

You lucky sob! Hope you had an amazing time! Thanks for the pictures

Everyone wish Carol a Happy 18th Birthday, she's only had one every four years

Yes, a leap year baby. Such a sweet lady.
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

Looks like your son was getting a "stern talking too" in pic 3...lol.

Awesome for you......any other tidbits/insider info to share?

Lucky dog! thanks for posting the pics!

Ron is such a down to earth, non pretentious man. Truly a treasure of our time. I was so thankful for the opportunity to meet such a great man.

We had quite a nice chat. We talked about when he was a high school wrestler back in Pennsylvania (we are a big wrestling family). He remarked that he wished he had more time to bike ride while on the campaign trail. My brother (black belt) asked Ron if he would like to go to the dojo in the morning and get a work out in. Ron said he would love to except campaign obligations prevented that.

We talked about the grind of the campaign and we talked about how close the country is to the brink no return. Ron said he wouldn't have ran for President if he thought he couldn't save it. That gave me hope.

Some old photos were brought out and I got to see Ron and his brothers when they were in their early teens. I thanked him profusely for stepping up for the country. God Bless Ron Paul.
    On Trump:

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    One more thing, I want to publically thank our own KEEF for setting this whole thing up. It was truly a huge day for our family
    On Trump:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, 1st LADY!!!
    "Every generation deserves to live free." ~Ron Paul
    "It's hard to be free, but when it works it sure is worth it." ~Janis Joplin

Great pics, incredible opportunity!

Better picture of Carol

On Trump:

More pictures to follow tomorrow.
    On Trump:

Where is Carol?
    I wish I could afford a cool Ron Paul T-shirt or bumper sticker. :-(

Look at this picture of Dr. Paul, it is one of the best. Taken at the Hudsonville rally.

On Trump:

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Justin Amash

On Trump:

We are a big wrestling family as well. I KNEW there was something else about Ron. LOL.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by kathy88 View Post
    We are a big wrestling family as well. I KNEW there was something else about Ron. LOL.
    They should decide this election in a wrestling fight. Ron would destroy them! =D

Quote Originally Posted by Danan View Post
    They should decide this election in a wrestling fight. Ron would destroy them! =D
    Newt would crush them all. Literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Calhoun View Post
    Newt would crush them all. Literally.
    Yep.

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."