Thread: Internet Radio Show Inspired by Ron Paul!

Internet Radio Show Inspired by Ron Paul!

Hey guys,

I just wanted to let you know that I am starting a radio show on Internet Radio America called "Libery Talk with Jay and the Duke" tomorrow night! I'm Jay and my co-host is the Duke. We are paying for this show out of pocket to be on this network because that's how passionate we are about his ideas and vision to restore America to the way the founders intended to be. Now, of course we didn't call it Paulbot radio ;-) because we are going to talk about a lot of things not just Ron Paul. We're going to have special guests on every week and cover the campaign and cover the news the main stream media ignores all the way through the campaign and beyond.

I'm a 28 year old guy from Western Massachusetts (and the Duke is from Boston). Right now we are gearing up for Super Tuesday and I believe we will get a LOT of delegates out of this state...possibly myself included! I've been making phone calls for the campaign and spreading the word on facebook but I feel like I need to do more. I've been doing radio for 1 1/2 years and now I'll have this show to dedicate time to for the campaign for liberty!

We hope this media format will help the campaign and create yet another place for fans of liberty and a constitutionally limited government to go and have their voices heard!

Our show will be live every Tuesday @ 9pm EST. The live call in number is 617-381-4700. Our site (just put up the other day, bear with us) is http://www.jayandtheduke.com

Thanks and Godspeed!
    Jay from Liberty Talk America/We Still Believe
    Last edited by Mass4RonPaul; 02-20-2012 at 02:28 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.