Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Mark Levin: You Can't Fire me, I Quit! (Over Lies About Ron Paul)

I posted "Kudos to WSPD and Brian Wilson" on the Whiner's FB wall...it lasted all of about 30 seconds.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    I posted "Kudos to WSPD and Brian Wilson" on the Whiner's FB wall...it lasted all of about 30 seconds.
    Yet another example of The GRATE One's inability to tolerate opinions which differ from his own. lol.....
    Why can't everybody else leave everybody else alone?

Today was great! Great news from morning to night. Go Ron!!!! Here comes liberty!! can you smell it?

You can post positive comments of the Free Talk Live Facebook page.
    https://www.facebook.com/freetalklive
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

Now if only other stations will follow there lead.Ive already written 610 WTVN in Columbus Ohio ,asking them to drop Levin and Hannity and replace them with The Jason Lewis Show and a audio version of The Red Green Show if possible.

We just need that OReilly b@stard fired from FOX and get the Judge into the main network and timeslot

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Judge Nap's cancellation has been avenged, seven fold.
    Oh YEAH. Rep to dat man!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Technique View Post

Airing Date Feb.15, 2012
    Liked, faved, and Tweeted!
    "When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system's game. The establishment will irritate you - pull your beard, flick your face - to make you fight, because once they've got you violent then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don't know how to handle is non-violence and humor. "

---John Lennon

"I EAT NEOCONS FOR BREAKFAST!!!"

---Me

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Technique View Post
    Levin is on now calling it Stalinist tactics lmao
    Stalinist tactics? That confirms it. The man is bat snit craaaaazy

Quote Originally Posted by Scott_in_PA View Post
    Marky talking about it now
    PLEASE tell me someone tubed it!
    "When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system's game. The establishment will irritate you - pull your beard, flick your face - to make you fight, because once they've got you violent then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don't know how to handle is non-violence and humor. "

---John Lennon

---Me

Lol. Read my lips (email).
    Question Authority !

Mark Levin is a ignorant scumbag who shouldn't be on the air.

Mark Levin is a scumbag. Every time I ever ran across him I turned the channel after a few minutes. He only parrots the globalist propaganda and is too ignorant to process facts to draw his own conclusion.

I cannot understand how this obnoxious moron was on the air to begin with, he only pisses me off every time I hear his winy voice. If I was to meet this cockroach in person I would likely end up breaking his jaw or skull within minutes and I am not a violent person.

Hopefully the American public wises up soon and demand that the globalist mockingbirds such as Limbaugh, Oreilly, Hannity, Beck, etc, be taken off the airwaves and replaced with real men who stand up to the criminals like Super Patriot Alex Jones who is skyrocketing in popularity and will soon be number one if free speech is allowed to continue.

Quote Originally Posted by LickDaCat View Post
    Mark Levin is a scumbag. Every time I ever ran across him I turned the channel after a few minutes. He only parrots the globalist propaganda and is too ignorant to process facts to draw his own conclusion.
    How can you know the entirety of the content of his show or honestly judge him as a scumbag IF everytime you came across his show you changed the channel after only a few minutes of a 3 hour show?

Get this to Jerry Doyle. He hates the neocon hacks and would probably jump at the opportunity to cover a story like this (If he hasn't already).

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TulsaRevolution View Post
    Get this to Jerry Doyle. He hates the neocon hacks and would probably jump at the opportunity to cover a story like this (If he hasn't already).
    Yes!!! Jerry Doyle will be able to fill an entire hour of his show LOLing over this news!

---John Lennon

---Me

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Yes!!! Jerry Doyle will be able to fill an entire hour of his show LOLing over this news!
    I just came up with a brilliant idea!!!!! Ready? drum roll........da da da da Let's get Tom Woods on Jerry Doyle!!!!!!!!! Oh man!! Jerry interviewing Tom Woods? Can you imagine! I will go to bed tonight and dream about that!

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    How can you know the entirety of the content of his show or honestly judge him as a scumbag IF everytime you came across his show you changed the channel after only a few minutes of a 3 hour show?
    Easy decision. Flush the toilet and turn on the extractor fan.
    Question Authority !

Quote Originally Posted by LickDaCat View Post
    Mark Levin is a scumbag.
    Please do not offend actual bags of scum.

lol owned
    In the 2008 primary, Ron Paul received over 1.2 million votes. If each of those people convert only 5 others to vote for Ron, we can win the nomination.

The DHS now all of the sudden has access and can spy on everything you're during on Facebook & Twitter? No way!

Signed,
    Americans who didn't know about the Nazi concentrations camps till 1945.

Note to ALL the globalist's talking hand puppets.......

Your either with us or against us. No more mercy.

It really does my head in when I hear national and especially LOCAL conservative talkshow hosts bitch and moan endlessly about desperately wanting a candidate who's in favor of personal liberty (RP), reducing the size of gov't (RP), and getting our financial house in order (RP), yet refuse to shout from the rooftops that, hey, Ron Paul's been saying all these things for decades. Now THAT is straight up Twilight Zone material
    In the 2008 primary, Ron Paul received over 1.2 million votes. If each of those people convert only 5 others to vote for Ron, we can win the nomination.

The DHS now all of the sudden has access and can spy on everything you're during on Facebook & Twitter? No way!

Signed,
    Americans who didn't know about the Nazi concentrations camps till 1945.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hopefully, more stations will follow suit. Then we need to find shows to replace Limbaugh and Hannity on stations around the country. I hear Judge Napolitano is looking for a gig...
    Rand Paul is in the top 1% of US Senators.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul4Prez View Post
    Hopefully, more stations will follow suit. Then we need to find shows to replace Limbaugh and Hannity on stations around the country. I hear Judge Napolitano is looking for a gig...
    There are a ton of great pro-liberty shows on the 24/7 liberty network, LRN.FM.

Quote Originally Posted by mport1 View Post
    There are a ton of great pro-liberty shows on the 24/7 liberty network, LRN.FM.
    Ditto! LRN.fm is the best. I could listen to them all day.

---John Lennon

---Me

Quote Originally Posted by abruzz0 View Post
    It really does my head in when I hear national and especially LOCAL conservative talkshow hosts bitch and moan endlessly about desperately wanting a candidate who's in favor of personal liberty (RP), reducing the size of gov't (RP), and getting our financial house in order (RP), yet refuse to shout from the rooftops that, hey, Ron Paul's been saying all these things for decades. Now THAT is straight up Twilight Zone material
    "He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him." John 1:11.

I'm not comparing Ron to Jesus but, wait, OK, I guess I am; but it fits in this case. Anyway... yeah Levin is a garden variety jerk who somehow got a hold of a microphone long enough to proclaim himself The Voice of Conservatism. Hopefully, this means old-school conservatives are getting wise to these self-aggrandizing blowhards. Maybe O'riely and Hannity can be next! Hey, a guy can dream can't he?

Looks like the story has hit the blogosphere already!

http://www.sodahead.com/united-state...stion-2462775/

---John Lennon

---Me

Awesome
    Rand Paul 2016
    Justin Amash 2024
    Thomas Massie 2032

Check out Matthew Vines' Reformation Project!

I have found that it is better to use the "full flush" button when dealing with excrement. Better not to leave any skid marks...
    Question Authority !

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Shays View Post
    I just came up with a brilliant idea!!!!! Ready? drum roll........da da da da Let's get Tom Woods on Jerry Doyle!!!!!!!!! Oh man!! Jerry interviewing Tom Woods? Can you imagine! I will go to bed tonight and dream about that!
    That would be amazing!

I'm really surprised Tom Woods hasn't been offered his own show already. He'd be a dynamite radio talker.

---John Lennon

---Me

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast