Thread: Ron Paul wins poll. Chris Matthews leaves him out.

Ron Paul wins poll. Chris Matthews leaves him out.

Chris Matthews omits Ron Paul from a poll charting the favorability ratings of Republican presidential nomination candidates. Ron Paul had won the poll. In the segment Matthews talked about the race for 7 minutes and 48 seconds without mentioning Ron Paul.
    Broadcast Feb 15, 2012

For more information and links to the poll see:
    http://www.reddit.com/r/RonPaulCenso...l_from_a_poll/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    well schucks... another honest mistake!

Somebody needs to make a 'Scumbag Matthews' meme.
    Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives. -James Madison

Let's not forget what Chris Matthew's job is:
    Chris Mathews: My Job Is To Make Obama Presidency Successful

Quote Originally Posted by Krugerrand View Post
    That would have been a good clip to splice in. I'll remember it.

I'm shocked.
    For Liberty - Feature-length doc about the 2008 R3V | Twitter

another biased tv person, that is not too shocking anymore too me... i gave up on watching news a long time ago when i found i can find truth on the net more than i can believe some pretty or obnoxious face telling me what for.

Quote Originally Posted by Krugerrand View Post
    Total neoconservative. He'll straddle party lines to make a better country?

Give me a $#@!ing break....
    Agriculture is our wisest pursuit, because it will in the end contribute most to real wealth, good morals, and happiness.
    -Thomas Jefferson

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    But it's ok because he said "front runners", which always means NOT Ron Paul. Hence, the exclusion is qualified.

Not just an #honestmistake.

Establishment goons are so transparent. I really try not to hate anyone or anything, but the Corporate media...they have my ire and wrath. Expose, destroy, and replace.
    School of Salamanca - School of Austrian Economics - Liberty, Private Property, Free-Markets, Voluntaryist, Agorist. le monde va de lui même

"No man hath power over my rights and liberties, and I over no mans [sic]."

What, sir, is the use of a militia? It is to prevent the establishment of a standing army, the bane of liberty.

www.mises.org
    www.antiwar.com
    An Arrow Against all Tyrants - Richard Overton vis. 1646 (Required reading!)

"I sometimes think(not really) about the soldier in Afghanistan or some horrible place, scared to death. You fockers need to pay your taxes mkay?" Chris Matthews
    Let`s get Ron Paul into top 10 to generate headlines. We need more people.

"What does not kill me, makes me stronger."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche, philosopher (1844-1900), Twilight of the Idols

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."
    - Arthur Schopenhauer, philosopher (1788 - 1860)

https://twitter.com/#!/JuicyGrabs

Ron Paul led the poll for "all Americans". Matthews is covering the poll looking at just Republicans, where RP was third. Still, it's no excuse to exclude him.

Quote Originally Posted by green73 View Post
    Ron Paul led the poll for "all Americans". Matthews is covering the poll looking at just Republicans, where RP was third. Still, it's no excuse to exclude him.
    He's not. He IS covering the poll for all Americans. You can read the poll here and see the figures:
    http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2012/im...2/14/rel2c.pdf

Did media ask for proof of a black out? (Chris Matthews today)

$#@!ing disgusted by the people who run this country and all who play a part in its gradual demise. Ignorance is no excuse in the age of information.

I often wonder why Chris Matthews vigorously stood up for Rand Paul against his Democratic opponent:

Last edited by anaconda; 02-16-2012 at 05:48 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    I often wonder why Chris Matthews vigorously stood up for Rand Paul against his Democratic opponent:

Matthews had been talking about opposing religious tests for political office for a week or so before Conway did the AquaBuddha stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Perhaps the most important lesson from Obamacare is that while liberty is lost incrementally, it cannot be regained incrementally. The federal leviathan continues its steady growth; sometimes boldly and sometimes quietly. Obamacare is just the latest example, but make no mistake: the statists are winning. So advocates of liberty must reject incremental approaches and fight boldly for bedrock principles.
    The epitome of libertarian populism

Quote Originally Posted by green73 View Post
    If Matthews was talking about just Republicans, the totals shown on the screen would be 46% Gingrich, 54% Romney, and 56% Santorum (51% Ron Paul) but the totals shown on the screen match the 'All Americans' results from the links to the poll.... 25% Gingrich, 34% Romney, 32% Santorum (42% Ron Paul).

I saw this bull$#@! yesterday and it made my blood boil.

Chris knows better than to pull $#@! like this.

It's best Matthews doesn't mention Ron Paul.

Mathews looks like an inflated mole. No one should take him seriously.

and today on O'Reilly:

Quote Originally Posted by IDefendThePlatform View Post
    Also during his opening segment they flipped Ron and newts positions on the screen to make it look like Ron was in 4th in AZ when he had 17% to newts 15%.

#honestmistake

Quote Originally Posted by Romulus View Post
    well schucks... another honest mistake!
    Good thing they don't do this all the time...
    "I am, therefore I'll think" - Ayn Rand

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is exactly why Ron will always be buried in the polls or 3rd at best. People just don't know the facts and allow themselves to be slaves to the filth they see on 'news'. They know if they show him doing well in any kind of poll, their viewers may think 'wow, that Paul guy is doing well, those are good numbers, maybe ill go check him out online later'. The casual voter who doesn't bother to peel back the onion in the slightest way, doesn't dislike Ron, they just don't know a $#@!ing thing about him because of despicable bs like this. The media has done a fantastic job of destroying any chance a candidate has (the ones THEY dont like or are told to crap on from their puppet masters) of getting any positive exposure.