Thread: Keynes VS Hayek Rap Videos

Keynes VS Hayek Rap Videos

Epic. Don't know if this has been posted yet but I did a search and couldn't find a threat about it.

For those who don't like Rap I suggest you don't watch them.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by DerailingDaTrain View Post
    ..but I did a search and couldn't find a threat about it..
    Really? I found these just on the first two pages of hits:
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ynes+hayek+rap

My personality type: INTJ - please forgive my weaknesses (Not naturally in tune with others feelings; may be insensitive at times, tend to respond to conflict with logic and reason, tend to believe I'm always right, tend to be unwilling or unable to accept blame )

They are great videos. Definitely worth a watch.
    What I say is for entertainment purposes only!

Mark 10:45 The Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life as a ransom for many.

"If you want to make a lot of money, resist diversification." - Jim Rogers

they are also
    fair to keynes

Well in all fairness Keynes did say this about The Road to Serfdom: "Morally and philosophically I find myself in agreement with virtually the whole of it."

Hayek also said this about Keynes: "He was the one really great man I ever knew, and for whom I had unbounded admiration. The world will be a very much poorer place without him."

I find myself in disagreement though about Keynes being a great man because of his views about eugenics, racist statements, and pro-inflation theories.

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Some Hayek Quotes - Courtesy of Humble Libertarian:

Last edited by AZJoe; 11-17-2018 at 01:29 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Quote Originally Posted by DerailingDaTrain View Post
    Well in all fairness Keynes did say this about The Road to Serfdom: "Morally and philosophically I find myself in agreement with virtually the whole of it."

Hayek also said this about Keynes: "He was the one really great man I ever knew, and for whom I had unbounded admiration. The world will be a very much poorer place without him."

I find myself in disagreement though about Keynes being a great man because of his views about eugenics, racist statements, and pro-inflation theories.
    Keynes was EXTREMELY anti-inflation.

"Lenin was certainly right. There is no subtler, no surer means of overturning the existing basis of society than to debauch the currency. The process engages all the hidden forces of economic law on the side of destruction, and does it in a manner which not one man in a million is able to diagnose. "

Keynes was actually for pretty limited government. The problem with Keynes was that his ideas about government spending to boost and manage the economy don't work. The biggest problem with Keynes is people like Krugman and other "Keynesians" have tortured Keynes original ideas to promote all sorts of things that Keynes himself would never have approved. Keynes was a not a welfare statist for instance.