Hey guys, I have a few quick questions. I'm beginning my preparation for the coming collapse and I'd like to know where to start.
I'm only 19, I have little money, I make about $200 per week and my expenses account for about 140 of that not including gas and food.
I'd like to start buying silver and my questions are these:
1. Where online is the best silver outlet/retailer?
2. What should I do with silver once the FRN kicks the bucket?
3. Should I be stocking up on canned food and such?
4. What are the most cost-effective ways to prepare for economic collapse for someone like me?
I will really appreciate your responses. Thanks guys
- RonPaulForums.com is an independent grassroots outfit not officially connected to Ron Paul but dedicated to his mission. For more information see our Mission Statement.