Added another local candidate to my Liberty Candidates United blog:

http://libertycandidatesunited.wordp...35th-district/

Name: Kendell Kroeker

Body: Wyoming House of Representatives

Office: District 35 of Wyoming

http://kendellkroeker.com/

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kendel...11603015518585

Kendell Kroeker, Wyoming House District 35
    I have officially endorsed Ron Paul for president. Here is my official statement:

I am endorsing Ron Paul because I believe he is the only candidate who has shown he understands and will uphold the Constitution. He has a consistent record for over 30 years of always upholding it and has never given in to special interest groups. His consistency and integrity during his time serving in Washington is what we desperately need in the white house. I also believe he is the only candidate serious about reducing the size and scope of the federal government and he will use the chains of the Constitution to rein it in to its proper size.
    I am also impressed with Dr. Paul’s understanding that parents should be the ultimate authority in their children’s education and that the federal government has no place in dictating how the states or parents should educate their children. I know he will protect the rights of parents who choose to home school.
    I am proud to endorse Ron Paul for President and hope that I will prove to be as consistent a defender of the constitution in my public service as Dr. Paul has been in his.
    Kendell Kroeker
    Wyoming House of Representatives, district 35
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Actually this candidate already holds the office. I don't know if he is up for reelection. Can anyone help?
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Representatives in Wyoming are up for election every two years. Also, he will likely be affected by redistricting.

Now, if you want to primary somebody, primary Sen. Charlie Scott.
    Put the "Republic" back in "Republican"!