Dr. Paul on getting corporatism out of our choices by getting government out of our lives . Here is Ron Paul on how his policies would protect our choices as to what we eat. He wants to end the FDA

Part 1 Codex Alimentarius.....

Part 2 Codex Alimentarius......

Here is more on raw milk and fluoride in our water supply.........

Article on Dr Paul discussing water fluoridation........

"The federal government should have zero...nothing to do with the promotion of fluoridation unless its on a military base...and hopefully there they would do the right thing. So no, federal fluoride promotion shouldn't exist, they shouldn't be telling you or anyone else what should happen because even though it was well intended at the time--I remember that I thought it was a bad principle because in a way it was massive treatment--and at the time everybody accepted the idea that fluoride was great and that you would never get a cavity and there was no downside, now there is a big question, that's why you don't want government doing these kinds of things. You or I should decide, someone should give us bottled water with fluoride, or we should have the ability to buy water with fluoride, but we should not have the federal government promoting fluoridation...sometimes their right, most of the time their wrong. They shouldn't have the authority to do this. Especially with the information out there now about fluoride, I would do my best to stop federal involvement with state and local fluoride decisions."

More here........ http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...n-Fluoridation