Thread: Google TV Ads Competition

Google TV Ads Competition

Let's have a competition to see who can make the most impressive 30 second ads. Like what was discussed in this thread but with no real follow through (unless the search function has failed me miserably). The idea here being to find a willing Super PAC to air it, or have the grassroots independently fund it.

Rules?

No copyrighted stuff without securing proper permissions.
    Meet the specifications for Google TV Ads (found here).
    Leave around 4 seconds blank at the end for Super PAC disclaimer, included in the thirty seconds.

Feel free to post your suggestions for video categories/networks they should air on/rules.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Excellent idea. +rep

Let's do this.

I may have the ear of a certain Super PAC that is interested in airing these sort of ads. it wouldn't be hard to convince them with an awesome ad, and there could very well be financial compensation for them using it.
    Last edited by brenton; 02-06-2012 at 07:55 PM.

Does endorseliberty know about google tv ads?
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” - Thomas Jefferson

And if you come up with a better endoresement ending for santa rita super pac..... the people watching your ad will be 1000% times apreciative
    Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. And moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by angrydragon View Post
    Does endorseliberty know about google tv ads?
    Probably.
    Quote Originally Posted by bbwarfield View Post
    And if you come up with a better endoresement ending for santa rita super pac..... the people watching your ad will be 1000% times apreciative
    It could use a bit of work, couldn't it? :P

Well, I think Super PACs are designed more specifically to run attack ads on candidates...
    BUT, the issue is the RP campaign has done very effective attacks ads (Newt and Perry come to mind), but that's been it.

They hit Santorum in SC with an ad, but have largely glossed over Mitt Romney, with only a few mentions here and there...

Thoughts/opinions on that? Are they interested in spreading the message, and waking people up? Or, are they more interested in trying to damage the other candidates helping increase RP's chances that way?

I have an anti-Romney ad I have in the works right now, that was simply for YouTube purposes.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm of the belief that if an ad is good enough, they'll use it whether it's positive or negative. The awesome thing about this is that even if a Super PAC doesn't want to air it, the grassroots can still run with it.

bump
    Donate
    Phone From Home
    &
    Become a DELEGATE for Ron Paul

This is how we win!
    Delegates Thread on RPF: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ok-no-further!

Create your OWN GRASSROOTS ADS & run on NATIONAL TV CHEAP!
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr....2-mil-viewers!

BEWARE SUPER BROCHURES (DO NOT BUY/SUPPORT)

Quote Originally Posted by brenton View Post
    I may have the ear of a certain Super PAC that is interested in airing these sort of ads. it wouldn't be hard to convince them with an awesome ad, and there could very well be financial compensation for them using it.
    Brenton, do you think it's possible for the santaritaPAC to put a few thousand into facebook ads targeting MN independent & DEM voters who can vote in today's caucus??

i wasn't working today or in touch with them, kinda going through an eviction/no phone atm lol. i don't know that they're very interested in that sort of advertising, but i'll check the waters when i see them next.

How about something like:

or

Bump
    Donate
    Phone From Home
    &
    Become a DELEGATE for Ron Paul

This is how we win!
    Delegates Thread on RPF: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ok-no-further!

Create your OWN GRASSROOTS ADS & run on NATIONAL TV CHEAP!
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr....2-mil-viewers!

BEWARE SUPER BROCHURES (DO NOT BUY/SUPPORT)

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.