Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pat Buchanan out at MSNBC

Pat Buchanan out at MSNBC

Wow, lotsa shaking out these days, eh?

http://www.creators.com/conservative/pat-buchanan.html

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not familiar with him. Is he paul friendly?

Seriously.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by neverseen View Post
    Seriously?

Buchanon played the roll as "Right Wing Redheaded Step Child" for the Obama reelection organization aka GE/NBC/MSNBC to beat on each day.

Political Kabuki Theater is all it is today... like retired athletes peddling alcoholic drinks during sporting shows... Buchanon had his chances and supported whatever gave him and/or his family profit.

Put him in the same 'USS Paid-Pundit' shinking ship.
    Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 02-16-2012 at 07:20 PM.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by eduardo89 View Post
    Seriously?
    Yah, seriously. I don't watch MSM at all. As in none, nada, zitch. No talk radio, no talk tv, no news shows. Outside of the internet I have no idea what the sheep are doing. I read what I want, research what i want, and learn what i want. No one dictates to me about what i should do or believe.

That being said, i've never heard of this fellow. So is he a paul guy or no?

Buchanan talks WAY too much about race and religion not to get blowback. I could really care less is white people are the minority so long as people understand that they do not have the right to use force against others via the government to steal from some to hand out to others. Race and religion have nothing to do with that.

My kids dont even understand what race is. I've taught them that every individual looks different. We went to DC and the 'Lunch Counter' from one of the segregation protests was there. I tried explaining segregation to my 8 year old and his response was "Why" followed by "That doesnt make any sense" and his conclusion on it was "That was stupid". I told him it took people a few hundred years to figure that out.
    "For when our kids go off to battle, no one dare oppose the action, for that is seen as opposing them. The blood of our nation's youth, all too often, is spilt as if it can wipe away the policy sins of the Congress and the President."
    ~ Ron Paul
    November 23, 1998

You are here.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Buchanan is a paleocon he ran against Bush in 88 and 92 and ran third party under the reform party. He is kind of the other anti-imperialist figure in conservative politics and very famous outside the MSM. He runs a magazine called "the American Conservative" that is a mix of Paleocon and Libertarian conservatism. He's about 75% in Pauls camp but differs from him on some social issues.
    "For when our kids go off to battle, no one dare oppose the action, for that is seen as opposing them. The blood of our nation's youth, all too often, is spilt as if it can wipe away the policy sins of the Congress and the President."
    ~ Ron Paul
    November 23, 1998

You are here.

Oh i know why i don't know this fellow. he played politics when i was a kid :P. <3 some wiki

Quote Originally Posted by eduardo89 View Post
    Seriously?
    Yes, I would seriously question if he is a Ron Paul supporter. Pat has been a pessimist at the same time the media was beating on Paul and rallying support for other candidates. I believe he played a part in the "bandwagon effect" that gets a certain percentage to vote based on who they think is going to win.

In a game of inches, he helped cost us a yard.

Prediction: Paul will go into the Tampa, Fla., convention with more delegates than any other candidate save the nominee of the party.

http://townhall.com/columnists/patbu.../creators_oped
    There was a TV interview prior to Iowa where he made a similar prediction of Paul not winning the nominiation. Maybe some people excuse him because it was his job to make predictions against liberty. I do not.

Pat is an American Patriot and one of our ONLY supporters on television. This is a travesty, and everyone here should be sad. That they threw him off because the ADL and the RACIST "color of change" group complained, and since they are the only groups of people that actually watch the sub-network MSNBC, I can say with a reasonable degree of certainty that this had a lot to do with these groups threatening MSNBC with advertising withdrawals and political endorsement. Pat's new book is amazing, and he is ahead of his time.

If you don't agree with what im saying, you may wanna read this:

http://news.google.com/newspapers?id...buchanan&hl=en

Pat is one of my personal heros, and its a shame that he is being labeled what he is because of RACIST minorities.

Okay, now where's that thread: "Pat Buchanan Can Only Talk With Karake Chop Hands"
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Supporting Member
    North Carolina

So it's official. I hope he finds a platform on another network.

Quote Originally Posted by neverseen View Post
    He helped Paul in the past.
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I've always had ups and downs with Pat. But at the end of the day he has it right for the most part. Hope he finds better work.

maybe he could get his own radio show to talk about BLT's

just me

You can't keep the old culture warrior down. We haven't heard the last of Pat Buchanan.
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

You would think Buchanan would be one of the biggest Ron Paul supporters on TV, but he rarely comes out for him on the air. He does it on his site, in articles few people read:

http://buchanan.org/blog/tag/ron-paul

who will be the conservative voice on MSNBC now? Michael Steele?

LMAO im sorry i just laughed when i used Michael Steele and conservative in the same post.
    Adam Mcquaid is one tough hombre.

Quote Originally Posted by dongkong View Post
    who will be the conservative voice on MSNBC now? Michael Steele?

LMAO im sorry i just laughed when i used Michael Steele and conservative in the same post.
    I guess Steele and Scarboughough are as good as it gets, which is pretty bad

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaAvenger View Post
    I guess Steele and Scarboughough are as good as it gets, which is pretty bad
    Exactly, they are very very bad. Everytime i see Michael Steele on any MSNBC Show hes always agreeing with the 4 leftist who are sitting on set. Its crazy that hes suppose to be the conservative voice when hes always agreeing with everything the leftist say.
    Adam Mcquaid is one tough hombre.

Quote Originally Posted by jason43 View Post
    Buchanan is a paleocon he ran against Bush in 88 and 92...
    Pat might have ran in '92 and '96.

Edit: Yes '96 against Dole he was doing really well for a while.
    Last edited by Indy Vidual; 02-16-2012 at 10:48 PM.
    $$$$$$$$$$

Negativity is ignorance, and ignorance is your own personal tyranny. It tells you how to act, how to talk, how to think, and what to feel. You will never see a world without tyrants until you release your own. ~Honored to be Among You

How does Ron stay so calm?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sweet. Let the official campaign sign him up for duty. He can do the interviews that Doug Wead has schedule conflicts with.

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Vidual View Post
    Pat might have ran in '92 and '96.

Edit: Yes '96 against Dole he was doing really well for a while.
    He got ripped off like Ron Paul has in the caucuses/primaries of '96, particularly in Iowa and AZ.
    -----Peace & Freedom, John Clifton-----
    Blog: https://electclifton.wordpress.com/2...f-impeachment/

I never really saw the appeal of Pat Buchanan, at least to the extent of many on these forums. I've heard that he supports Ron Paul and writes good books, but when he's on TV, he just talks like most any other mainstream media pundit would.
    "When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system's game. The establishment will irritate you - pull your beard, flick your face - to make you fight, because once they've got you violent then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don't know how to handle is non-violence and humor. "

---John Lennon

"I EAT NEOCONS FOR BREAKFAST!!!"

---Me

Buchanan explicitly said on Freedom Watch that he wouldn't vote for Paul because Ron doesn't want to stick giant nationalist tariffs everywhere. He agrees with libertarians on imperialism, banks, and...not much else. Those are big things mind, but he's hardly a Paul supporter. Fits in much better with the Constitution Party, but even they are more radically free market than him.

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    I never really saw the appeal of Pat Buchanan, at least to the extent of many on these forums. I've heard that he supports Ron Paul and writes good books, but when he's on TV, he just talks like most any other mainstream media pundit would.
    He helped Ron Paul in the past.

Paul won the primary with assistance from baseball pitcher, constituent, and friend Nolan Ryan (as honorary campaign chair and advertisement spokesman), as well as tax activist Steve Forbes[7] and conservative commentator Pat Buchanan (both of whom had had presidential campaigns that year).
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_Pau...0.93present.29
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    pat is a joke and should never be trusted.
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast