Thread: Become a Delegate for Ron Paul in Rhode Island

Become a Delegate for Ron Paul in Rhode Island

Rhode Island voters will choose eight delegates from each of the two congressional districts in our state. These delegates are apportioned based on the performance of the candidate they want to represent. Candidates who receive 15% or greater of the popular vote will receive delegates.

If anyone who reads this is interested in running as a delegate for Ron Paul in the April 24 primary please let me know as soon as possible as your declaration and other papers must be filed with the Secretary of State on either Wednesday Feb. 22 or Thursday Feb. 23 (preferably on the 22nd). I can provide you with the information you'll need plus the forms that you will need. The only requirements are that you be a registered voter in Rhode Island and be registered as either a Republican or Unaffiliated.

You are also welcome to attend this Saturday's meeting of the Rhode Island Ron Paul Meetup where we will explain the process and also have all the necessary forms so that we can assist people in filling them out.

You can contact me at the information below:

Gary Trott
    Organizer - Rhode Island Ron Paul Meetup http://www.meetup.com/RIRonPaul2012/
    (401) 823-7604
    gary.trott@verizon.net

I'll be looking forward to meeting you. Gary

PS - I have been asked by the campaign to head up this effort in RI.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ANYONE WHO WANTS TO RUN SHOULD CONTACT ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SINCE THERE IS A LOT OF WORK INVOLVED IN COLLATING ALL THE SHEETS FOR BOTH OUR OWN EFFORT AND FOR THE RIGOP SIGNING PARTIES. WE WANT TO HAVE THEM ALL DISTRIBUTED BY THE NIGHT OF THURSDAY FEBRUARY 23.

Gary Trott
    Organizer - Rhode Island Ron Paul Meetup http://www.meetup.com/RIRonPaul2012/
    (401) 823-7604
    gary.trott@verizon.net

PS - I have been asked by the campaign to head up this effort in RI.
    Last edited by Gary W Trott; 02-14-2012 at 11:21 AM. Reason: to add contact information