Thread: Seattle local Fox station Media coverage of Ron Pauls stop in Vancouver

Seattle local Fox station Media coverage of Ron Pauls stop in Vancouver

"Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

The idea of pledging to the Constitution rather than the flag actually sounds much better to me

Not only very positive coverage, but anyone watching could tell that the news team all liked Ron Paul. They seemed genuinely happy about him being there.

What is it with Fox affiliates getting warm and fuzzy over RP?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Calling Ron Paul an isolationist is like calling your neighbor a hermit, because he doesn't come over your property and break your windows. - Dave Hebel
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    http://freedom4um.com/

Quote Originally Posted by JimInNY View Post
    Not only very positive coverage, but anyone watching could tell that the news team all liked Ron Paul. They seemed genuinely happy about him being there.

What is it with Fox affiliates getting warm and fuzzy over RP?
    Less top down control I think.

Quote Originally Posted by RPit View Post
    The idea of pledging to the Constitution rather than the flag actually sounds much better to me
    I refuse to pledge allegiance to the American flag. This nation was founded as independent sovereign states united for common defense and free trade. Our allegiances belong to our states, not the flag of the republic.

I would definitely pledge to support and defend the Constitution however.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Calling Ron Paul an isolationist is like calling your neighbor a hermit, because he doesn't come over your property and break your windows. - Dave Hebel
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    http://freedom4um.com/

Quote Originally Posted by JimInNY View Post
    That is what I was thinking! Great stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by RPit View Post
    I really like that part...
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    I really like that part...
    Me too! We should make this a common occurrence at RP events and meetings.
    No One But Paul!!!

by the way, I saw on twitter that Ron's Seattle event was apparently packed, as well. The AP article take away was 'Ron Paul decries war on drugs'.

Individual liberties, reversing NDAA, the Patriot act.... all too esoteric for the AP, apparently.

The only reason I came to post on this thread was to inform you that from now on when I say the pledge of allegiance it will be to The Constitution of The United States of America. Thanks Ron Paul rally in Seattle for giving this idea!
    Last edited by andrew1229649; 02-16-2012 at 10:52 PM. Reason: error

This makes me so happy to have donated to help send a grassroots and official Ron Paul activist to WA to help out! You can help too, let's win WA for Ron Paul! http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...shington-State
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.