Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Live Stream: March for the Troops in D.C. Toady!!!

Time machines DO exist

Its oblivious we are in the 60's!!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Considering it's a vet rally, 'End The Wars' would've made more sense than 'End The Fed'. At the least kept at 'Ron Paul'.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Join the social feed and tell people to donate.
    ‎"Everything that can be counted does not necessarily count; everything that counts cannot necessarily be counted." -Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotOne View Post
    I'm sitting here frustrated because I couldn't get a decent stream . I hope history is going to be uploaded to Youtube so I can watch it.
    Free agents and Meg's was up the whole time.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/megmclain

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/fr33-agents-tv
    Go Cowboys!

What was th warning? Did he make a specific statement or are you talking about the whole event in general? I couldn't get a decent stream to work so......
    The speech is on Kokesh's website. This is it:

Dear President Obama,

I am writing to you as just one veteran, just one man, but today, you may see that I am joined by many more. We gather today before you in support of Ron Paul and not because we think he would merely be a better administrator of government than you, but because we believe your policies to be fundamentally immoral. We are demanding peaceful, orderly change through the ballot box.

We are gathered here today as active duty service members and veterans exercising the right to self-expression that we all have risked our lives to protect. Something you’ve never done in uniform. The military you command has made attempts to silence us, not just in the existing codes and regulations intended to suppress the dissent in the ranks, but also in direct warnings that your officers have issued to the troops who would be with us today – who would speak out against the status quo – who would challenge the man – who would speak a desperately needed truth, to a desperately delusional power!

Do not think for one second that you can silence this voice! Do not dare whisper the command to silence this voice! Do not deny that Ron Paul is the choice of the troops! You are not wanted as, you are not respected as, and you are not fit to be, the commander-in-chief of this great force of America’s finest who would lay down their lives to defend you.

As you have warned us about petty regulations, I too have a warning for you, Mr. President. We can do this the easy way, or the hard way. If elections in this country are halfway fair or transparent, and the GOP supports the troops enough to listen to them, Ron Paul will be the nominee of the Republican Party and you will be a one term President!

But if they’re not. If the voice of the people is not heard and the voice of the troops is not respected, we’ll be back. These veterans aren’t going away. And if you should decide against what I have no doubt is your better judgement, that you can allow just one of these people here today to suffer for exercising the rights that you swore to defend when you took office, if we are denied the peaceful change we demand, I promise you this: we’re going to be doing this the hard way.

What was th warning? Did he make a specific statement or are you talking about the whole event in general? I couldn't get a decent stream to work so......
    yes he was very specific.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post4199481

He is really digging at him. Not fit to be commander in chief, and now a warning for Obama, we can do this the easy way, or we can do this the hard way. WOW>

if we are denied the peaceful change, I promise you this, we will be doing things the hard way.

I believe him, and I stand with him.

Thank you, Adam, and everyone marching! I'm overwhelmed.

Amount: $20.12
    Transaction ID: 340197545
    Transaction date/time: 2012-02-20 14:37:18

I wish it could be more.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Quote Originally Posted by opinionatedfool View Post
    Donate to Ron Paul in support of this March!
    Donate the rest of the balances on holiday gift cards. Most of us have those sitting around with 1.60 on them or whatever.
    Go Cowboys!

Quote Originally Posted by splanky View Post
    Considering it's a vet rally, 'End The Wars' would've made more sense than 'End The Fed'. At the least kept at 'Ron Paul'.
    I think "Bring Us Home!" would have been pretty effective

Well done, Adam.

Success! The credit card has been charged!
    Transaction ID: ***0372*17.
    Thank you for your investment and helping keep Adam Vs The Man advertisement free! You are helping to spread the message of truth and freedom across the Internet.
    Life is not a movie & liberty will not be delivered on a bed of feathers.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by amabala View Post
    Thanks but not a good stream for me either.

I'll be using the forth coming video to continue to destroy the "Paul is weak on defense" lie.

These supporters are NOT pussies, nor would they support one.

Monetary policy, foreign and domestic policy are connected.

Any one who continues to 'argue' Paul is great on economic policy but weak on foreign policy should be exposed to this.

Thanks Adam and all involved!

The Fed pays for the bifactional ruling party's illegal endless wars!

I wondered if they were marching by the Fed at the time.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

considering the two issues are interrelated and the troops are fighting illegitimate wars for the banking cartels lead by the fed, I think ending the fed is the practical course for ending the wars.

I understand what you are saying, I am sure your protest march is going to learn from the mistakes made in this one. When were you planning on getting yours organized?
    Last edited by newbitech; 02-20-2012 at 02:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pao View Post
    Yes, more so than 'End The Fed'. The average onlooker had to ask 'what's the Fed got to do with vets? Scratches head.

lol charge
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

Quote Originally Posted by GraniteHills View Post
    The speech is on Kokesh's website. This is it:
    Thanks much!

Quote Originally Posted by newbitech View Post
    yes he was very specific.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post4199481

He is really digging at him. Not fit to be commander in chief, and now a warning for Obama, we can do this the easy way, or we can do this the hard way. WOW>

if we are denied the peaceful change, I promise you this, we will be doing things the hard way.

I believe him, and I stand with him.
    No political correctness there! I LIKE it!

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes, more so than 'End The Fed'. The average onlooker had to ask 'what's the Fed got to do with vets? Scratches head.
    good.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
    The Fed pays for the bifactional ruling party's illegal endless wars!

I wondered if they were marching by the Fed at the time.
    Remember, they're trying to connect with American voters.

are they?

"Ask this hypothetical to someone, do you think we'd have more wars or less wars if the government had a magical money-making machine?

Well, we don't actually have to test that - we have the Fed."

- Tom Woods (rough quote)

Yeah but, they couldn't finance the wars without the Fed now could they. The public would be outraged if visible taxes were raised to pay for them. Better the hidden tax of inflation.
    Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
    Thomas Paine

they need to come out with a completely edited, one full length, and one short length documentary and let us BLAST IT ALL OVER THE PLACE.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

LOL...

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    they need to come out with a completely edited, one full length, and one short length documentary and let us BLAST IT ALL OVER THE PLACE.
    Yes!
    --Albert J. Nock

They'll come out with an edited video. Adam's good at editing, or someone he works with, maybe.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is exactly what we want. When people ask questions it's because they want answers to something they don't know. The answer to this will open many eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    That's what I'm hoping for.
    A vote against Ron Paul is a vote for Obama

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...22#post4013522

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance...it is the illusion of knowledge." - Stephen Hawking

Originally Posted by pao

...because the likes of Bill O'Reilly is sure to explain how "Bring Us Home" is the economically prudent thing to do...

The truth got out there again, and just because 'more of it' got out there than the average voter usually hears, it isn't a bad thing. Ever.
    Last edited by bunklocoempire; 02-20-2012 at 02:59 PM.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

I copied this comment as it scrolled down the side of the live stream:
    shadowlesswalls - If Ron paul fails(only cause he is just one man) we always have occupy to lead the revolution.
    Let's hope that this was sarcasm.
    I don't believe that it was, however.
    A vote against Ron Paul is a vote for Obama

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...22#post4013522

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance...it is the illusion of knowledge." - Stephen Hawking

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast