Thread: Help for delegates in Pa ,

Help for delegates in Pa ,

As you know the deadline for signatures to be turned into harrisburg was yestsrday . We successfully completed that and now only need to wait for the chsllenge period to pass to start campaigning. We have a newspaper ad lined up t( start up. Then we are thinking maybe flyers or something of that nature. We are not rich so any help would go a long way ! Thanks , help us make this possible !

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bump
    No One But Paul

The Statistics of Impossibility is the new radar you can't outrun.

Anybody ? We all talk the delegate game now is a chance to do something were going against established wealthy gop backed machine. We could use any help

First off. You don't offer a chip-in or any examples of ad's you like to make. Second you should wait until your free of potential challenges. Third people are going to question your rep because you don't have 18 posts and joined less than 6 months ago.
    Matt Ross - Organizer, Monroe County, Pennsylvania
    http://ronpaul.meetup.com/887/

hey I can help you get organized if you are serious. What part of PA are you from?

You need a specific call to action to be effective on this forum. It's hard for people to respond to a vague request for help

It's a bit early to start spending any money, but a great time to get a plan of action in place.

In my opinion the marketing should really by focused on only two things. Direct mail to super voters and identified Ron Paul supporters, and handing out brochures on primary day. I don't know how effective print ads and the like would be, maybe someone more knowledgeable than me could weigh in.

Specifics probably are best left off a public forum.
    Last edited by brandon; 02-15-2012 at 06:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ronpaulprez View Post
    As you know the deadline for signatures to be turned into harrisburg was yestsrday . We successfully completed that and now only need to wait for the chsllenge period to pass to start campaigning. We have a newspaper ad lined up t( start up. Then we are thinking maybe flyers or something of that nature. We are not rich so any help would go a long way ! Thanks , help us make this possible !
    I live in Pittsburgh and am 100% on board with helping our delegates. I'm sure we can develop some good strategies before Primary day. I'll ask my local folks if we have anything planned yet. Agree with brandon that keeping our ideas on the down low may be good.
    Last edited by Mckarnin; 02-15-2012 at 07:34 PM.

Sorry im just a little enthusiastic haha , i just know its going to take alot to overcome the establishment so i wass asking fo wr any help we receive would be great . Ideas as well ! I post from mg phone so i try to keep it short

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    On voting day, how do I know which delegate to vote for? They won't have Ron Paul next to their name I am assuming. I have never voted in the primary and I'm unfamiliar with how it will work. I'm in district seven.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Chuck View Post
    No one?
    Don't worry. I'm sure every CD will be making a list and publicizing it.

Im in cd 1 , the campaign usually emails or notifies paul supporters who our guys are

Put me down for willing to help.
    Last edited by Lindsey; 03-04-2012 at 02:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lindsey View Post
    Put me down for willing to help in CD1.
    thanks linsey !! Anything you co
    ntribute would go s long way

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.