Thread: Ron Paul rally in Vancouver, Washington

Ron Paul rally in Vancouver, Washington

posting on my phone but will upload photos later.... the rally was HUGE! Ron gave an awesome speech. Event was packed. fire marshall closed the doors. hard to say numbers, but according to a news reporter on the scene about 800 people got shut out and waited outside. room held about a thousand i would guess. washington suppport is massive!!!!!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I know the support is massive. We just need 'em to turn out.. If all these people turn out to VOTE, that'd be awesome.

bump
    Once more into the fray...
    Into the last good fight I'll ever know.
    Live and die on this day...
    Live and die on this day...

Quote Originally Posted by RPit View Post
    I know the support is massive. We just need 'em to turn out.. If all these people turn out to VOTE, that'd be awesome.
    Well, Vancouver is very close to the Oregon border, and I'd imagine there were more than a few Oregon residents at this particular event....

(Example: The OP)
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    You're not making the claim that there's no objective best diet, are you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My phone is getting blown up with text messages asking when where Ron is speaking tomorrow. Making sure they are registered to vote if they're not and telling them they need to caucus. WA people reach out and lets show the rest of the union what's up!

They need turn out to the Caucus and donate to the Campaign. We need new first time donors really bad!!! The Campaign Fund Raising Director really needs to reach out to all of the new supporters that are jamming these rallies.

The NOPB Money Bomb is finishing up tomorrow far below the Campaign Goal of $5 Million because the Donor Base is not expanding fast enough and many of the existing multiple time donors are flat tapped out.