Thread: [video] Ron Paul Post CNN Arizona Debate Interview

[video] Ron Paul Post CNN Arizona Debate Interview

Airing Date Feb.22, 2012

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Excellent, excellent interview.

Hitting major talking points here.

Fantastic interview. I'm about to watch the debate, what can I expect?
    Once you go Paul, you see through them all.

Holy $#@!, he talked for fast and didn't stumble for the most part.. Nicely done, a lot of points made. Home RUN!!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So let me get this straight...

CNN has Paul last in their delegate estimate screen shots yet King just conceded that Paul is in fact in second with delegates.

The "yes, you are 2nd place in delegates" needs to go viral

WOW. Ron knocked this entire night out of the $#@!ing park.

Anderson looked so pithed that Ron was getting speaking time... King actually treated Ron with more respect than usual...perhaps he's getting sick and fed up with the other candidates disrespecting him personally.

anyone else notice the look on santorum's face as he walks thru the interview at 2:30 lol

February 22, 2012 Post Debate Interview - John King notes Paul is 2d in delegates

"Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Ron Paul after the AZ Republican Debate - Second in delegates

Not sure where to post this. Probably has already been posted somewhere but I thought I would share it just in case.
    CNN says Ron Paul second in delegates.

http://youtu.be/n7PDwmDlS7I
    “First of all, if you’ve got health insurance, you like your doctors, you like your plan, you can keep your doctor, you can keep your plan. Nobody is talking about taking that away from you.” Lying Sack of Crap

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    oops your fired John / ha / actually i was watching and was pleased it was not contested at all
    "It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a person stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope, and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring, those ripples build a current which can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance." Robert Kennedy

http://scully13.wordpress.com/about men of dark intentions

Looks like John King $#@!ed up. Good thing its all caught on camera!

Ron Paul - Post Debate Interview with John King 2.22.2012

Ron Paul - Post Debate Interview with John King 2.22.2012

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Thanks, I was looking for this

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    I'm closer to Eisenhower. He was restrained ... he didn't get involved with the Strait of Hormuz, and I remember very well in '56, he would not fight or go to war over the Suez Canal - and I really liked that.
    Haha, knew that was his actual position.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Perhaps the most important lesson from Obamacare is that while liberty is lost incrementally, it cannot be regained incrementally. The federal leviathan continues its steady growth; sometimes boldly and sometimes quietly. Obamacare is just the latest example, but make no mistake: the statists are winning. So advocates of liberty must reject incremental approaches and fight boldly for bedrock principles.
    The epitome of libertarian populism

Quote Originally Posted by Feeding the Abscess View Post
    Haha, knew that was his actual position.
    I like Ike!

Where has this Ron been?

Do you think he is renewed and energized because he knows the delegate situation?

Quote Originally Posted by AquaBuddha2010 View Post
    Where has this Ron been?
    This is exactly what I turned and asked my husband. I was like "WOW!".

Although I have been noticing lately that he has come into his own in expressing his ideals in an appealing way and was hoping it would be reflected in last nights debate exposure, as boy was it ever.

Didn't think I could like him more than I already did, but he's on fire lately and I'm loving it, just loving it.
    Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
    Thomas Paine

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    John King didnt interrupt him...

Im telling you, King is still pissed from Newt's attack in Carolina.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Quote Originally Posted by AquaBuddha2010 View Post
    Where has this Ron been?
    I came up with a theory last night. I think Ron Paul performs better as a slight underdog because hes so used to fighting and scratching.

Maybe he realizes that this is our last chance. Although he doesnt like to attack the others and self promote, it has to be done.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."