Thread: Gunny Freedom, Glen Bradley Filing Fundraiser

Gunny Freedom, Glen Bradley Filing Fundraiser

Gunny has a primary for this election. We can win with your help.

Please donate $10. With your support, we can win on May 8.

These funds will enable us to print the slimjims and have more Town Hall Meetings. Each venue costs at least $500

Thank you for your support.

http://www.glenbradley2012.com/

For Immediate Release

Louisburg, NC – Representative Glen Bradley filed for election on Tuesday, February, 21, 2012 at the Franklin County Board of Elections. He will be running for NC Senate, District 18 “I am not running for the State Senate from a desire for position, power, or notoriety. Indeed, it is my primary interest to return the power to the people via the Constitution, even to the sovereign individual yearning to breathe free. If my service in the NC State House in 2011 and 2012 has shown me anything, it is that I am the only voice in the General Assembly insisting that our government strictly obeys our Constitutions,” said Bradley.

During Rep. Glen Bradley's time in the General Assembly, he as been recognized by The American Conservative Union as a winner of the “ACU Conservative” award. He has also been recognized by the Tenth Amendment Center. “As you may know, the Tenth Amendment Center provides model legislation in a number of areas. Glen has introduced or supported legislation in the 2011 session which aligns closely with no less than 7 of our legislative focuses. This is the most number of bills of any legislator in the 2011 session, including a heroic introduction of The Constitutional Tender act, where he was the sole primary sponsor with no co-sponsors.”

After redistricting by the North Carolina General Assembly, NC Senate District 18 encompasses all for Franklin County and Eastern Wake County, including Zebulon, Wendell, Garner, part of Knightdale and part of Fuquay-Varina.

###

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

We are at $331.12. That is 1/3 cost of fliers or 2/3 cost of a Town Hall venue. Give what can can to help Restore the Constitutional order.

Freedom Mom

We are at $361.24. We are all grassroots. $10 from 300 people would be $3000. We would have the funds for flyers and the next Town Hall.

Freedom Mom

Go Glen!!!
    a comprehensive website about critical theory and how it's destroying our civilization: https://newdiscourses.com

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thank you all. We have reached $396.24.

We have reached the $700 mark. The venue is covered, now we need monies for the slimjims. Please donate $10 for what ever you can afford.

Freedom Mom

After redistricting by the North Carolina General Assembly, NC Senate District 18 encompasses all for Franklin County and Eastern Wake County, including Zebulon, Wendell, Garner, part of Knightdale and part of Fuquay-Varina.
    Ummm...how did I miss that? I'm in Wendell!

Donated $15. Good luck Glen!
    Agriculture is our wisest pursuit, because it will in the end contribute most to real wealth, good morals, and happiness.
    -Thomas Jefferson

Thanks all. We have broken the $800 mark. The campaign has received $811.25 from this quick fundraiser. Time for Gunny to finish his designs and get them off to the printer this week. We need the first slimjims by next Monday for our first Town Hall Meeting.

Freedom Mom
    Last edited by jacque; 03-05-2012 at 06:27 PM.

We received $836. Time to put Gunny to work designing!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.