Thread: Wife Admits: Slain Iranian Nuke Scientist‘s ’Ultimate Goal Was the Annihilation of Israel’

Wife Admits: Slain Iranian Nuke Scientist‘s ’Ultimate Goal Was the Annihilation of Israel’

Life long democrat recently turned RonPaulitan

Originally Posted by Austrian Econ Disciple
    "I like that guys spunk."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Can't take this story at face value. No doubt the war drums will be pounded over this. Fars News Agency is supposedly a semi-official Iranian news source. Why would they publish this? Another translation error? Internal Iranian politics?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Sharona Schwartz from the "Blaze" wrote this..

& Iranians seem to be consistent on going after the Zionist regime in contrast to Judiasm.

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post

& Iranians seem to be consistent on going after the Zionist regime in contrast to Judiasm.
    she wrote it, but it initially came from Fars... I saw the SCHWARTZ name and thought the same..

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Can't take this story at face value. No doubt the war drums will be pounded over this. Fars News Agency is supposedly a semi-official Iranian news source. Why would they publish this? Another translation error? Internal Iranian politics?
    they're privately owned, but would like to know by whom...couldn't find anything..

bad propaganda is bad
    We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false. -- William Casey, CIA Director

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.-- Mark Twain

When people like us-- the scum of society-- don't risk our lives when a rare chance comes our way, we become losers at that moment. So courage is the only thing we can rely on.-- Anchan
    Rick Simpson Hemp Oil

Yes, she admits it after being water boarded a few times.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

I'm $#@!ing sick of Iran war propoganda & higher OIL prices.

Wish Dr.Paul would talk about this, some

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Either way, another country has no right to destroy or overthrow another country unless absolutely threatened by that nation.

I will warn everyone now, Israel is going to f*ck Iran up soon enough.
    "I am, therefore I'll think" - Ayn Rand

He talked about Iran war propaganda last night.
    "I'm not just trying to win or get elected. I am trying to change the course of history" - Ron Paul

I have no doubt that there are extremists who want to kill Jews and want Israel destroyed. Its been that way for thousands of years. This is not news. The question is what role does the US govt have in it? I would argue none at all. If Sean Hannity and Newt Gingrich want to get involved they can buy a gun and a plane ticket and head on over themselves.

Edit: And I don't mean to sound insensitive. Just sick of being told that its my "moral obligation" to get involved in a 5,000 year old war on the other side of the planet. Then more people die and more people get involved and we wind up with WWI, or WWII, etc.. and the people of each country band together and the governments just make the death and destruction worse.
    Last edited by IDefendThePlatform; 02-23-2012 at 08:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IDefendThePlatform View Post
    I have no doubt that there are extremists who want to kill Jews and want Israel destroyed. Its been that way for thousands of years. This is not news. The question is what role does the US govt have in it? I would argue none at all. If Sean Hannity and Newt Gingrich want to get involved they can buy a gun and a plane ticket and head on over themselves.
    Yea, and take Bill and Hillary Clinton with them...

"He talked about Iran war propaganda last night"

Yes, he did a great job. Just want him to emphasis oil prices correlation.

War talk & actual war w/ Iran is fantastic for Oil company profits.

Refined oil was America's no#1 export in 2011.

This does not automativally prove though that this was Israeli terrorism although they had a motive.

Lol, they spin this off as if every Iranian official talks anti-Israel crap..

$#@!ty propaganda

Quote Originally Posted by No Free Beer View Post
    Either way, another country has no right to destroy or overthrow another country unless absolutely threatened by that nation.

That would be stupid on Israel's part.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...e-message.html

Iran offered to make peace with Israel and George W. Bush screwed that up.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontl...ndbargain.html

And even Rick Santorum knows what Iran is really up to...and it's not "annihilation of Israel".

Last edited by jmdrake; 02-23-2012 at 11:19 AM.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

No they are not.
    They may very well attempt it and will likely kick off WWIII. That is the whole purpose of their existence (from the beginning).

And after the destruction caused,, there will be another call for a one world government
    You will see the "leader" stand in the remains of Jerusalem.

This has all been predicted and is playing out as such.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    No they are not.
    They may very well attempt it and will likely kick off WWIII. That is the whole purpose of their existence (from the beginning).

And after the destruction caused,, there will be another call for a one world government

You got it! The House of Rothschild is ready for the final revolution. Some people may call it Judgement Day, others Armageddon, but the end result is always the same. Get right with Jesus and buckle up, everyone.
    Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives. -James Madison

Want cheap oil? Use sound money! Oil is at record lows in real terms. As RP said, you could be paying a dime a gallon if it weren't for the regime's meddling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Iran would not destroy Israel because Israel is the third holiest site in Islam!

All Iran ever called for is regime change, which is very understandable considering Israel's history of the Koenig Memorandum, and the 50,000 protesters through the Summer of 2011... Now, consider the size of Israel, and just realize how many people were actually protesting against the regime.

This war-drumming propaganda makes me sick to my stomach. I'm tired of them exploiting America's ignorance!

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    No they are not.

Correctemundo.

Quote Originally Posted by Lishy View Post
    I'm tired of them exploiting America's ignorance!
    I'm tired of America's ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by Lishy View Post
    Iran would not destroy Israel because Israel is the third holiest site in Islam!
    All Iran ever called for is regime change, which is very understandable considering Israel's history of the Koenig Memorandum, and the 50,000 protesters through the Summer of 2011... Now, consider the size of Israel, and just realize how many people were actually protesting against the regime.

This war-drumming propaganda makes me sick to my stomach. I'm tired of them exploiting America's ignorance!
    That's why they'll just stage a false flag against one of our carriers in the region.
    Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives. -James Madison

Exactly, Israel are the ones reminding Iran every day death is imminent if they defend themselves.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And Einstein admits he wants no part in something so terrible and frightening as the atom bomb.

also, there is the debate of the translation of these sayings....Kunich and RP argue that the meaning similar to Ahmajinehads wiping Israel off the map, is interpreted incorrectly and that it just means the regime, not the nation.

http://www.jcpa.org/text/ahmadinejad2-words.pdf pretty sure the findings are of zionists/neocons ... I doubt this was an independent query

I've read the original. I don't exactly agree with the revised *true* translation but it is indeed benign compared to the neocon propaganda you posted. The easiest way to tell for a non farsi speaker if some analysis is extremely biased neocon propaganda, is if they do not mention how Khamenei constantly counters Ahmadinezad statements within a few days. He is always going out of his way to clarify and remind the world that he means the zionist leaders, and that Iran will never attack Israel. If that caveat is not even mentioned once it is close to worthless to read.

The ironic thing is in Iran there is a wide circulation of how crazy America is, related to how Christians in America are hoping to bring about the end of the world according to their bible in the book of Revelation, about how they invade countries to bring back Jesus in their twisted insane Christian cult. They quote random ministers, politicians, and translate their rhetoric; sometimes incorrectly, and spout the same type of nonsense. It is why the US is the "great satan", and it is quite funny to see this going both ways, but sadly the general populace in America believes their domestic propaganda more readily.

What you linked there, is no better than linking to an official publication of the Revolutionary Guards for objectivity and truth as to the state of the US government, its Christian cultists, with carefully selected quotes and speeches proving how the Americans are out to destroy Islam and bring back Jesus.
    Last edited by Aurave; 02-23-2012 at 08:29 PM.
    E che sospiri la libertŕ!

Sorry to give y'all the bad news, but 90% of the Muslim & Arab population in the world has the same goal, the "annihilation" of Israel. I think maybe most people in the world who follow the issue would like to see Israel disappear as well. "Annihilation" is a word that surely is problematic in translation. "Use a non-violent process to get rid of the fascists, apartheid political entity that has stolen Palestinian land from Palestinians" is most likely what he meant.