Thread: The Columbian: Recap of Ron Paul's Thursday visit (liveblog of Vancouver event-kinda cool)

The Columbian: Recap of Ron Paul's Thursday visit (liveblog of Vancouver event-kinda cool)

"Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Money Quote:

3:39 p.m.: Woodland resident Arleen Martin, 79, is among the audience. Martin said she hasn't decided which candidate she'll vote for yet. She's torn between Paul and Republican candidate Rick Santorum.

"There is nothing I've heard (from Paul) that I don't like," Martin said. "I don't think Ron Paul is going to pull the presidency, but I do feel if he can stay on top of the game, his ideas are going to penetrate to other people who are running. If he keeps pushing, then, maybe we can see some real change."
    How do people like this end up voting for Santorum? Figure that question out and it will be Ron raising $2m in 24 hours after winning a few caucus states.
    Last edited by WD-NY; 02-16-2012 at 09:29 PM.

2.5 minute local Fox news summary.

Quote Originally Posted by WD-NY View Post
    Money Quote:

How do people like this end up voting for Santorum? Figure that question out and it will be Ron raising $2m in 24 hours after winning a few caucus states.
    More importantly I'm concerned how can anyone be torn between Santorum and Paul, they're like the Polar opposites.