Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Get Ready for the Ron Paul DEBATE SURGE

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    No its not, it was the same old Ron. Just because he was asked a question about his Santorum ad and successfully put Santorum down, you think he grew balls.
    He was assertive the entire debate, something that we have only seen in bits and pieces here and there. I guess you could call it "growing balls" but it's really a matter of terminology is it not? Anyone who has followed RP for any length of time knows that last night was not his typical debate. The subject matter was the same, the message was the same, but the delivery was very different (more assertive).

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Gallup tracking numbers including yesterday will be released here in about 50 minutes, at 1pm EST. I will update this thread when they're released, but keep an eye on it!

http://www.gallup.com/poll/election.aspx

Hoping we get some bump.....
    Why can't everybody else leave everybody else alone?

Quote Originally Posted by 1836 View Post
    Gallup tracking numbers including yesterday will be released here in about 50 minutes, at 1pm EST. I will update this thread when they're released, but keep an eye on it!

http://www.gallup.com/poll/election.aspx
    It's a 5 day average, I wouldn't expect much until say monday.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It shows that we picked up Santorum's lost point, but so did Newt. Probable won't know the true effect till Monday.

Paul will be on CNBC The Kudlow Report today. "Get fiscal religion or we will be Greece" should be used and hammered home. "Get fiscal religion".
    "Get fiscal religion"
    Like 9-9-9 a buzz word or catch phrase works. Please consider using this. It could play well with the neocon moral majority base. Time is running out!
    "Get fiscal religion" And pound the air waves!

Quote Originally Posted by LoneStarLocke View Post
    It shows that we picked up Santorum's lost point, but so did Newt. Probable won't know the true effect till Monday.
    A point means something, so I think we need to definitely have hope that a few more days will reflect a bigger increase in the numbers.

only 4.7 mil watched
    "I am, therefore I'll think" - Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by whippoorwill View Post
    Paul will be on CNBC The Kudlow Report today. "Get fiscal religion or we will be Greece" should be used and hammered home. "Get fiscal religion".
    "Get fiscal religion"
    Like 9-9-9 a buzz word or catch phrase works. Please consider using this. It could play well with the neocon moral majority base. Time is running out!
    "Get fiscal religion" And pound the air waves!
    People respond well to sound bites or catch phrases... thats how commercials and ads work.

Quote Originally Posted by BigByrd47119 View Post
    He was assertive the entire debate, something that we have only seen in bits and pieces here and there. I guess you could call it "growing balls" but it's really a matter of terminology is it not? Anyone who has followed RP for any length of time knows that last night was not his typical debate. The subject matter was the same, the message was the same, but the delivery was very different (more assertive).
    You're right. It's almost as though Ron had a cocktail or two before the debate, not enough to get drunk but enough to loosen up a little. I liked it.

Quote Originally Posted by BigByrd47119 View Post
    He was assertive the entire debate, ...... but the delivery was very different (more assertive).
    Definitely, especially with the comment about declaring war if thats what the congress and people want and also a huge statement in my mind is when he commented on people disagreeing with his stance on foreign conflict but he said, in so many words, the debt and cost will make them all agree with him in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Constitutional Paulicy View Post
    I'm on it. Who's with me?

TM
    “No people will tamely surrender their Liberties, nor can any be easily subdued, when knowledge is diffused and virtue is preserved. On the Contrary, when People are universally ignorant, and debauched in their Manners, they will sink under their own weight without the Aid of foreign Invaders.”
    ― Samuel Adams

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Santorum33%-1
    Romney27%-
    Gingrich16%+1
    Paul11%+1
    "Ron Paul, Ron Paul, Ron Paul, Ron Paul with a heart, Ron Paul, Mitt Romney, Ron Paul"

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMeridith View Post
    Definitely, especially with the comment about declaring war if thats what the congress and people want and also a huge statement in my mind is when he commented on people disagreeing with his stance on foreign conflict but he said, in so many words, the debt and cost will make them all agree with him in the end.
    Like a freaking boss!

Ron had a great night, his attack on frothy was pure genius and the 'rough' handshake and slap of the back at the end of the debate proves he was rattled.. I love how the 3 stoogies are happy enough to tear each other to shreads but whenever anyone of them tries to take on the Dr. they get smoked!

IMO RP's superior intellect and knowledge scares establishment to death, and all the while he's just telling the American people (and soon the world) the TRUTH..
    ...for, as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom – for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.
    The Declaration of Arbroath, 1320.

Quote Originally Posted by CTRattlesnake View Post
    Santorum33%-1
    Romney27%-
    Gingrich16%+1
    Paul11%+1
    I think Santorum is going to start to slide fast. He knew it after the debate and thats why he gave that handshake. Sort of a "you SOB you just drowned me" handshake.

Quote Originally Posted by VictorB View Post
    I think Santorum is going to start to slide fast. He knew it after the debate and thats why he gave that handshake. Sort of a "you SOB you just drowned me" handshake.
    I missed that part! Tubez?

Quote Originally Posted by LoneStarLocke View Post
    I missed that part! Tubez?
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ight=handshake

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123