Thread: Napolitano 2020?

Question Napolitano 2020?

What if he ran for office of some sort?
    NJ Senate? 2012
    President? 2020

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    WE need him on the SCOTUS.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

If Paul doesn't win this year, I want Judge to run in 2016, more so than Rand.

a judicial analyst at fox who has little name recognition is not going to win a congressional seat (or presidency for that matter) in his mid 60's.
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

Na, we need a liberty candidate who can nominate him to the US Supreme Court. We need liberty-minded folks there too (even if not quite as much, with the Supreme Court tending to be better than the other branches at constitutionality).

Quote Originally Posted by trey4sports View Post
    a judicial analyst at fox who has little name recognition is not going to win a congressional seat (or presidency for that matter) in his mid 60's.
    Oh, he could certainly win a Congressional seat in a competitive district

If Judge ran in a congressional contest, that little eloquent ball of dago energy and charm would outraise his competition 10-1. I can't imagine him losing.

Who in your mind can win a congressional seat then? What is the criteria if not this man?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaAvenger View Post
    Oh, he could certainly win a Congressional seat in a competitive district
    Quote Originally Posted by FrancisMarion View Post
    Who in your mind can win a congressional seat then? What is the criteria if not this man?

I assure you he could not win a GOP primary.

he's pretty old to enter politics for one and on top of that he has said things that would turn off your average voter and his remarks about 9/11 would not do well. On top of that he has personal issues that would not play well at all with the GOP.
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

im thinking if things dont go well with Ron i might trade a vote for romney if he promised to put the judge on the supreme court. other than that i dont see a situation where i vote for Romney. i thinka liberty supreme court justice for the next 25 years is an even bigger deal than ron becoming president.

He's probably the most eloquent spokesman for liberty that movement has. But I don't really get the sense he wants to enter politics directly. Being a leading personality on FoxNews would definitely be a huge boost for a GOP primary though. He doesn't have huge name recognition nationally, but there is huge overlap between the sort of people that vote in GOP primaries and the viewers of Fox News and most primary voters would at least be familiar with his face.