Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Picture of Boise Rally.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Picture of Boise Rally.

Last edited by Trigonx; 02-18-2012 at 04:09 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

If half the people who went to the rallies in Washington and Idaho vote for Paul it should be enough for him to win based on 2008 totals. Is half too much to ask for based on past states?

Quote Originally Posted by ssjevot View Post
    If half the people who went to the rallies in Washington and Idaho vote for Paul it should be enough for him to win based on 2008 totals. Is half too much to ask for based on past states?
    Nowhere near 50% will actually take the time to go and vote for him. They just come to see him and have a chance to enjoy the speech. Most wont bother voting because it is too inconvenient. Once they grow older they will be voting in droves because at that point they'll be sick enough of gov't to go vote. I doubt we'll have another ron paul around at that time though.

Quote Originally Posted by rp2012win View Post
    Nowhere near 50% will actually take the time to go and vote for him. They just come to see him and have a chance to enjoy the speech. Most wont bother voting because it is too inconvenient. Once they grow older they will be voting in droves because at that point they'll be sick enough of gov't to go vote. I doubt we'll have another ron paul around at that time though.
    Have a little faith. Maybe the tide is turning slightly our way finally.

Quote Originally Posted by Drex View Post

This photograph may not be as ARTISTIC as the train station photo, but to THIS eye, unjaundiced by attendance at either event, it portrays and even larger crowd AND connotes even greater enthusiasm.

I will suggest again that the mortal who cannot be in two places at once COULD be in SEVERAL places at once.

Is the campaign AND its surrogates promoting GOTV at these rallies? I feel that is a weak point and needs to be stressed!!

I hope you all loved my speach but now you must do your part... VOTE!!!!!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Xar View Post
    Is the campaign AND its surrogates promoting GOTV at these rallies? I feel that is a weak point and needs to be stressed!!

yes, A lady before ron paul spent 5 min just on importance of GOTV and i'm sure they got tables set up.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigonx View Post
    yes, A lady before ron paul spent 5 min just on importance of GOTV and i'm sure they got tables set up.
    ok. this is great to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Xar View Post

^THIS
    If Rand does not win the Republican nomination, he should buck the controlled two party system and run as an Independent for President in 2016 and give Americans a real option to vote for.

We are all born libertarians then something goes really wrong. Despite this truth, most people are still libertarians yet not know it.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesc View Post

Ron Paul loves the west
    And the West loves Ron Paul!
    Rand Paul is in the top 1% of US Senators.

We really stressed GOTV here in Seattle, but some people didn't want to fill out the voter information sheets we had which confused me. I kept telling them this information is important to helping Ron win Washington, but they still didn't want to sign the sheets.

We really stressed GOTV here in Seattle, but some people didn't want to fill out the voter information sheets we had which confused me. I kept telling them this information is important to helping Ron win Washington, but they still didn't want to sign the sheets.
    Baffles me.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What percentage of people didnt wanted to do it?
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

2,400 people
    "Can't get healthcare to our old people, can't educate our young people, but we can bomb the sh*t out of your country alright" - George Carlin

"We're in two wars that are costing us trillions of dollars. Those trillions of dollars should have been left in the economy to build jobs and produce prosperity here at home" - Ron Paul

"We spend 1.5 trillion dollars overseas in wars we don't need to be in and we need to cut there. And then put that money back into our economy here." - Ron Paul

Oh and first pic in OP, looks like it was taken during Pledge of Allegiance. About 15 min before Ron Paul spoke

So cool!!
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

5,000 seat arena and we filled half of it!
    "Can't get healthcare to our old people, can't educate our young people, but we can bomb the sh*t out of your country alright" - George Carlin

"We're in two wars that are costing us trillions of dollars. Those trillions of dollars should have been left in the economy to build jobs and produce prosperity here at home" - Ron Paul

"We spend 1.5 trillion dollars overseas in wars we don't need to be in and we need to cut there. And then put that money back into our economy here." - Ron Paul

I wanna see more pictures from the event, or some quality video.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigonx View Post
    I wanna see more pictures from the event, or some quality video.
    I haven't seen a news channel video on youtube yet for the full speech.

I was there and sat at a press table. My full event video is posted on youtube.

Don't ya know Ron Paul feels elated and lifted when he walks out and sees a crowd such as this with which to share the message of freedom! It makes me feel pretty good too! God bless you Ron Paul!!!
    Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
    Thomas Paine

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This was exciting for me. I've been a supporter since 09 so i didn't attend anything like this before. Plus, i just moved up here from Nevada and was hoping that this state would have a good RP turnout. Glad to see so many, since i don't see many RP support driving around. It sounds at times that many here just vote republican without really any thought. Living here isn't long term goal (NH), but if Ron wins here it would be interesting and might change my future plans.
    Once more into the fray...
    Into the last good fight I'll ever know.
    Live and die on this day...

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamShrugged View Post
    This was exciting for me. I've been a supporter since 09 so i didn't attend anything like this before. Plus, i just moved up here from Nevada and was hoping that this state would have a good RP turnout. Glad to see so many, since i don't see many RP support driving around. It sounds at times that many here just vote republican without really any thought. Living here isn't long term goal (NH), but if Ron wins here it would be interesting and might change my future plans.
    What did you think of Ron's speech?

Quote Originally Posted by WD-NY View Post
    What did you think of Ron's speech?
    Overall good. I believe it was great for an intro into Ron's beliefs, some of his policies, and our current issues. Since I listened to speeches everyday, I guess this one wasn't really different from the rest.
    Once more into the fray...
    Into the last good fight I'll ever know.

I don't know if my comment was deleted or something, so I will write it again...

What good is getting excited about this picture if it doesn't translate into votes...?
    "I am, therefore I'll think" - Ayn Rand

What are RP's poll numbers looking like in ID?

Much of the state I would think would be big Paul supporters, but Boise is heavily mormon, so I'm sure Romney will carry that area.
    "Building Freedom in an Unfree World" - http://freedomlovin.com

"All initiation of force is a violation of someone else's rights, whether initiated by an individual or the state, for the benefit of an individual or group of individuals, even if it's supposed to be for the benefit of another individual or group of individuals."
    -Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by No Free Beer View Post
    I don't know if my comment was deleted or something, so I will write it again...

What good is getting excited about this picture if it doesn't translate into votes...?
    But it DOES translate in to votes. But a state is a big place. There are more people in it than just the ones at the event. There are people who vote AGAINST Paul.
    MOST of the people who show up to those rallies vote for Paul ... Some of them don't. They're too young. From out of state. Unregistered. Die before the vote is taken. Change their minds and yes, some of them have something happen that prevents them from voting.

But some folks need to stop being whiners and claiming that the people at the rallies don't go to vote. We do have a problem that we don't have enough "soft" voters. Undecideds break away from us. They break TOO the "safe" candidates. That hurts. And it hurts big because we are painted as "unsafe". That's why we need to win somewhere.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast