Thread: Washington Post: Romney/Paul tag team

Washington Post: Romney/Paul tag team

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...MUR_print.html

Romney and Paul successfully call Santorum’s conservatism into question

“I find it really fascinating that, when people are running for office, they’re really fiscally conservative,” Paul said. “When they’re in office, they do something different.”

Later in the debate, Paul doubled down, hitting Santorum hard for voting in favor of spending bills that included funding for Planned Parenthood.

“If you voted for Planned Parenthood like the senator has, you voted for birth control pills,” Paul said. “And you literally, because funds are fungible, you literally vote for abortions because Planned Parenthood gets the money.”

This attack seemed to get more traction than any other, and Santorum’s explanation that the Planned Parenthood funding was part of a larger bill that he had to vote up or down on drew some groans from the audience — twice.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 02-22-2012 at 10:40 PM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    after that tag team there was Santorum all over the place

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    after that tag team there was Santorum all over the place
    It never gets old