Thread: Orange County NC- County Convention March 3rd

Orange County NC- County Convention March 3rd

Orange County Republican Party Annual County Convention - 9:00 am on March 3, 2012
    All registered Orange County Republican voters are welcome.

Sunrise Church

1315 New Hope Trace - Chapel Hill, NC 27516

(I-40, Exit 263-New Hope Church Road)

I plan on going with my wife. I know I've seen a few Carrboro supporters on the RPF's. I'm pretty sure this needs to be attended to be eligible to be a delegate.
    Beware the greedy hand of government, thrusting itself into every corner and crevice of industry.- Thomas Paine

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sounds typical. Most counties hold their precinct meeting and county convention together, on the same day in March. Sometimes it is confusing because the party might simply publish a "call to convention" without mentioning the precinct meeting.... it causes people to think they missed the precinct phase.
    Last edited by MozoVote; 02-21-2012 at 10:30 PM.

I live in Hillsborough and would like to sign up and be a part of the Delegate process. Does anyone here know any people to contact, Ron Paul supporters and/or officials, to get the process started and be able to attend this March 3 convention?

Just read the info on the other "How do I become a delegate?" threads. It's really as simple as showing up and putting your name on the party paperwork as potential delegate. Just be sure to check off county, district, and state on the form. If you don't do this, and decide later that you WOULD like to go to the greater conventions... you'll be S.O.L. !! Credentialing will not allow it.

Show up.
    Know your precinct number.
    Ask the person at the table identified with your number, for the delegate sign-in sheet, and fill it out.
    There is also a "precinct attendee" form. Put your name on this too.
    Last edited by MozoVote; 02-22-2012 at 06:27 PM.