Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I WANT MY RON PAUL TALKING ACTION FIGURE!!!

Exclamation I WANT MY RON PAUL TALKING ACTION FIGURE!!!

So, I ordered this from RevPac on January 21, and in the meantime I saw an article out there somewhere that said it would be delivered by Valentine's Day...I don't have it yet.

Has anyone else who ordered one gotten theirs yet?

http://dailycaller.com/2012/01/25/vo...action-figure/
    Last edited by wgadget; 02-14-2012 at 09:11 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    P.S. The funds were supposed to go to help elect Ron Paul, and I was thinking of getting the SuperHero one as well, but if the deal is not legit, maybe not.

RevPac had 'em for a while.

At 1:22

Last edited by unknown; 02-14-2012 at 09:30 AM.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

I'm sure it's legit. I think they custom make each one, that they don't have a huge warehouse full of them, that's why they're so expensive and why they take longer to deliver. I'd contact the seller though.
    Let's move forward to the Constitution.. I am the new GOP. I stand with Rand.

Quote Originally Posted by wgadget View Post
    So, I ordered this from RevPac on January 21, and in the meantime I saw an article out there somewhere that said it would be delivered by Valentine's Day...I don't have it yet.

Yeah, I ordered mine right around the time you did and am still waiting on it. If I do not receive it this week, guess I'm gonna have to email/call them. Really looking forward to getting it though hehe.

Thanks, Silk. I'm glad I'm not the only one...But wow, they're really custom made?

Last edited by wgadget; 02-14-2012 at 12:18 PM.

I ordered mine from RevPAC during New Hampshire and haven't received it either.

Indoctrinate the kids now by flooding the market with ones that can speak with Ron's famous quotes when you press it.

"Taxation is theft!"

"There is only one kind of freedom and that's individual liberty. Our lives come from our creator and our liberty comes from our creator. It has nothing to do with government granting it."

"All initiation of force is a violation of someone else's rights, whether initiated by an individual or the state, for the benefit of an individual or group of individuals, even if it's supposed to be for the benefit of another individual or group of individuals."

"When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads."

"Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy!"

"For the cause of liberty!"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I hope They don't ever try to confiscate them.

6-8 weeks for delivery. That's 1 1/2 - 2 months if you can't figger it out. Delivery time will be March/April/May timeframe.

Has anyone got their action figure yet? Still patiently waiting, but getting annoyed. I paid for a product and have received nothing from an organization that should be reputable. If it doesn't come soon I would really like to find a way to get a refund, though I doubt that will happen either.
    the rEVOLution begins!

Nice to see my thread again from FEBRUARY. Its only just SEVEN MONTHS LATER.

A word from our sponsors would be nice....geez.

Did you pay with a credit card? Should be able to cancel the order if so.

Timely thread. I sent them a status update request just last week and never got a reply so I initiated the process to get a refund.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What IS the process to get a refund? I don't think my debit/credit card will issue me a refund past 60 days.

What IS the process to get a refund? I don't think my debit/credit card will issue me a refund past 60 days.
    Sure they will. Call them.

I thought it was just an action figure, not talking.

That said, this is one of two things I never received either this election cycle.

I never got my poster from the Ron Paul game nor was it finished. Meanwhile, the guy from dungenear actually completes his game, and puts Ron Paul as the hero in it.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritOf1776_J4 View Post
    I thought it was just an action figure, not talking.

That said, this is one of two things I never received either this election cycle.

I never got my poster from the Ron Paul game nor was it finished. Meanwhile, the guy from dungenear actually completes his game, and puts Ron Paul as the hero in it.
    And follows up here last week saying there were still 100+ figurines of Ron to win if you killed a dragon, but he wasn't going to make any more, so people should act fast.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Not funny.

Do you guys remember all the press these TALKING Ron Paul action figures got?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I noticed that RevPac has rebooted under a different head. I don't know the reason.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

My assessment:
    They needed to sell (pre-sell really) a certain number of units (maybe 1k, maybe 10k) in order to make manufacturing affordable/possible.
    They were waiting (are waiting?) to hit that target number of sales.
    I suspect that (beyond some demo units) these figurines have never been manufactured.
    If they have not hit their target by now, they likely never will (as the incentive to fund RevPac is passed).
    RevPac has no money, so likely there is nobody working on this figurine-project any more.
    Bottomline, either think of the purchase as a cash donation to RevPac, or do what it takes to get a refund.

I want my Jesse Benton punching bag.

No, the excuse is that the TALKING function was being held up by the TALKING function supplier.

At least that's the story they gave me. I mean, what good is a TALKING Ron Paul action figure that can't talk?

For those who would like to have Ron standing around in their home.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PRESIDENT-CA...item19d0aeaa0a
    Last edited by Dr.3D; 09-13-2012 at 04:31 PM.

Another Gary pie in the sky idea?

So glad RevPack got a reboot the new chairman looks to be much much more reputable!
    No one reads signatures.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast