Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Live Stream: March for the Troops in D.C. Toady!!!

This is $#@!ing awesome!
    "I am, therefore I'll think" - Ayn Rand

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Cool, audio got a lot better, but it's still a little overdriven.
    "No matter how noble you try to make it, your good intentions will not compensate for the mistakes that people make; that want to run
    our lives and run the economy, and reject the principles of private property and making up our own decisions for ourselves." -Ron Paul

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Homer View Post
    Cool, audio got a lot better, but it's still a little overdriven.
    I think the problem is that they seem to be recording from a phone or something. It's a fairly terrible camera.

Reminds me of the Vietnam war protest rallies

tokengirl doesn't mince words!

Damn you crappy work internets!!! daaammnnn youuuuu!!!

Trying to get Nate to hook this up to the big screen. It's AWESOME! The crowd is getting bigger and bigger.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

this needs to get drudged. There is all kinds of media about the United States hurtling towards war. People need to know that there is a resistance movement. People need to know that they don't have to be afraid to stand up against wars!

This is a great event so far. I can't wait for the march.
    "You cannot solve these problems with war." - Ron Paul

Does anybody know about how many people are there?

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by deputydon View Post
    I think the problem is that they seem to be recording from a phone or something. It's a fairly terrible camera.
    Yeah, it's watchable, but they could use a decent mic with a windscreen, as well as a tripod.
    "No matter how noble you try to make it, your good intentions will not compensate for the mistakes that people make; that want to run
    our lives and run the economy, and reject the principles of private property and making up our own decisions for ourselves." -Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rapp View Post
    Reminds me of the Vietnam war protest rallies

Never mind...................

Wow this stream blowz.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

-Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by deputydon View Post
    Does anybody know about how many people are there?
    A while ago, they guessed 600, but it will grow bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Tudo View Post
    Really? I think the smallest protest I was a part of then totalled thousands. I don't see any comparison at all.
    this is just the beginning, I am sure. I am sure if you wanted to, you'd see the comparisons aren't being made about the size of the crowd, but rather the content and the speakers and the venue. This can only grow especially since our involvement in the M.E. has been going on longer, and is more pervasive and overt.

This is not the same time but the cause is similar. Hopefully future generations won't need to make or not make comparisons.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Homer View Post
    A while ago, they guessed 600, but it will grow bigger.
    I know the video views are steadily going up. When is started watching it ten minutes ago it was at 2100, now it's at 2660.

just did a crowd pan 1000+ easy.

camera gonna get a crowd shot here now.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We are experiencing technical difficulty. Must be an RP event.
    —Charles Mackay

-Anonymous

haha "we don't have an hour to play music." gotta love technical difficulties

Anybody got any sandbags?
    —Charles Mackay

-Anonymous

The camera guy actually makes a point, the speakers are being projected into the mic... that causes feedback.

get a bullhorn

Great speeches. "We are not blaming American people. We are blaming American Government!"

Awww hi Adam!
    —Charles Mackay

-Anonymous

I hope Ron Paul brings this out during the next debate.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wait, he really is recording from a phone? Or an android tablet. I know that sound anywhere. Sounds like a Galaxy Tab 10.1!

Currently, over 1400 viewers on the Fr33Agent ustream w/ >3200 total views. Crowd looks it's easily into the mid 1000 range at least.

while we wait..

Last edited by newbitech; 02-20-2012 at 11:54 AM.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast