Thread: US Senate Race In California Taking Shape

US Senate Race In California Taking Shape

Rick Williams Is One of the Final Three

The race for United States Senate in California is taking on its final shape and form. Diannosaur Feinstein, our 20- year incumbent from the last century, is a lock for the Democrat nomination. So who will her Republican challenger be?

There are only three Republican candidates (out of an original list of fourteen) who remain viable for the second seat on the November general election ballot. Each of the three has been endorsed by one of the Republican Party organizations of substance. Each of the three has at least some level of recognizable support that might translate into a winning primary vote total on June 5th. And each of the three is campaigning hard– to win. So California Republican voters will have a choice to make– which one will it be? Let’s take a moment to compare and contrast the three GOP viables:

Elizabeth Emken is the choice of the old guard establishment insiders in the state party apparatus. She received the “official” California Republican Party endorsement by a vote of 24 insiders at the outset of the primary race last March. Ms. Emken is the classic establishment type– her life work has been as a Washington D.C. lobbyist, for heaven’s sake! She stands for nothing! She’s a go-along, get-along where our corrupt political class is concerned. A vote for Emken is a vote for more of the same– more deficits, more debt, more bailouts, more spending, blah, blah, blah. No thanks.

Al Ramirez is the choice of the California Republican Assembly. He’s the Hispanic candidate in the race– but let’s ask ourselves: what has he ever done? Mr. Ramirez offers no substance at all– no proposed changes in Washington D.C.; no spending cuts; no plan to end the debt and deficit culture that’s bankrupting our nation; no ideas to deal with our collapsing economy . . . a big fat zero as far as new direction is concerned. Al Ramirez may be Hispanic– but that’s not good enough! This campaign is about substance . . . not racial pandering. Al Ramirez? No thanks.

Rick Williams is the third viable. He’s the choice of the Republican Liberty Caucus, endorsed by the RLC both statewide in California and at the national level. Rick Williams is the one candidate in the Republican field who will actually do something! He’ll cut the federal budget by $1 trillion dollars in his first year in office. He’ll abolish five (5) federal cabinet departments– Education, Energy, HUD, Commerce, and Interior. He’ll end our corrupt, counterfeiting Federal Reserve System and take back control of our money. He’ll end this insane “policeman of the world” role that our government has slipped into. Very simply, Rick Williams will bring our federal government back under control, and cut the D.C. monstrosity down to size. No other candidate in the race– Democrat, Republican, whatever– offers anything remotely comparable.

So the choice for Republican voters is clear: elect one of the two remaining do-nothings, or pick Rick Williams and send someone to Washington D.C. who’ll actually shake things up and take back our government for the benefit of the people. Isn’t it obvious what’s needed? Isn’t it obvious who the right leader is? We’re down to a field of three Republican contenders– let’s choose wisely this time around.

Rick Williams For United States Senate In California

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Williams View Post
    Rick Williams Is One of the Final Three

Rick Williams is the third viable. He’s the choice of the Republican Liberty Caucus, endorsed by the RLC both statewide in California and at the national level. Rick Williams is the one candidate in the Republican field who will actually do something! He’ll cut the federal budget by $1 trillion dollars in his first year in office. He’ll abolish five (5) federal cabinet departments– Education, Energy, HUD, Commerce, and Interior. He’ll end our corrupt, counterfeiting Federal Reserve System and take back control of our money. He’ll end this insane “policeman of the world” role that our government has slipped into. Very simply, Rick Williams will bring our federal government back under control, and cut the D.C. monstrosity down to size. No other candidate in the race– Democrat, Republican, whatever– offers anything remotely comparable.

So the choice for Republican voters is clear: elect one of the two remaining do-nothings, or pick Rick Williams and send someone to Washington D.C. who’ll actually shake things up and take back our government for the benefit of the people. Isn’t it obvious what’s needed? Isn’t it obvious who the right leader is? We’re down to a field of three Republican contenders– let’s choose wisely this time around.

Rick Williams For United States Senate In California
    Good Luck Mr. Williams. We can use people like you in the Senate for sure.
    "Everyone who believes in freedom must work diligently for sound money, fully redeemable. Nothing else is compatible with the humanitarian goals of peace and prosperity." -- Ron Paul

Brother Jonathan

Ron Paul In California

Ron Paul can have a big impact here in California on June 5th. It's Paul versus Romney.

Here is his website :http://rickwilliamsforsenate.com/

And his FB page, make sure to like him : http://www.facebook.com/RickWilliamsforSenate

This guy looks like one of the best candidates I have seen so far. Anyone in CA know what his chances are?
    Last edited by Drex; 04-26-2012 at 04:44 PM.
    NEBRASKA FOR RON PAUL

Good Luck Mr. Williams, you have me and my family's votes. (former Dems who switched to Republicans to vote for Dr. Paul)

You have two more votes here!

I just received my CA ballot guide in the mail the other day, though. Is there a reason why you are not listed with a "blurb" in it? In the past, I have made my voting decisions not in small part from this guide.

Quote Originally Posted by Drex View Post
    Here is his website :http://rickwilliamsforsenate.com/

And his FB page, make sure to like him : http://www.facebook.com/RickWilliamsforSenate

This guy looks like one of the best candidates I have seen so far. Anyone in CA know what his chances are?
    It's an up-hill battle. Surviving the Primary would be a miracle in CA this year. That's all I'll say, because I don't want to be defeatist about it. Who knows, Feinstein could have a stroke tomorrow (not to wish ill on anyone, but she is getting pretty long in the tooth) and it would be a wide-open contest.

Quote Originally Posted by craezie View Post
    You have two more votes here!

I just received my CA ballot guide in the mail the other day, though. Is there a reason why you are not listed with a "blurb" in it? In the past, I have made my voting decisions not in small part from this guide.
    That's a bummer. That's a pet peeve of mine. I have contacted Secretary of State candidates in the past about this and they all have "supported" the idea that every candidate gets a written piece in the Voter Guide. It never happens though.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

from wikipedia:
    Three and one-third term incumbent Democrat Dianne Feinstein was re-elected in 2006 with 59% of the vote. She is a confirmed candidate[9] for reelection and is considered a likely democratic hold. Although, she does face primary opposition. California's senate seat is considered in play for the GOP. In a survey released on March 5, 2012, Dianne Feinstein's approval rating was only 41%. Democrats in California gave Feinstein a 60% approval rating, the lowest of her career. It is also worth noting that California voters give Congress a 9% approval rating, making this race one to watch.[175]
    If Rick won the primary and he is a solid candidate I would think he could win because of his Ron Paul affiliation. in the general election, most republicans would vote along party lines, but democrats converted to RP would vote for Rick also, and he would do well with independents. I think the republican primary coming up is actually tougher for Rick. We'll have to see how much attention he gets in the next month. I'm voting for him along with a few other people I know. I only have watched his youtube vids, and I made up my mind from that.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Technically there are no primaries in CA since the election works similar to the Louisiana Cajun Primary where its all open.
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    nothing is going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss, from The Lorax

Found this post as I was researching for the ballot. You have my vote, Rick Williams.

Rick Williams definitely has my vote. Feinstein needs to go.
    I am the spoon.