Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Mark Levin: You Can't Fire me, I Quit! (Over Lies About Ron Paul)

Hello and thank you to everyone for the kind words.

Someone asked for the audio of Levin talking about this? I found that tonight:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eL_JBw_lY0

Perhaps you'd like to see the emails in full? I have included them in this overview blog post:

http://freekeene.com/2012/02/17/wkbk...st-mark-levin/
    Last edited by FTL_Ian; 02-17-2012 at 04:00 AM.
    Listen to Free Talk Live interview Ron Paul about Ending the Fed. Plus, you can listen to more great pro-liberty talk radio 24/7 via streaming, your phone, local radio, and free-to-air satellite on LRN.FM, The Liberty Radio Network!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Also, for those who would like to get Free Talk Live on in your local market, please visit http://localfaq.freetalklive.com

OR if you're a serious activist, skip over the corporate radio world and just put your own transmitter on the air. Here's how: http://broadcast.lrn.fm

Listen to Free Talk Live interview Ron Paul about Ending the Fed. Plus, you can listen to more great pro-liberty talk radio 24/7 via streaming, your phone, local radio, and free-to-air satellite on LRN.FM, The Liberty Radio Network!

Congratulations on your recent success Ian. Hope it continues.

Ian rocks! Good work on landing yet another weeknight affiliate.
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

Ian, congrats on nabbing the Toledo weeknight slot! I'm still wishing and hoping for an eventual FTL/LRN.fm affiliate in Charlotte, NC. Our local talk stations here are dreadful.
    Last edited by BuddyRey; 02-17-2012 at 05:24 AM.
    "When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system's game. The establishment will irritate you - pull your beard, flick your face - to make you fight, because once they've got you violent then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don't know how to handle is non-violence and humor. "

---John Lennon

"I EAT NEOCONS FOR BREAKFAST!!!"

---Me

That article says he got dropped from ALL of Saga Communications channels nationwide!
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

Most recent comment:

never trust a jew
    grandcaravan2004 23 minutes ago

Quote Originally Posted by SCOTUSman View Post
    Most recent comment:
    That was probably Levin himself.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AquaBuddha2010 View Post
    Probably and will blame ron paul supporters for it.

I tried to listen to Levin responding but couldn't get all the way through it. Even in his response he lies with that irritating nasal voice of his. God help me. If I ever see that piece of dung out on the street somewhere I will wind up in jail for what I do. I cannot think of another person on this planet who needs to be kicked in the balls more than Levin.

Quote Originally Posted by SCOTUSman View Post
    Probably and will blame ron paul supporters for it.
    Yeah, but who cares? I've never come across anyone, in life or on the interwebs, who is a Ron Paul supporter and a racist at the same time. Liberty is hard to mesh with racism. You need a worldview that brings the equality of man together. You don't have that with secular, collectivist outlooks.

funny you say that, i actually responded to that comment and said the samething basically!
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

Yeah, but who cares? I've never come across anyone, in life or on the interwebs, who is a Ron Paul supporter and a racist at the same time. Liberty is hard to mesh with racism. You need a worldview that brings the equality of man together. You don't have that with secular, collectivist outlooks.
    Exactly. If you truly believe in liberty, you don't think in group thinks or collectivism. You think about individual rights. Labels do not matter. Liberty is liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith and stuff View Post
    That's great for the people of Toledo. Free Talk Live is the biggest (unless you count Neal Boortz) pro-liberty radio show in the US.
    I'll call the San Diego radio station to replace Levin with Free Talk Live. Please do the same to your own station.
    Let's get that Levin neocon off the air. We can do this.

Quote Originally Posted by RonRules View Post
    I'll call the San Diego radio station to replace Levin with Free Talk Live. Please do the same to your own station.
    Let's get that Levin neocon off the air. We can do this.
    I was thinking the same thing. I hope everyone posts the information of their local station that carries Levin so that we can all write letters of complaint about him and request FTL

Wondering how to make more stations drop "The Grate One"

So far, I'm thinking....

Step 1: Which local stations in your market carry the Levin show?

Step 2: Which LOCAL BUSINESSES advertise during the Levin show?

Step 3: Gather like minded people in your area.

Step 4: Contact the LOCAL BUSINESSES by phone and in writing to advise that you will no longer shop with them/will no longer recommend them/and my favorite - will INTENTIONALLY bring them up to friends and discourage friends from using their store/service for as long as their ads continue to be heard during Levin's airtime.

Keep the pressure up daily.

For as long as it takes.

Eventually, the local businesses who advertise on the local station will pressure the local station to remove Levin from the line up.

Thoughts?
    Why can't everybody else leave everybody else alone?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Works for me!! I keep coming bck to this thread because I woke up this morning tickled and feeling really good because of what happened. I don't know about you guys but this is really a minor yet so important victory. It feels sooooooo good to see Levin lose something and get it back at him. I often lay in bed at night dreaming about things like this happening to Levin. I mean it. I can't stand him that much.

Wow, no WONDER Levin is throwing hissy fits.

From the link above to the FreeKeene site:

"Local talk radio listeners have probably noticed that hatemongering neocon Mark Levin is no longer on the air on WKBK. Program Director Dan Mitchell explained that Levin has been dumped off of all of Saga Communications’ talk stations nationwide."

http://sagacommunications.com/pages/9545706.php

"29 Markets. More than 100 stations."

Ouch.

It's not just ONE station, it's a bunch of stations.

YAY!

YAY!

YAY!

Update - Saga's WGAN told me they still have Levin. So, that was inaccurate. Sorry - one of their PDs had told me he was gone across the company.

I couldn't happen to a nicer guy. Mark Levin reminds me of a spoil rotten brat which is typical of neocon shills.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by FTL_Ian View Post
    Update - Saga's WGAN told me they still have Levin. So, that was inaccurate. Sorry - one of their PDs had told me he was gone across the company.
    Well that means we have 100 more stations to pressure into dropping The Grate One, doesn't it?

The local station here doesn't have him on. YAY!

Quote Originally Posted by MsDoodahs View Post
    Wow, no WONDER Levin is throwing hissy fits.

From the link above to the FreeKeene site:

"Local talk radio listeners have probably noticed that hatemongering neocon Mark Levin is no longer on the air on WKBK. Program Director Dan Mitchell explained that Levin has been dumped off of all of Saga Communications’ talk stations nationwide."

Ouch.

It's not just ONE station, it's a bunch of stations.

YAY!

YAY!

YAY!
    WOW!

I don't take pleasure at people's misfortunes very often, but I'm genuinely having to fight back that little devil on my left shoulder whispering in my ear to give in to the joys of pure, unadulterated schadenfreude.
    "When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system's game. The establishment will irritate you - pull your beard, flick your face - to make you fight, because once they've got you violent then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don't know how to handle is non-violence and humor. "

---John Lennon

"I EAT NEOCONS FOR BREAKFAST!!!"

---Me

Quote Originally Posted by FTL_Ian View Post
    ...OR if you're a serious activist, skip over the corporate radio world and just put your own transmitter on the air. Here's how: http://broadcast.lrn.fm

Great info -- Thanks!
    “No people will tamely surrender their Liberties, nor can any be easily subdued, when knowledge is diffused and virtue is preserved. On the Contrary, when People are universally ignorant, and debauched in their Manners, they will sink under their own weight without the Aid of foreign Invaders.”
    ― Samuel Adams

We really need to spread this behavior to other radio stations. levin is extremeeeeeeeeely bad to listen to.
    For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    WOW!

I don't take pleasure at people's misfortunes very often, but I'm genuinely having to fight back that little devil on my left shoulder whispering in my ear to give in to the joys of pure, unadulterated schadenfreude.
    Eh, don't take too much joy - see the update Ian posted - it isn't the whole Saga network, just the one station.

Just means we have more work to do, though, and you know...we're used to that!

My company advertises on a station that also runs the Levin show. After alot of careful thought, I just sent this to the programming director.

Hey XXX,
    I am writing to confirm that my commercials never air during the Mark Levin show, even if they are freebie airings. I dont want my company associated with him. The few times I have listened to his show I am disgusted at the disrespectful and often hateful way in which he treats his callers, and some of the most respected people in our nation. The final straw and the main reason I do not want my company associated with him, or to support his show in any way, is due to the way he treats Ron Paul, who I consider to be one of the few honest politicians and a true defender of personal liberty. As a believer in liberty and the first amendment, I respect Levin's right to spew whatever hate speech or other lies or drivel he sees fit, but I also reserve the right to not support him financially in doing so. Please ensure that our commercials do not air during his show. If your station chooses to replace Mark Levin's show with another, such as perhaps Jerry Doyle, or Free Talk Live, you would not be the first. (See recent reports of WSPD in Toledo Ohio doing just the same) I would be happy to up our marketing dollars with your station should such true liberty and freedom-minded programming replace Levin on WXXX.
    Sincerely,

Hannity has it on his Facebook about candidates being too negative. I asked "what about commentators who are too negative?" and posted this:
    ""Local talk radio listeners have probably noticed that hatemongering neocon Mark Levin is no longer on the air on WKBK. Program Director Dan Mitchell explained that Levin has been dumped off of all of Saga Communications’ talk stations nationwide."

I'm seriously considering becoming an AMPlifier for Free Talk Live more and more as I make my way through the archive at http://www.freetalklive.com/guests - check out the Ron Paul, Walter Block, Gene Admonson, Adam Kokesh and Lew Rockwell interviews. They're absolute quality.
    Last edited by Crotale; 02-17-2012 at 10:53 AM.
    Please visit the Free Talk Live YouTube Channel

My twitter: @Samuel_E_Amer
    The best liberty videos on YouTube: Freedom

The Philosophy of Liberty
    www.mises.org
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

The Potential of the Free State Project

great armando , wish there was more people doing what you did .

eta = nm - the emails are posted. wasn't as bad as it sounded.

But when did Levin do this: "litigating against Obama policies in the Supreme Court?"
    Last edited by angelatc; 02-17-2012 at 10:42 AM.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast