Thread: Ron Paul Noon Rally Whistle Stop in Oklahoma February 25 on steps of state capital

Ron Paul Noon Rally Whistle Stop in Oklahoma February 25 on steps of state capital

cyndeZu @cyndeZu
    Ron Paul is Coming to #Oklahoma! The rally will be on Saturday,February 25th at the State Capitol bit.ly/xjoo8Q #tcot #tlot

http://networkedblogs.com/ubAoo

PLUS incentive to phone bankers!! "private meeting with Dr. Paul, Oklahoma campaign staff, and those supporters that are the top performing callers in the official Oklahoma voter calling campaign"
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    One word: AWESOME.

The 2012 site has the turnout to be around 1,700. I really think there was more than that. My conservative estimate was around 2,000.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    One word: AWESOME.

The 2012 site has the turnout to be around 1,700. I really think there was more than that. My conservative estimate was around 2,000.
    Great to hear! Got pics?

Yes, I will upload a few some time within the next day.

Some pics I took:

This picture here doesn't take into account my left or right side, which were sparsely filled but was still packed pretty well. It also doesn't take into account the number of people behind me, which were around 100-200. So, you can see how I believe 1,700 is very conservative.

Enjoy!