Thread: [VIDEO] Jim Rogers on Goldman Sachs Conspiracy & EU Technocrats

Wink [VIDEO] Jim Rogers on Goldman Sachs Conspiracy & EU Technocrats

This is going to invite the conspiracy theorists, is JR a part of the Goldman conspiracy?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

he's trolling the commie filmmakers

There is no such thing as a Goldman Sachs conspiracy. It's called everyone is in it for themselves and Goldman just happens to have a far reaching "alum" network that keeps them safe. They don't run anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Mashedtaders View Post
    There is no such thing as a Goldman Sachs conspiracy. It's called everyone is in it for themselves and Goldman just happens to have a far reaching "alum" network that keeps them safe. They don't run anything.
    +1

True, people are self-interested, I don't know why people go so over-board with conspiracies, people are self-interested & they co-operate only the extent it serves their self-interest so it doesn't mean that they ALWAYS necessarily conspire together, again, we're all just individuals & self-interested!
    There is enormous inertia — a tyranny of the status quo — in private and especially governmental arrangements. Only a crisis — actual or perceived — produces real change. When that crisis occurs, the actions that are taken depend on the ideas that are lying around. That, I believe, is our basic function: to develop alternatives to existing policies, to keep them alive and available until the politically impossible becomes politically inevitable
    - Milton Friedman

Quote Originally Posted by Mashedtaders View Post
    Then how do you explain all the widespread voter fraud?

I love Jim :-) This is what I hear when Jim talks "Listen buddy, The banking sysetm is a Monopoly International Banking Cartel. It dosen't matter where these people come from."

Quote Originally Posted by Travlyr View Post
    Then how do you explain all the widespread voter fraud?
    I don't know what's so "conspiratorial" about it. I don't think national GOP is telling everyone to do that. It's just that a lot of people just dislike Paul for various reasons, because they think "he's weak on defense" or that "he's kooky", or that "he'd legaliza drugs, prostitution, gay-marriage, etc & then the whole society will collapse into banana-republic", etc etc & a lot of people in the positions power within the GOP have these negative feelings so they're independently doing what they can in order to avoid a "Ron Paul disaster" (it's possible one or two are in collusion but saying ALL of them are is too far-fetched, central-planning doesn't work you know )

For example, Maine, I don't think it's national GOP that told them to screw up or anything, the guy running the thing liked Romney so it was his self-interest, he wanted Romney so tried to rig it in his favor.

I think the idea that all the banks & companies & media came together & said "let's black out Paul", etc it's just TOO FAR-FETCHED, again, a lot of people just have negative feelings about him, they think he'd be disaster of a president if he became or that he wouldn't be able to beat Obama, etc On the other hand, some have direct incentive, for example, those who depend on lobbying to make higher profits or have "regulations" that protect them, which if repealed, would open them up to tougher competition & so on.

At the end of the day, we're all self-interested individuals (that's the verifiable premise of free markets & fundamentals of psychology) & we act according to what we feel is in our perceived self-interest. For example, I always found it funny, especially in 2007-08, when they said "Ron Paul has organized his grassroots", etc when the fact was that all these grassroots just SPONTANEOUSLY popped out of nowhere after listening to his message, all the websites & youtube videos & millions in money just started rolling in, it's not that "he organized EVERYTHING", it's just that self-interested people acting on their own volition based on what they perceived to be in their self-interest.
    There is enormous inertia — a tyranny of the status quo — in private and especially governmental arrangements. Only a crisis — actual or perceived — produces real change. When that crisis occurs, the actions that are taken depend on the ideas that are lying around. That, I believe, is our basic function: to develop alternatives to existing policies, to keep them alive and available until the politically impossible becomes politically inevitable
    - Milton Friedman

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.