Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ron Paul discusses one possibility for Vice President (Judge Napolitano)

Ron Paul discusses one possibility for Vice President (Judge Napolitano)

Edited to include answer to my question: Thnxs Trig:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8578L...layer_embedded

Says Judge Napolitano.

I kept seeing this being tweeted this morning. Does anyone know if this vid is accurate or was it edited or ???? Where and when was this? Sorry if already posted and discussed. If so, point me to the thread

See 2:15 of vid.

Ron Paul Leaks His Choice for Vice President!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YogY9...ature=youtu.be
    Last edited by PatriotOne; 02-19-2012 at 10:25 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Must be somewhat new because of the 2012 sign in the back. he said something along those lines last time.
    Terminus tela viaticus!

Kind of a misleading title, he says he's one person he has considered.

Makes sense on why he got kicked off Freedom Watch
    NEBRASKA FOR RON PAUL

The audio track seems to be different.

I have no idea, but the Judge would be a good choice...not the only choice, of course, but an appropriate and strong choice, imo.

Audio is different...it was edited. I assume he was talking about something else, maybe his favorite judge.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ironj221 View Post
    Audio is different...it was edited. I assume he was talking about something else, maybe his favorite judge.
    I did notice the person who asked the question seemed different but I thought possible since he had his own microphone. I don't rule out the possibility though.

That wasn't the question asked, it was edited.

Quote Originally Posted by Carehn View Post
    Must be somewhat new because of the 2012 sign in the back. he said something along those lines last time.
    I noticed that also.

for full context of his words watch the first 30 seconds of this video

Quote Originally Posted by Trigonx View Post
    for full context of his words watch the first 30 seconds of this video
    Thanks bunches Trig. Apparently a true statement (with qualifiers) made on 9/8/11. Interesting.

+rep for the help.

F*ck yes. Just make a public announcement.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Just my opinion but Judge would be better off as..........Judge......on Supreme Court. So Judge would be a waste as VP

VP should be someone who could carry the torch of liberty in the years to come & become president after Ron is done!
    There is enormous inertia — a tyranny of the status quo — in private and especially governmental arrangements. Only a crisis — actual or perceived — produces real change. When that crisis occurs, the actions that are taken depend on the ideas that are lying around. That, I believe, is our basic function: to develop alternatives to existing policies, to keep them alive and available until the politically impossible becomes politically inevitable
    - Milton Friedman

Do I hear a "Join or Die" money bomb? ehhhh?
    "I am, therefore I'll think" - Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Or Nothing II View Post
    Just my opinion but Judge would be better off as..........Judge......on Supreme Court. So Judge would be a waste as VP

VP should be someone who could carry the torch of liberty in the years to come & become president after Ron is done!
    Ron Paul has to win -- Judge Napolitano would bring the Beck-watchers to Ron Paul's side!
    The OP video is best darn RP video I've seen (because I love the Judge) -- crying with delight! AWESOME
    Last edited by vechorik; 02-19-2012 at 10:41 AM.

LAst time he said Walter Williams. This time he did say Napolitano when asked once, but it was just kind of a suggestion.
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=720941620
    http://www.myspace.com/anarkyisorder

Tracy

PS Please donate to our SD Liberty PAC and send as many Ron Paul delegates to Tampa from SD as possible.
    http://southdakotaforliberty.com/
    Like us on facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/South...74626939256447

Whoever created that edited video should be ashamed of themselves. That's as crooked as what FOX and CNN do.
    Follow my blog at http://tirelessagorist.blogspot.com/
    Current commentary from a libertarian/voluntaryist/agorist perspective.

Consistent Candidate - with Chainspell

Ron Paul Landslide by Jake Kellen - Constitution Mix

The vision of the helpful and protective state is the most pervasive and counter-productive ideology in the world today.

Quote Originally Posted by awake View Post
    That's why the Judge is moving out of his show?
    Bingo...

But I'm suspecting an Indy ticket of Paul/Napolitano because of the way things are currently going for us and the latest polling data that still has Ron in a distant fourth place nationally according to USA Today Gallup.
    If Rand does not win the Republican nomination, he should buck the controlled two party system and run as an Independent for President in 2016 and give Americans a real option to vote for.

We are all born libertarians then something goes really wrong. Despite this truth, most people are still libertarians yet not know it.

Quote Originally Posted by FreeTraveler View Post
    Whoever created that edited video should be ashamed of themselves. That's as crooked as what FOX and CNN do.
    I like the video -- all candidates have dropped names, but none have made an announcement (because it's not done until after the nominee is chosen).
    What's wrong with the video? I think it's wonderful.

All videos have voices "taken out of context" else they would be long, boring and no one would listen.
    Last edited by vechorik; 02-19-2012 at 11:48 AM.

The Judge is brilliant and a great speaker. I say thumbs up.
    "Building Freedom in an Unfree World" - http://freedomlovin.com

"All initiation of force is a violation of someone else's rights, whether initiated by an individual or the state, for the benefit of an individual or group of individuals, even if it's supposed to be for the benefit of another individual or group of individuals."
    -Ron Paul

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    the judge would completely clown biden hands down.

I hope this turns out. It would be good for us.
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Liberty74 View Post
    Bingo...

But I'm suspecting an Indy ticket of Paul/Napolitano because of the way things are currently going for us and the latest polling data that still has Ron in a distant fourth place nationally according to USA Today Gallup.
    that is pretty far out there.

The judge has publicly said he doesn't want to be VP, and Ron has 0 intention of running indy. There is absolutely no basis for The Judge Leaving Fox in order to run as a VP.
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

Quote Originally Posted by trey4sports View Post
    that is pretty far out there.

The judge has publicly said he doesn't want to be VP, and Ron has 0 intention of running indy. There is absolutely no basis for The Judge Leaving Fox in order to run as a VP.
    Ron might run independent is Santorum is the nominee lol If Santorum wins he no way win more than 5 states and that is if he gets lucky.

That was a great video. +rep

I'd rather have the judge on SCOTUS, or as Atty. General.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
    I'd rather have the judge on SCOTUS, or as Atty. General.
    Both excellent options.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast