Hello, I have been a huge supporter of Ron Paul since first hearing him debate in 07. I have roamed this board in the past reading articles but never had a
need to post anything, until now. I have been in an argument with this guy about Ron Paul "talking nonsense" and claiming to be a hypocrite when dealing
with the tea party & occupy movements. I have tried all the basic arguments like how RP predicted the Iraq war, housing bubble burst, inflation, oil price
increases, ect... I have also attempted to argue the roots of Occupy with its opposition to the bank bailout and Tea party with its opposition to excessive
government spending are the same. I was hoping you guys could give me some help with how to respond to his last message.

"The occupy movement wants more goverment regulation on banks higher taxes on the top 1 percent, and more spending on socal programs like education, and infastructure. The tea party wants to lower taxes on the top 1 percent, remove all goverment regulation of banks and business anc cut federal spending on infastructure and education
They don't have allot in common. So when ron wants to audit the fed, and go after banks but cut back on the laws that regulate them he is just talking out of both sides of his mouth its funny he even disagees with him self at times. Hey may have some valid points at times but the rest is nonsense"

Thanks for any help, maybe with a sound argument I may be able to convert this guy.