Thread: Robocalling for Ron Paul! What msg to leave to 300+million americans?

Robocalling for Ron Paul! What msg to leave to 300+million americans?

Hello,

I am working on a robocalling platform that leaves voicemails. I have a few ideas about what I want to say, but usually what I say is too crude to be blasted out there..

Anyone got any ideas on what message should be said? Keep it to 30 seconds please.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Do not robocall. It is annoying and not personal enough.

No, I am going to robocall. Meh.. I could say a lot about your statement but I will just keep my mouth shut.

I am not going to sit back and do nothing while I know what is going on. I will wakeup as many people as I can.

Wait are you robocalling everyone in the country?

Planning on it. I want a good message to say, thats why I am asking you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightweis View Post
    Great idea bro!!!!
    Thanks man! Finally, someone who doesn't care if we annoy people.. This is life and death here guys.. We gotta get Ron elected!

My software will be able to make 3Mil calls per day in the beginning..

So, still need a message, I've got one as I said.. but its pretty rude and crude :P Lots of cuss words (i get passionate when I talk politics)

Quote Originally Posted by Nhighlander View Post
    Thanks man! Finally, someone who doesn't care if we annoy people.. This is life and death here guys.. We gotta get Ron elected!

My software will be able to make 3Mil calls per day in the beginning..

So, still need a message, I've got one as I said.. but its pretty rude and crude :P Lots of cuss words (i get passionate when I talk politics)
    Do NOT curse on a robocall related to Ron Paul, that's ridiculous. Put together a passionate and respectful message. It'll be hard for a blast to come up with a single unifying message but I'd go with "role of government" messaging.
    Do you live in Michigan? Join our meetup and help spread the Ron Paul message!!

http://www.meetup.com/ronpaul-39/

The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers.
    --Thomas Jefferson

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ‎"Wake the bleep up. We are getting bleepED here. Iraq War. 9/11. We are being played as fools. The last president we had who had the balls to stand up to these guys was killed by the CIA. Ron Paul is OLD, and he has BIG BALLS. VOTE FOR HIM YOU IDIOTS."

See.. needs refinement..

30-second robocall messages can be good for trashing an opponent, but not so good for changing peoples' worldview. What do you think can be said in 30 seconds to wake people up that Ron Paul hasn't said in 30 years?

This is ridiculous.