Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Official Master Thread of Maine Vote Irregularities

Official Master Thread of Maine Vote Irregularities

I am going to compile everything we've got and send it to Maine newspapers and the campaign. Here is where I need you to post information, specifically information about fraud. I'm looking for numbers or personal first-hand experiences (for those of you in Maine). Here's what I've got so far:

Waldo County
    towns are reporting "0" by GOP, numbers do not match
    http://waldo.villagesoup.com/news/st...results/484636
    +6

Portland Caucus
    reports of delegates being discarded

Waterville City Caucus
    Paul won by 16 votes, according to WTV (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...=en_US#gid=172)
    0 votes reported by GOP
    +16

Kennebec County, China Precinct
    Maine GOP reported: Romney 6, Paul 11, Santorum 1, TOTAL 18.
    WatchTheVote reported total: Romney 3, Paul 13, Santorum 1, Gingrich 1, TOTAL 18.
    +5

Washington County
    postponed

Belfast Super Caucus
    someone reported results on this forum. find them!
    i believe we were up +3

New Portland Caucus (reported by RufusTDoofus)
    Ron Paul 2, Romney 0, Santorum 0, Gingrich 0
    0 votes reported by GOP
    +2

Androscoggin County
    Watchthevote corrected their numbers

194 - 32 = 162 votes left to find.

i know some of you think this is trivial. it isn't. we need a state because people are too stupid to understand delegates, and we need more people, stupid or not.

this is the official maine GOP results list. start looking for discrepancies: http://www.mainegop.com/wp-content/u...us_results.pdf
    Last edited by carterm; 02-15-2012 at 12:55 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I posted in the other thread, we gained another 6 votes in Waldo county if you include all the towns

"Ron Paul, Ron Paul, Ron Paul, Ron Paul with a heart, Ron Paul, Mitt Romney, Ron Paul"

Currently only 37-30 Paul-Romney according to the Maine GOP
    "Ron Paul, Ron Paul, Ron Paul, Ron Paul with a heart, Ron Paul, Mitt Romney, Ron Paul"

Awesome job, dude. When I (eventually) win a position here in NJ I'm going to work as hard as I can to prevent this kind of crap from happening here.

bump !
    Ron Paul 2012: Liberty, Peace and Prosperity for America !

Ron Paul: Predictions of 24 April 2002 - see how many came true
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGDisyWkIBM

Vote On Principles, Defend Our Constitution, Follow the Path shown by the Founders !

FWIW, the Daily Paul is claiming we won Waterville by 15.

Again, unconfirmed, but thats word on the street

Quote Originally Posted by CTRattlesnake View Post
    FWIW, the Daily Paul is claiming we won Waterville by 15.

Again, unconfirmed, but thats word on the street
    got an abraham linkin?

Quote Originally Posted by carterm View Post
    got an abraham linkin?

I have been breaking my head over this entire saturday night. It's not only belfast but other towns like waterville, south bristol and wilton is missing votes. In waterville Dr. paul won by 15 votes per local RP supporter and chair but it's shows as 0 in maine GOP. We must ask for a recount of maine caucus , inclusion of washington county, race to close to call and also ask for charlie webster's resignation and file charges against maine GOP!
    Bottom of page: http://www.dailypaul.com/213709/rp-s...-the-actual-vo

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

It's important that we do our research. We need facts to throw in their face.

... The 262 - 212 difference in Androscoggin .... what are Romney's numbers there, did they have them right?
    Ron Paul needs YOU to become a

updated, checking on androscoggin now

also, androscoggin has a contact person. this doc has contact people for county/city/town caucuses. get on it! let's do this. enough b.s. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...hl=en_US#gid=1

new update: washington county formally asking maine gop to count its votes.
    The Republican Party chair for Washington County is formally requesting that state GOP leaders include the results of this weekend's re-scheduled caucus into the final tally for Maine's presidential straw poll. The original caucus was postponed Saturday because of an expected snowstorm, and in the statewide results announced this weekend, Mitt Romney edged out Ron Paul by fewer than 200 votes. But while Paul and his organizers originally cried foul over the delay, his state coordinator is now backing off a suggestion that it was part of a strategy to give Romney a boost.
    http://www.mpbn.net/Home/tabid/36/ct...2/Default.aspx

i'm hoping the campaign realizes that there is even more to this than just the washington county caucus.

where is the andro contact person?

please review this thread:
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ls-by-district

I found a couple places where, based on early reporting from twitter, etc, rather than take votes away from Paul they simply added a vote here and there to Romney.

Waterboro (not ville) was an example. There's some links in the thread above to early reports.
    "Ron Paul, not going anywhere. Ideologically pure and tough as nails!"

ABO + NOBP = Ron Paul
    Romney - NOBP = Obama

Post Election Addendum -
    We warned you. You insulted and cheated us. You lost. Your fault.

Quote Originally Posted by CTRattlesnake View Post
    where is the andro contact person?
    look at the bottom of the spreadsheet, where the tabs are. click on androscoggin.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If someone can get exact vote counts for Waterville and other fraudulent results, please post them. I will add them to the statewide spreadsheet.

For right now, I added in the Waldo County results they left out and the results are:

Mitt Romney 2,219 (38.88%)
    Ron Paul 2,031 (35.59%)
    Rick Santorum 1,028 (18.01%)
    Newt Gingrich 367 (6.43%)

check hot topics for new post. keep looking over the numbers!

The numbers discussed here do not reflect that Romeny's numbers would also grow when each of the counties are correctly reported. Hopefully Ron Paul's votes would, in the final tally, be more than Romneys.

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Karenina View Post
    The numbers discussed here do not reflect that Romeny's numbers would also grow when each of the counties are correctly reported. Hopefully Ron Paul's votes would, in the final tally, be more than Romneys.
    This is correct as far as I can see (and important to remember).

For Androscoggin County, the official GOP results have Paul 212, Romney 148
    The Watch the Vote spreadsheet has Paul 262, Romney 173

So instead of winning by 64, we win by 89. Net gain of 25.
    "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." -- Samuel Adams

There is nothing more powerful than an idea whose time has come.

Quote Originally Posted by cityoflight View Post
    This is correct as far as I can see (and important to remember).

For Androscoggin County, the official GOP results have Paul 212, Romney 148
    The Watch the Vote spreadsheet has Paul 262, Romney 173

So instead of winning by 64, we win by 89. Net gain of 25.
    very good, updated

So happy to see this thread. Cheers to the dilligence!

Quote Originally Posted by thelaibon View Post
    So happy to see this thread. Cheers to the dilligence!
    This
    “The state can't give you freedom, and the state can't take it away. You're born with it, like your eyes, like your ears. Freedom is something you assume, then you wait for someone to try to take it away. The degree to which you resist is the degree to which you are free.” ~ Utah Phillips

Well if this watchthevote thing actually leads somewhere then I'm very happy that the guy responsible kept going through with it even though it got a bad rep from the campaign and people here on the forums.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm not using the WatchTheVote numbers unless they are verified elsewhere. I know the numbers on this site were closer to the official numbers than the WatchTheVote numbers were for Androscoggin County.
    Last edited by The Gold Standard; 02-13-2012 at 10:47 PM.

someone volunteer to call the androscoggin contact tomorrow haha.

This doesn't count the city of Portland where they threw out the Paul delegates and delegate chair, right?
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    This doesn't count the city of Portland where they threw out the Paul delegates and delegate chair, right?
    more info please

Apparently there was a straw poll where Romney and Paul were close but all the Romney folks left right after and almost all the delegates and the delegate chair (who appoints people to vacant seats) were Paul supporters. They said there were a different number of votes then check ins or something and threw out the delegates but kept the straw poll. I have no idea if they scrutinized numbers like that in areas where Paul didn't dominate.

This was the city of Portland with 70 delegates, I understand.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

That was RufusTDoofus who said he and his wife weren't counted, as well as someone else.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...nd#post4171534
    As I predicted in this post shenanigans indeed happened at our Somerset County caucus. My wife and I were the only two people present from our town (New Portland). Both of us voted for Ron Paul. BTW, there was someone from Cornville present as well that wasn't counted.
    In a couple days, or whenever you think you've finished, the edited/final OP should be forwarded to the campaign.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast