Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CNN/ORC: Feb. 10-13 Independents Favorability Graphic ---Please Spread!!

CNN/ORC: Feb. 10-13 Independents Favorability Graphic ---Please Spread!!

This is that same Favorability poll where Paul came out on top, but no one has reported on it. Well I isolated the Independent crosss tabs and threw them on in chart format. This looks even better than the overall numbers, and shows how ridiculous the other candidates would be in a General election fighting for Independents.

Share it from my FB, also:
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-T...81565425225150

Edit: Add Graphic of results of full Nationwide poll. Please Spread!

Source: http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2012/im...2/14/rel2c.pdf

Last edited by Highstreet; 02-17-2012 at 02:54 PM.
    The Truth about Ron Paul
    Please check it out...."Like" and "Share"
    This page is vying for the 1st page of google if they look up "the truth about ron paul"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nice data, although I would have it presented in a different manner or at least look more 'cleaner'. But this is the type of stuff we need in an electabiliy ad.. where's the campaign on an ad.

Bump
    The Truth about Ron Paul
    This page is vying for the 1st page of google if they look up "the truth about ron paul"

I love how Gingrich bottoms out the chart.
    No One But Paul

The Statistics of Impossibility is the new radar you can't outrun.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstreet View Post
    This is that same Favorability poll where Paul came out on top, but no one has reported on it. Well I isolated the Independent crosss tabs and threw them on in chart format. This looks even better than the overall numbers, and shows how ridiculous the other candidates would be in a General election fighting for Independents.

Share it from my FB, also:
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-T...81565425225150

looks like front page stuff to me!
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Graphic poorly made but awesome information!

honestly, people who don't like the graphic should make a different one. He pulled the information out and made it visually obvious. It is on the front page.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    honestly, people who don't like the graphic should make a different one. He pulled the information out and made it visually obvious. It is on the front page.
    Here is a quick one:

Last edited by ironj221; 02-22-2012 at 06:05 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ironj221, thanks.

you got a program for that? (mac)
    The Truth about Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Mark37snj View Post
    I would have expected Santorum to do worst (may be on par with Gingrich), since he's the biggest religious-fundamentalist in the race but I guess he'll come down sooner rather than later once he's exposed
    There is enormous inertia — a tyranny of the status quo — in private and especially governmental arrangements. Only a crisis — actual or perceived — produces real change. When that crisis occurs, the actions that are taken depend on the ideas that are lying around. That, I believe, is our basic function: to develop alternatives to existing policies, to keep them alive and available until the politically impossible becomes politically inevitable
    - Milton Friedman

Quote Originally Posted by Highstreet View Post
    Ironj221, thanks.

you got a program for that? (mac)
    Just photoshop, here is the PSD: http://www.4shared.com/photo/PLBdHYFx/graph-psd.html?

While I'm no fan, I find it hard to believe that independents would favor that nutjob Santorum over Romney.

I like it a lot....Original is better
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark37snj View Post
    I do too but I wish it was Santorum instead. For what it's worth he's definately at the bottom of my list

Quote Originally Posted by Barrex View Post
    I like it a lot....Original is better
    It's growing on me...brings me back to the 90s; it needs to be a flashing .gif for full nostalgic effect though. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post

electable2.jpg

Edit, I think the original is better. My critique of it might be some of the dark-on-dark text and that it may be better to go up over X (like a stock that is rising over time).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by The Free Hornet; 02-17-2012 at 12:01 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Shared!
    John Adams:

There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with power to endanger the public liberty.

Thomas Jefferson:

No man has a natural right to commit aggression on the equal rights of another, and this is all from which the laws ought to restrain him.

www.FarmFreshRawFoods.com Support our small business. We accept Gold & Silver!
    We also donate 5% of our annual profits to a local charity not named Uncle Sam.

Thank you, ironj221! Your version has now been printed out and going to be featured in the Wyoming Caucuses tomorrow. Well, almost. I changed it a tad.

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B53...E2YTM0YWIwMjgy

The grassroots is awesome! For the Win!

I think having both versions around is a good thing (differing page formats, print requirements etc)
    As to Santorums position I think it's accurate, and I think that it stands there because he's more of an unknown. This can also be referred to as the "it'll never last" factor
    Delegates Matter MORE than the Popular Vote Find Out Why

2012 GOP Nominating Process (Demystified)

"The true danger is when Liberty is nibbled away, for expedients and by parts.... The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men do nothing."
    CVRP connecting the troops, and those who support them, to grassroots action. Join Us

Quote Originally Posted by helmuth_hubener View Post
    Thank you, ironj221! Your version has now been printed out and going to be featured in the Wyoming Caucuses tomorrow. Well, almost. I changed it a tad.

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B53...E2YTM0YWIwMjgy

The grassroots is awesome! For the Win!
    Fantastic!

ironj,

How about the second graphic I just added to the OP?

This includes all voters, not just Independents.
    The Truth about Ron Paul

Anyone have a link to the actual poll data?

I tightened up the graphics a bit.

I switched typefaces. Using Franklin Gothic gives the headline more impact, because that font is commonly used for real newspapers. A few minor adjustments to give more impact. I added + sign to reinforce the notion of positive favorability. The negative favorabilities are now red. Increased the size of the % labels to increase impact. Added the question of who can beat Obama.

I want a link to the data to include on the graphic.
    Last edited by leetlamer; 02-17-2012 at 02:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by leetlamer View Post
    Anyone have a link to the actual poll data?
    http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2012/im...2/14/rel2c.pdf
    The Truth about Ron Paul

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Do you know right off hand where the numbers for independents are?

Quote Originally Posted by leetlamer View Post
    I tightened up the graphics a bit.

I switched typefaces. Using Franklin Gothic gives the headline more impact, because that font is commonly used for real newspapers. A few minor adjustments to give more impact. I added + sign to reinforce the notion of positive favorability. The negative favorabilities are now red. Increased the size of the % labels to increase impact. Added the question of who can beat Obama.

I want a link to the data to include on the graphic.
    Why didn't I think to make the bars red? Nice touch! I do think some of the others changes take away from the "minimalistic" design, though.
    Last edited by ironj221; 02-18-2012 at 01:59 AM.

according to the PDF isn't it obama that has +8 and Paul +6?
    graphics show it the other way around.
    Swedes for a better America and a better World!
    Swedes for Ron Paul 2012

The first blue & white graphic is the only one that has correct numbers, apparently.

I would put a line between Obama and the GOP candidates, and title it simply "Who's electable?" and remove the bit about CNN not reporting "correctly". I'll see if I can make my own.

Edited: Never mind, I see where he got the independent numbers. e.g. the Romney vs Obama are on page 9 of the PDF, etc.
    Last edited by Robert Johnson; 02-22-2012 at 01:05 PM.

useful graphic is useful
    Delegates Matter MORE than the Popular Vote Find Out Why

2012 GOP Nominating Process (Demystified)

"The true danger is when Liberty is nibbled away, for expedients and by parts.... The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men do nothing."
    CVRP connecting the troops, and those who support them, to grassroots action. Join Us

Quote Originally Posted by Mckarnin View Post
    Do you know right off hand where the numbers for independents are?
    Pg 7-10 there's a page for each candidate. They took the favorability question and did different demographic splits, ie. age, income, ideology, Region, and tea party supports.
    The Truth about Ron Paul

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast