Thread: Election 2012: Ready to Caucus, Washington? (Some sources for facts on Washington Caucus)

Election 2012: Ready to Caucus, Washington? (Some sources for facts on Washington Caucus)

"Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I sure would like to have caucuses in my state. At least, you have way more control over the delegate situation and one last crack to speak the truth to those voting. Contrast with a primary where you merely show up, vote and aren't really supposed to do any politicking whilst in line to vote.

We are so gonna pawn them here. I just know it

PS: Santorum and Romney will do decently well though, so its all about our turnout. Get on the phones people.. I did 6 hours yesterday and like at 6pm we continuously found Ron Paul supporters, one guy had 5 in a row (while others calling at the same time were all finding supporters one after another).. We probably found 10-20 supporters in less than 5 mins.

Support here in WA is excited and ready to go to the caucuses. Almost all of them were ready to go and they would almost always respond to the question who they will vote for with passion 'ohh DEFINITELY Ron Paul'.

Some people don't know the caucus time and location. Many think they will vote for Paul in the primary as they are used to it this way. Most people really don't know that much about the caucus. So we need all the help with the phones we can get. This year there is no primary. Caucus only. We need to spread this info out!

If anyone needs their caucus location tell them to go to:
    http://www.votewa.com

And remember to tell them that they have to be there BEFORE 10am (doors open at 9am) because doors close at 10am and they DON'T let you in after that. 10am is absolute deadline. Many people say 'its at 10' and some think they can come after that. So make sure to emphasize the fact that they can't come after 10am!!
    Last edited by RPit; 02-26-2012 at 11:56 AM.