Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RFK's Son Arrested For Trying To Take His Own Baby Out Of Hospital

RFK's Son Arrested For Trying To Take His Own Baby Out Of Hospital

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/02/surveillence-video-shows-robert-f-kennedys-son-in-scuffle-with-nurses/

Video at the link. Story in a nutshell - young father decides to take newborn out for some fresh air, ends up physically scuffling with nurses.

Note that there was never any doubt that he was the father, so the "trying to stop a kidnapping" position does not have a bearing here.

Prediction: He'll settle and apologize. Pussy.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How could "no doubt" as to his being the father be proved? We aughta give nurses tazers so that this type of thing can be properly handled. You know, like the cops do.
    Best of luck in life.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/02/surveillence-video-shows-robert-f-kennedys-son-in-scuffle-with-nurses/

Video at the link. Story in a nutshell - young father decides to take newborn out for some fresh air, ends up physically scuffling with nurses.

Note that there was never any doubt that he was the father, so the "trying to stop a kidnapping" position does not have a bearing here.

Prediction: He'll settle and apologize. Pussy.
    You really have a low tolerance toward pussies, especially if they are men. Reported.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

OMG. The comments are frightening. I thought this one was satire at first but horrifyingly it was not:

Who is this genius Douglas Kennedy to decide that his 3 day old baby needs fresh air? And who does he think he is that he can just walk off the floor with the baby? Of course with his medical education, NOT, he knows what’s best for the baby. And who’s to say that he and his wife weren’t having marital problems and he was trying to take the baby away? Hospital safety rules were meant for everyone. Period. I hope the hospital slaps him hard!
    Last edited by PatriotOne; 02-26-2012 at 05:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bolil View Post
    How could "no doubt" as to his being the father be proved? We aughta give nurses tazers so that this type of thing can be properly handled. You know, like the cops do.
    lol?
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotOne View Post
    OMG. The comments are frightening. I thought this one was satire at first but horrifyingly it was not:

Who is this genius Douglas Kennedy to decide that his 3 day old baby needs fresh air? And who does he think he is that he can just walk off the floor with the baby? Of course with his medical education, NOT, he knows what’s best for the baby. And who’s to say that he and his wife weren’t having marital problems and he was trying to take the baby away? Hospital safety rules were meant for everyone. Period. I hope the hospital slaps him hard!
    Apparently, being the baby's father isn't a good enough excuse for having the freedom to walk around with the baby. It amazes me how someone can ask "Who is this guy to....?" and NOT think, "Oh, wait, it's the baby's father. Yeah, that makes sense." Just downright absurd.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

Wait, so the dude related to JFK isn't allowed to take his own babyout of the hospital?

That's actually... Kinda frightening!

Excuse for the conspiracy theories, but who knows what they're doing in secret without the parent's supervision or consent? I don't ike how that sounds one bit.

So many orwellian comments to choose from but here's another gem:

If for any reason the Kennedy baby should not have been taken outside, it would be that the other babies in the nursery would/could be subjected to germs/bacteria brought back in from his excursion outside (yeah because all the germs and diseased people are OUTSIDE of the hospital...not in the hospital ). It’s not really fair for the other babies to potentially subject them to the same. Apparently this person thinks Kennedy's goal was to go rub the baby all over a leper outside.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So many orwellian comments to choose from but here's another gem:
    I might almost suggest filling the comments with the most absurd things imaginable..

but it seems people are doing that already.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I might almost suggest filling the comments with the most absurd things imaginable..

but it seems people are doing that already.
    n/k

Four words:

Mid Wife.

Home Birth.

Opt out of the system.

The schools, the hospitals, the prisons, it's all the same.

Anyone want to question whether if the mother had done the same thing she would have been handled as such?

SMH
    Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder. ~GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter, Aug. 17, 1779

Quit yer b*tching and whining and GET INVOLVED!!

God, public school really screws up people's heads.

HE CAN'T TAKE HIS OWN CHILD!!! HE DOESN'T HAVE THE AUTHORITY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bolil View Post
    The nurses said they knew who he was. That's not being disputed.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Four words:

Mid Wife.

Home Birth..
    Two more words: Cesarean Section.

Yeah, it's really, really sad - but even in Libertarian circles my "children don't belong to the state" position gets a lot of resistance.

Note that the hospital isn't suing him. The nurses, however, have obtained private counsel.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

The hospital we went to was practically brand new, and I $#@! you not, they put a security tag on the baby that would set off an alarm if the baby got too close to an exit.
    Well, I got Rand started on his campaign (just search around here to see). I advised Thomas Massie before he ran for Congress. I am currently advising 2 liberty campaigns for the state legislature. I ran the war-room and won Minnesota for Ron Paul a few weeks back. There are other things I'm probably forgetting.
    Yet I can't afford $200 to go to a seminar--Matt Collins

Three words: Swiss army knife.

Quote Originally Posted by Kluge View Post
    The hospital we went to was practically brand new, and I $#@! you not, they put a security tag on the baby that would set off an alarm if the baby got too close to an exit.
    I wouldn't trust Kludge with a baby either.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    You really have a low tolerance toward pussies, especially if they are men. Reported.
    That must be why she always snaps at you

Pfft. There's a Mexican woman who actually survived giving herself a c-section at home.

Now that's a bad-ass.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In%C3%A9s_Ram%C3%ADrez
    Well, I got Rand started on his campaign (just search around here to see). I advised Thomas Massie before he ran for Congress. I am currently advising 2 liberty campaigns for the state legislature. I ran the war-room and won Minnesota for Ron Paul a few weeks back. There are other things I'm probably forgetting.

Pfft. There's a Mexican woman who actually survived giving herself a c-section at home.

Now that's a bad-ass.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In%C3%A9s_Ram%C3%ADrez
    We Mexicans are badass. I once got a papercut and didn't pass out.

Quote Originally Posted by eduardo89 View Post
    We Mexicans are badass. I once got a papercut and didn't pass out.
    I'm gonna need some proof on that claim.....

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm gonna need some proof on that claim.....
    I can email you a transcript and recording of the 911 call. I was conscious the whole time until the ambulance arrived.
    Last edited by eduardo89; 02-26-2012 at 07:53 PM.

I can email you a transcript and recording of the 911 call. I was conscious the whole time until the ambulance arrived.
    Your story is believable, except for the fact that they don't have 911 in Europe.

HA!

Your story is believable, except for the fact that they don't have 911 in Europe.

HA!
    Who said it happened in Europe. They have 911 in Canada.

I don't actually know the emergency number in Spain...in England it's 999, but I know it's not that here...whatever, I live across the street from a police station, they can taze/shoot me from there.

Three words: Swiss army knife.
    Yeah, he's a Kennedy - he can afford his own damned OR.

Who said it happened in Europe. They have 911 in Canada.

I don't actually know the emergency number in Spain...in England it's 999, but I know it's not that here...whatever, I live across the street from a police station, they can taze/shoot me from there.
    Don't spoil my fun.

I wouldn't trust Kludge with a baby either.
    He is entrusted with our future leader.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast