Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Mark Levin: You Can't Fire me, I Quit! (Over Lies About Ron Paul)

No idea how to get it to Politico but I would imagine some there would have a pure FIELD DAY with it, lol......
    Why can't everybody else leave everybody else alone?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crotale View Post
    I'm seriously considering becoming an AMPlifier for FreeTalkLive as I make my way through the archive at http://www.freetalklive.com/guests - check out the Ron Paul, Walter Block, Gene Admonson, Adam Kokesh and Lew Rockwell interviews. They're absolute quality.
    You definitely should because AMP dollars are used to get FTL on more stations over and above people calling their local program directors asking for FTL. I've been a platinum Amplifier for years and have listened even longer. I remember when they had around 25 stations on board and now they have over 100. The main way for them to get more weeknight stations on board is to pinch into the Levin/Savage market share. However, they're live 7 nights a week and never take a holiday off.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    OK - who knows these guys? A Levin email proliferated with typos needs to get posted in the internet. Preferably the Daily Caller or Politico - I'll even settle for Alex Jones - but seeing the internet making fun of a constitutional law expert,best-selling author's actual level of writing skills would make Levin's head explode. Which would amuse the crap out of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MsDoodahs View Post
    No idea how to get it to Politico but I would imagine some there would have a pure FIELD DAY with it, lol......
    ^my kinda women.

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    That would be amazing!

I'm really surprised Tom Woods hasn't been offered his own show already. He'd be a dynamite radio talker.
    http://www.tomwoods.com/blog/a-tom-w...d-your-advice/
    Please visit the Free Talk Live YouTube Channel

My twitter: @Samuel_E_Amer
    The best liberty videos on YouTube: Freedom

The Philosophy of Liberty
    www.mises.org
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

The Potential of the Free State Project

Thank you email, sent!
    “One may come to the aid of another being unlawfully arrested, just as he may where one is being assaulted, molested, raped or kidnapped. Thus it is not an offense to liberate one from the unlawful custody of an officer, even though he may have submitted to such custody, without resistance.” (Adams v. State, 121 Ga. 16, 48 S.E. 910).

Nice! Looks like he's already considering it!
    "When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system's game. The establishment will irritate you - pull your beard, flick your face - to make you fight, because once they've got you violent then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don't know how to handle is non-violence and humor. "

---John Lennon

"I EAT NEOCONS FOR BREAKFAST!!!"

---Me

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Shays View Post
    I tried to listen to Levin responding but couldn't get all the way through it. Even in his response he lies with that irritating nasal voice of his. God help me. If I ever see that piece of dung out on the street somewhere I will wind up in jail for what I do. I cannot think of another person on this planet who needs to be kicked in the balls more than Levin.
    You're annoyed by the voice too?

Oh, God. Levin sounds like he's a salivating mental patient when he talks.
    Rand Paul 2016
    Justin Amash 2024
    Thomas Massie 2032

Check out Matthew Vines' Reformation Project!

Nice! Looks like he's already considering it!
    I feel that he's more than considering it. He's just trying to find a way to make it work. Perhaps Free Talk Live could lend him some advice, after all FTL have considerable experience in this field.

www.mises.org

That would be amazing!

I'm really surprised Tom Woods hasn't been offered his own show already. He'd be a dynamite radio talker.
    It would be such a great forum for Woods to rub some face in some doo doo

Quote Originally Posted by FTL_Ian View Post
    Hello and thank you to everyone for the kind words.

Someone asked for the audio of Levin talking about this? I found that tonight:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eL_JBw_lY0

Perhaps you'd like to see the emails in full? I have included them in this overview blog post:

http://freekeene.com/2012/02/17/wkbk...st-mark-levin/
    Ian Thank YOU!!!!

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PaleoPaul View Post
    You're annoyed by the voice too?

Oh, God. Levin sounds like he's a salivating mental patient when he talks.
    Annoyed isn't the right word, though I'll go with it for now. I literally CRINGE when I hear that voice even before I am offended by his abusive, and abbrasive rants coming from his vile character
    Last edited by Captain Shays; 02-17-2012 at 03:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Shays View Post
    Annyed isn't the right word, though I'll go with it for now. I literally CRINGE when I hear that voice even before I am offended by his abusive, and abbrasive rants comeing from his vile character
    He almost makes Limbaugh or Hannity worth listening to! Key Word: ALMOST!
    Rand Paul 2016
    Justin Amash 2024
    Thomas Massie 2032

Check out Matthew Vines' Reformation Project!

Quote Originally Posted by mport1 View Post
    Thanks for the tube!
    It's goin' viral. Everybody spread it.

I just tweeted it and the radio station retweeted. http://twitter.com/#!/Samuel_E_Amer/...65296187379712

www.mises.org

Quote Originally Posted by FSP-Rebel View Post
    You definitely should because AMP dollars are used to get FTL on more stations over and above people calling their local program directors asking for FTL. I've been a platinum Amplifier for years and have listened even longer. I remember when they had around 25 stations on board and now they have over 100. The main way for them to get more weeknight stations on board is to pinch into the Levin/Savage market share. However, they're live 7 nights a week and never take a holiday off.
    I can't afford platinum, but I'm gonna try a year of the regular bronze and see how it goes. http://www.freetalklive.com/amp

www.mises.org

OMG this is awesome!

My favorite line in Brian's response...

"Instead, you would treat us to a typical Levin soprano concerto, packed with flaccid repartee and void of fact."

I didn't realize Levin's show was a cramdown. That explains why he sucks so badly.

are any of these show on in the philadelphia market? i drive my car alot and would love to listen to this kinda of sstuff

Quote Originally Posted by amonasro View Post
    I didn't realize Levin's show was a cramdown. That explains why he sucks so badly.
    Still not as bad as Sam Seder who I recently discovered.

www.mises.org

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Awesome. Simply awesome. One victory at a time for us.

Eat $#@! Levin.
    ...but when the trumpets blew again and the knights charged, the name they cried was "Stannis! Stannis! STANNIS!"

Quote Originally Posted by somename043 View Post
    are any of these show on in the philadelphia market? i drive my car alot and would love to listen to this kinda of sstuff
    No but Levin is carried on 990 am WNTP and it's up me and you to write letters encouraging them to yank the scumbag in favor of FTL

Quote Originally Posted by somename043 View Post
    Do you have a portable music playing device? Because you perhaps could download them as podcasts and play them in your car.

www.mises.org

It's goin' viral. Everybody spread it.

I just tweeted it and the radio station retweeted. http://twitter.com/#!/Samuel_E_Amer/...65296187379712
    Followed and Re-Tweeted!
    "When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system's game. The establishment will irritate you - pull your beard, flick your face - to make you fight, because once they've got you violent then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don't know how to handle is non-violence and humor. "

---John Lennon

"I EAT NEOCONS FOR BREAKFAST!!!"

---Me

Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Off topic but not really:
    I gave my information to Goldline once, by the time they contacted me I realized they sponsored Levin's show (I didn't know what prices they sold anything for, that was what I wanted to know).

When they called I explained the amount of respect I had for Ron Paul and how I was totally oblivious about markets, gold, etc. before I heard him speak and read some of books he authored as well as some he recommended.
    Then I told them that I wouldn't even be interested in buying gold if it weren't for Ron.

Then I tell them I was listening Mark Levin insult me and my wife by calling all Paul supporters "Paultards" and potheads and then called Ron Paul a crossdresser ... seconds later he urged his listeners to buy gold from you - then I realized I could never do business with someone who writes a check to Levin every month.

I've gotten to tell that story three times so far!
    I love it every time they call. All three agents told me their superiors are down on "the floor" with them and they'll be sure to pass that along.

I tell each of them that if they drop their endorsement of Levin than I'll make at least one purchase on principle alone.

Do you have a portable music playing device? Because you perhaps could download them as podcasts and play them in your car.
    Download? Podcasts? How do I play those on my walkman?

Quote Originally Posted by DerailingDaTrain View Post
    Download? Podcasts? How do I play those on my walkman?
    Dowload them here: http://www.freetalklive.com/listen/archives

www.mises.org

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jon-David Wells from 660 ksky is talking $#@! about RP now.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabal View Post
    Jon-David Wells from 660 ksky is talking $#@! about RP now.
    Wells is full of $#@!. He constantly talks bad about RP. I can't stand him.

It is also on iTunes
    http://itunes.apple.com/podcast/free...ive/id73330326
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

//
    Last edited by specsaregood; 04-09-2012 at 07:48 PM.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast