Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Get Ready for the Ron Paul DEBATE SURGE

Get Ready for the Ron Paul DEBATE SURGE

Ron Paul's performance last night was strong and aggressive, and he scored real hits on Santorum. It seems clear that this was, in terms of how the media has responded to it, one of the best (or THE best) debate performances ever.

At this critical stage of the game, with skepticism towards Santorum starting to surge, and Romney still looked upon poorly by many Republicans, and Newt gaining little traction in his attempt to reassert himself, we are in prime position for our polling numbers to pop after that great debate.

The key indicator should be this one: The Gallup Tracking Poll

This poll is the gold standard of election tracking polls, and their methodology is sound. Their exact numbers may be a bit off, but it is a four day rolling average, and so it certainly picks up trends.

The most recent numbers released today indicate Feb. 18-22 polling. That doesn't include today, mind you.

IF Ron Paul picks up more than a point tomorrow, i.e., if he gains two points or more in tomorrow's Gallup release, then we know FOR SURE that the debate had a HUGE impact and we must immediately seize upon this opportunity to try and rocket Ron Paul into a higher position.

Think about it: If Ron Paul picks up more than a couple points tomorrow on Gallup, that means that ONE poll taken TODAY has enough of an impact to transform the FOUR DAY AVERAGE by 20% (in relation to the rolling average) or more, meaning his actual support in that one poll is much higher than the average and even higher than the new rolling number.

So far, the biggest increases in support that candidates have gained have been for Newt and Santorum, Santorum after he won the Iowa caucuses and later after he won the three states, then Newt after South Carolina. In each case, the candidates at most picked up 3 or 4 points in the Gallup average on a single day.

If we, too pick up 3 or 4 points tomorrow, we know this debate had a tremendous impact and we might surge in our own way, perhaps up to the high teens nationally.

Look for it. I really think it's quite possible. I'm so thrilled that Ron blew 'em away last night.
    Last edited by 1836; 02-23-2012 at 01:44 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Just in time for Super Tuesday too. They reported that this debate received a record viewing audience.
    “The easiest way to gain control of a population is to carry out acts of terror. [The public] will clamor for such laws if their personal security is threatened”.
    - Josef Stalin

Quote Originally Posted by Constitutional Paulicy View Post
    Just in time for Super Tuesday too. They reported that this debate received a record viewing audience.
    Excellent news. Ron was on his game last night.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Don't wait for the poll... Start talking about Ron Paul's surge everywhere you post!

Speak this into reality! The media does it all the time.

If we say Ron Paul surge 20,000 times, the media will read it. If Gallup or some other polling agency even notices a slight bump, they may use that language to describe it.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

according to listening to my local talk radio this morning he won some votes. People liked him last night.
    Terminus tela viaticus!

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Don't wait for the poll... Start talking about Ron Paul's surge everywhere you post!

If we say Ron Paul surge 20,000 times, the media will read it. If Gallup or some other polling agency even notices a slight bump, they may use that language to describe it.
    I'm on it. Who's with me?
    “The easiest way to gain control of a population is to carry out acts of terror. [The public] will clamor for such laws if their personal security is threatened”.
    - Josef Stalin

I'm already spreading knowledge bombs on my personal facebook page, where my apathetic friends exist.
    "You can prevent crimes by becoming a Police State. So if you advocate the Police State............the crime then will be against the American People and against Our Freedoms. And we will throw out so much of what Our Revolution was fought for." - Ron Paul, Nov. 22, 2011

You like Ben Swann? Let Raycom Media know!

Yup Yup Yup
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    State of Israel. If you will it, Dude, it is no dream.

talked to a neocon friend last night after the debate and HE brought up the debate to me. he then went on for about and hour raving about Paul TO ME . i could not even get a word in , he then said he changed his mind about voting for santorum . my mind was blown .
    i gave up on this guy back in 08 . this guy is glued to talk radio during the day and fox news in the evening . Ron killed it last night ..
    You are the Universe experiencing itself

Yeah, most of the media responded on a positive note on Ron's debate performance (maybe ulterior motives, but positive media is better than none/negative). Even the most anti-Ron pundits are either angry that Ron is doing well or slightly less angry and give Ron some credit.

I hope we score 1st in a few states and score at least 2nd in the rest of the upcoming states. If we can score 2nd place and above.. we can say we are consistently top tier and that we are the alternative to Romney or Santorum. People cant decide on Romney or Santorum, BUT Ron is the alternative.

When I get home, it will be wall-to-wall "Ron Paul Surging" and "Ron Paul Surge"! Comment sections of articles, FB, other forums...

Got to create this meme and get it in fornt of the media types...
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

This. It is well known that thoughts translate into reality. If we all meditate, visualize, and pray that Ron Paul wins the nomination he is that much closer. Influence the collective mind...
    Agriculture is our wisest pursuit, because it will in the end contribute most to real wealth, good morals, and happiness.
    -Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution View Post
    talked to a neocon friend last night after the debate and HE brought up the debate to me. he then went on for about and hour raving about Paul TO ME . i could not even get a word in , he then said he changed his mind about voting for santorum . my mind was blown .
    i gave up on this guy back in 08 . this guy is glued to talk radio during the day and fox news in the evening . Ron killed it last night ..
    I love stories like these!!! Anyone else who has any, bring 'em on. We need fuel for the surge.

#Winning!!!
    "When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system's game. The establishment will irritate you - pull your beard, flick your face - to make you fight, because once they've got you violent then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don't know how to handle is non-violence and humor. "

---John Lennon

"I EAT NEOCONS FOR BREAKFAST!!!"

---Me

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    I love stories like these!!! Anyone else who has any, bring 'em on. We need fuel for the surge.

#Winning!!!
    Yeah. Ron Paul really came through for himself, the movement, and for us at the debate. Re-newed strenght!

Ron Paul Surging!!!!! Its working this just released......

Poll: Ron Paul surges 7 points in California

The State Column | Thursday, February 23, 2012

Congressman Ron Paul (R-TX) has surged 7 points in the Golden State, according to a Field Poll of registered California Republican voters.
    Read more here........ http://www.thestatecolumn.com/articl...in-california/ (make sure you hit this article)
    - Josef Stalin

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Read more here........ http://www.thestatecolumn.com/articl...in-california/ (make sure you hit this article)
    WOW!!!
    "When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system's game. The establishment will irritate you - pull your beard, flick your face - to make you fight, because once they've got you violent then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don't know how to handle is non-violence and humor. "

---John Lennon

"I EAT NEOCONS FOR BREAKFAST!!!"

---Me

Not quite sure what the establishment is planning... They letting Ron get this far and getting this surge before super tuesday lol.

I am, for the first time, proud ot be a Californian.

Make sure to do google searches on Ron Paul Surge.

Everyone in their facebook/twitter start saying "It's about time Ron Paul is Surging". If it gets blasted out enough, we can build on this momentum.

This poll is a few days old, can't be because of the debate.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul101.com View Post
    This poll is a few days old, can't be because of the debate.
    That's good now we will really be SURGING!!!!!!!
    - Josef Stalin

wtf , the guy i was talking about lives in Bakersfield CA
    You are the Universe experiencing itself

Make sure to do google searches on Ron Paul Surge.
    That's what I've been doing. I also started threads on the three primary Ron Paul Facebook identities. They read.....

Say it with me......

RON PAUL SURGING!!!!!!!!!!! next?
    - Josef Stalin

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think last night's solid performance will be worth 4-5 points in polling.

In other good news Santorum fell off 2 points in Gallup daily pre-debate. Last night should knock him back another 5 at least.

Neocon/GOP Calculus:

Surge x Ron Paul x Momentum = Newsletters
    "You can prevent crimes by becoming a Police State. So if you advocate the Police State............the crime then will be against the American People and against Our Freedoms. And we will throw out so much of what Our Revolution was fought for." - Ron Paul, Nov. 22, 2011

You like Ben Swann? Let Raycom Media know!

I was informed by my spouse, that three who voted for BO last time not this time.

One for sure voted for Ron Paul last night. Waiting to hear about the other two. AZ

This is backing up what I hear from my long time barber that many people are not going to vote BO.

I know it is all about delegates but, the surge just might be taking place. IMHO a win in WA and VA can blow this up.

Another person just found out about the track record of Rick and now is considering Ron Paul per my wife.

The great thing about CNN debates is that they attract GOP diehards AND liberal Democrats (typical CNN viewers).

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    State of Israel. If you will it, Dude, it is no dream.
    What the $#@!'re you talking about?

Bout time Cali started to come around.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast