Thread: Rick Santorum attracts 2,300 in Boise; Mitt Romney and Ron Paul set visits to Idaho

Rick Santorum attracts 2,300 in Boise; Mitt Romney and Ron Paul set visits to Idaho

Wish Ron were going to Boise, he won't get as big a crowd in Twin Falls. But I sure don't remember him getting out of state media coverage when he got 3300 in Minnesota etc....

http://www.oregonlive.com/mapes/inde...0_in_bois.html

does include a decent Romney PAC ad.
    Last edited by sailingaway; 02-15-2012 at 12:45 PM.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I wish he would come to Boise...I would be there!

Quote Originally Posted by schutt721 View Post
    I wish he would come to Boise...I would be there!
    Welcome to the forums buddy!!

Can't believe 2,300 went to that rally last night. The MSM sure does create a lot of supporters...
    "Can't get healthcare to our old people, can't educate our young people, but we can bomb the sh*t out of your country alright" - George Carlin

"We're in two wars that are costing us trillions of dollars. Those trillions of dollars should have been left in the economy to build jobs and produce prosperity here at home" - Ron Paul

"We spend 1.5 trillion dollars overseas in wars we don't need to be in and we need to cut there. And then put that money back into our economy here." - Ron Paul

What the hell? !!!
    Red: the blood of angry men
    Black: the dark of ages past
    Red: a world about to dawn
    Black: the night that ends at last!

The ammunition in Mitts gun, was that santorum....?

2300? This is the guy who was polling 1% and speaking to 4 people in IA 2 months ago. The GOP has literally lost it's mind if they nominate Santorum. Obama is fistbumping his entourage and laughing his ass off right now.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    2300? This is the guy who was polling 1% and speaking to 4 people in IA 2 months ago. The GOP has literally lost it's mind if they nominate Santorum. Obama is fistbumping his entourage and laughing his ass off right now.
    +1 lol. as soon as he's vetted he'll go down in flames the same way Newt did. this has always been and always will be a Romney V. Paul fight.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by VBRonPaulFan View Post
    +1 lol. as soon as he's vetted he'll go down in flames the same way Newt did. this has always been and always will be a Romney V. Paul fight.
    We've been hearing this since the Iowa Caucus...and nothing has changed.

Quote Originally Posted by VBRonPaulFan View Post
    I'm not so sure about that. If he's not stopped by super Tuesday this could be it. The GOP is a failed party if they actually nominate Santorum.