Thread: Sorry Unemployed Person I Can Not Hire You

Angry Sorry Unemployed Person I Can Not Hire You

My apologies to the unemployed person I was going to hire. The federal government has just taken your salary. #TaxesDone

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsTime View Post
    My apologies to the unemployed person I was going to hire. The federal government has just taken your salary. #TaxesDone

As a Buisness owners I just hired my first new employee in 2 years. He came with Mr. Obamas $4,000.00 hiring credit. I told my new staff memeber that he was hired becuase I needed help, he was hired for his skills and that he can take the $4,000.00 Obama bribe and tear it up!. Taking that $4,000.00 tax credit know will cost my kids $20,000.00 later!

Cannot is one word.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Calhoun View Post
    Cannot is one word.
    Can not, cannot, can't; is all the same.
    My personality type: INTJ - please forgive my weaknesses (Not naturally in tune with others feelings; may be insensitive at times, tend to respond to conflict with logic and reason, tend to believe I'm always right, tend to be unwilling or unable to accept blame )

I think this issue definitely needs to brought to attention more often - the more taxes people as well as companies pay, the less people they can hire & of course, fewer goods & services are produced & therefore prices will be higher & living standards will be lower; government takes that money then most of it ends up in the pockets of not-worth-a-sh!t politicians & bureaucrats & their buddies while private sector would definitely use that capital more effectively to create more PRODUCTIVE jobs
    There is enormous inertia — a tyranny of the status quo — in private and especially governmental arrangements. Only a crisis — actual or perceived — produces real change. When that crisis occurs, the actions that are taken depend on the ideas that are lying around. That, I believe, is our basic function: to develop alternatives to existing policies, to keep them alive and available until the politically impossible becomes politically inevitable
    - Milton Friedman

Oh I thought you were going to bitch about my CBC again! Ha! Yeah the Fed gov took my salary to cannibalize it in to things I might need like a predator drone and matches to start a camp fire in the desert.

Cannot is one word.
    http://www.dailywritingtips.com/cannot-or-can-not/

I'm going to start spelling it canot just to tick you off

Quote Originally Posted by hazek View Post
    Can not, cannot, can't; is all the same.
    cain't ,slang for can't ,meaning (hermain cain no you cannot sleep with me)
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsTime View Post
    http://www.dailywritingtips.com/cannot-or-can-not/

I'm going to start spelling it canot just to tick you off
    better yet cain't
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

Cannot is one word.
    True, but 'can not' is two words, and is grammatically correct. 'Can't' is also one word, and is grammatically correct.

Cannot, Can not, & Can't = correct
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Quote Originally Posted by FCArchitect View Post
    As a Buisness owners I just hired my first new employee in 2 years. He came with Mr. Obamas $4,000.00 hiring credit. I told my new staff memeber that he was hired becuase I needed help, he was hired for his skills and that he can take the $4,000.00 Obama bribe and tear it up!. Taking that $4,000.00 tax credit know will cost my kids $20,000.00 later!
    I thought this might be a thread about the returning veterans' tax credits. Once again, Uncle Sam is picking winners and losers. Back during the restore America act or whatever 3rd stimulus Obama was pushing 2011, there was this effort to prevent discrimination of the unemployed.

In both instances, the classes - veterans or unemployed - are created by government yet private parties are responsible for fixing the mess.