Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Revolution PAC GAME CHANGER Tomorrow Morning

Talking Revolution PAC GAME CHANGER Tomorrow Morning

Revolution PAC
    Buckle up, major game changers coming this week from RevPAC. Look out for the first one tomorrow morning. #RonPaul

Like · · Share · 627 · 15 minutes ago via mobile ·

As Per Facebook

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That's quite a tease... where's the beef?

hopefully they've got a lot of money and are going up with ads.

Game changers in this campaign are rarely that... I wonder what the story is.... Probably an ad detailing the voter fraud in Maine or something...
    No - No - No - No

Game changers require $. Hopefully they have a big donor lined up.

everyone including Obama agree to drop out and endorse Paul.

My mom said she saw a Ron Paul ad run by a super pac on TV today here in Illinois. I haven't seen it, and I've never seen a Ron Paul ad in this state before that. I wonder if they're launching a big new ad campaign.

I pray RevPac received a large sum, ie. at least $5 Million, to help Ron compete on Super Tuesday.

We need TV and Radio Ad's very badly in the upcoming 12 Primaries and Caucus's between now and March 6th.

Money, is king right now and frankly the Campaign just doesn't have enough of it to actively compete in key States.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Collins is working for RevPac now?
    "Truth will win in the end -- we just don't know when the end is, so we have to persevere" ~Carol Paul

I know, I know. They're going to air Freedom to Fascism, nationally, during prime time.

j/k.

I hope.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

I hope it is a true game changer ...
    Last edited by Lord Xar; 02-19-2012 at 10:37 PM.

Game changer - theyve signed the Collins
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

I bet a lot of money from Jim Rogers!
    "I am, therefore I'll think" - Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by RPit View Post
    everyone including Obama agree to drop out and endorse Paul.
    I LOVE it!

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    I know, I know. They're going to air Freedom to Fascism, nationally, during prime time.

j/k.

I hope.
    I know it was a joke, but if this happened, the vast majority will still remain asleep.
    "Building Freedom in an Unfree World" - http://freedomlovin.com

"All initiation of force is a violation of someone else's rights, whether initiated by an individual or the state, for the benefit of an individual or group of individuals, even if it's supposed to be for the benefit of another individual or group of individuals."
    -Ron Paul

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It better be a huge donor, and announcement of ads running in upcoming states.

maybe senator tom davis will endorse revpac!

Quote Originally Posted by Aigik View Post
    My mom said she saw a Ron Paul ad run by a super pac on TV today here in Illinois. I haven't seen it, and I've never seen a Ron Paul ad in this state before that. I wonder if they're launching a big new ad campaign.
    Endorse liberty has one on the web that says 'this has been shown on TV' but it was the trust ad buried in a wrapper, which makes me think if it was on TV it was at 2 a.m instead of thigh master or something. NOt that I don't appreciate it, I do.... but it probably isn't the one someone saw in Illinois.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by Epic View Post
    It better be a huge donor, and announcement of ads running in upcoming states.
    hey, those action figures were seriously cool. Maybe they have money.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

I agree with others, it would be a welcome change if this "game changer" actually changed the game. Still, I remain optimistic, we'll see what it is...

The compassion ad and the military ad were both fantastic.

Who ranked this story as one star?
    ‎"Everything that can be counted does not necessarily count; everything that counts cannot necessarily be counted." -Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by carterm View Post
    maybe senator tom davis will endorse revpac!
    +rep for bringing the funny

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Let's Pray Jimmy Rogers decided it was time to unload some of that monster all american purse of his from Singapore. Maybe Peter Thiel and the CEO of overstock.com decided it was time that they take a lead and that it was their moral duty to throw down hard against the FACE OF TYRANNY. It's ugly isn't it?

people can say what they want about RevPAC and I agree with those who feel they jumped the shark with the live election coverage, but Revolution PAC has some major talents behind it and they've been willing to get creative and take risks and go outside the box this campaign season. I think they're the most creative of the three major pro-Paul superPACs and while they've had some misses they've also hit a couple haymakers.

I think we'd have been better off if the money from Peter Thiel and others had gone to Revolution PAC from the beginning.

So yes, I hope their announcement is some major funding, because I believe they'll actually put it to good use, as opposed to, say, Endorse Liberty, which apparently spent six or seven figures in Florida...

Also, I have infinite faith in Tom Woods...

Quote Originally Posted by The Binghamton Patriot View Post
    Let's Pray Jimmy Rogers decided it was time to unload some of that monster all american purse of his from Singapore. Maybe Peter Thiel and the CEO of overstock.com decided it was time that they take a lead and that it was their moral duty to throw down hard against the FACE OF TYRANNY. It's ugly isn't it?
    Thiel donated $900K to Endorse Liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by economics102 View Post
    people can say what they want about RevPAC and I agree with those who feel they jumped the shark with the live election coverage, but Revolution PAC has some major talents behind it and they've been willing to get creative and take risks and go outside the box this campaign season. I think they're the most creative of the three major pro-Paul superPACs and while they've had some misses they've also hit a couple haymakers.

I think we'd have been better off if the money from Peter Thiel and others had gone to Revolution PAC from the beginning.

So yes, I hope their announcement is some major funding, because I believe they'll actually put it to good use, as opposed to, say, Endorse Liberty, which apparently spent six or seven figures in Florida...

Also, I have infinite faith in Tom Woods...
    I don't agree at all. Endorse Liberty has done some very nice videos. Including that great one on foreign policy.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    Thiel donated $900K to Endorse Liberty.
    Thiel has an Adelsoneque size wallet. I think he should step up some more and talk to Jim Rogers and really put his bucks behind RevPac. The direction of resources to the tune of 1 million dollars in Florida was an absolute waste of money. The SuperPac with the best strategy so far is the SANTA RITA super pac. I love their ads too.

Thiel is worth more than 10x Jim Rodgers.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast