Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whitney Houston Another Victim Of Big Pharma

Whitney Houston Another Victim Of Big Pharma

By Donnay

According to Radar Online, Whitney Houston had "a plethora of sedatives including Lorazepam, Valium, Xanax, and a sleeping medication that was found in her hotel room". How tragic such a young talented life was halted and cut short by a cocktail of prescription drugs. How very sad this is for her 18 year old daughter to have to go through her adulthood without being able to call her mother for advice or even get together to have lunch.

We're constantly told that illegal drugs are killing so many people in the U.S., but how many legal drugs are killing people in the U.S.?

According to the World News Report: "Prescription medication abuse, or "pharmaceutical" abuse is pervasive. It affects everyone from retired executives who have had knee replacement surgery to stay-at-home moms given medication to help them sleep. In the past ten years, millions of Americans have sought treatment for pharmaceutical addiction in treatment centers across the country. Medications most often abused include: Xanax, Klonopin, Ativan/Lorazepam, Valium, Vicodin, Oxycontin, Ambien, Adderall, and Lunesta."

How come there is not much emphasis put on the fact that legal drugs deaths are on the rise? Is this due to sheer irresponsibility of the victim or on doctors or both? Are Doctors and Pharmacists becoming the new drug dealers?

We are inundated daily with drug advertising-- You look at a magazine, any magazine, and 90% of the advertisements are Big Pharma. Bill boards all over the country have Pharmaceutical advertisement. Turn on the television or listen to the radio and there are constant reminders that there is a drug to treat-- asthma, arthritis, COPD, acid reflux, depression, restless leg syndrome, erectile dysfunction, and the list goes on...

High profile people such as Rush Limbaugh were caught 'doctor shopping' in order to get his supply of Oxycontin (an opioid used for pain). Rush served no jail time, yet if someone had an ounce of marijuana on them, and a policemen fines it, they are arrested, tried, and jailed.

Celebrities such as Britney Spears, Charlie Sheen, Chevy Chase, Carrie Fisher, Eminem, Lindsay Lohan, Mel Gibson, Patrick Kennedy, Ray Charles, Robert Downey Jr., and just recently, Demi Moore, have been addicted to prescription drugs and were fortunate to have their lives spared.

Others not so fortunate...Elvis Presley (Dead), Amy Winehouse (Dead), Anna Nicole Smith (Dead), Michael Jackson (DEAD), Jeff Conaway (Dead), and now Whitney Houston (Dead).

What about the average person who doesn't have the luxury to admit themselves or their family members into The Betty Ford Center, to help them get off their addiction to prescriptions drugs? How many innocent young lives have come to a screeching halt due to prescribed drugs? According to the L.A. Times report (November 17, 2011); "[Prescription] Drugs exceeded motor vehicle accidents as a cause of death in 2009, killing at least 37,485 people nationwide, according to preliminary data from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. They go on to say, "The death toll has doubled in the last decade, now claiming a life every 14 minutes."
    According to a Fox News report (November 2011), "More people die in America every year from prescription drug abuse than die from heroin and cocaine combined. That stunning finding comes in a new report Tuesday from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention." Wait! They said prescriptions drugs abuse is worse than heroin and cocaine combined and more deaths come from prescription drug abuse!

Where is the outrage? Where is the penalties and consequences for those drug dealers? Where is the FDA doing investigations into the Pharmaceutical Industry?

Now the last thing we need to have is more rules and regulations and more policing by government. It would be nice if people were allowed to make their own informed independent choices, but since the establishment of the Food and Drug Administration (1930's), people have had to rely on the FDA to make the decisions about pharmaceutical drugs. They give their seal of approval and the drug is introduced to the people, and people blindly trust that this drug is good for them because the FDA assured them. This is the same agency that gave their seal of approval to Vioxx, Avandia, Baycol, and Fen-Phen. Merck was expose in holding back information in the Vioxx incidents and they basically got a slap on the wrist and fined. They were back to business the next morning.

Getting back to Whitney Houston, it was said she suffered from anxiety and insomnia. Wouldn't it be nice if she was afforded an alternative to Big Pharma drugs? Well there is Valerian Root to help insomnia, Kava-Kava for anxiety, and L-Theinine also another alternative to help ease stress and anxiety. The problem is, the FDA will not give their seal of approval to these herbal alternatives. Yet no one has died from these herbs, they have been used for centuries and there have been many independent studies to prove they do work. So do you think the FDA is still looking out for your best interest? Whitney might still be with us today, had she had the knowledge that there are alternatives to drugs and instead of relying on Big Pharma to get her through another day.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How many prescriptions is Ron Paul on? . . . . ZERO!

Quote Originally Posted by Nate-ForLiberty View Post
    How many prescriptions is Ron Paul on? . . . . ZERO!
    Great point!! And he is a medical doctor!
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

//

My mother was taking valium and serax, which is in the xanax family. My father went in to get his heart peeled and she was nervous, drank a six pack and had one too many pills. Her brother took a bunch of barbs and his children came home to find him what they thought was asleep on the couch till he didn't move for hours when his younger wife left him. He was not the type in his younger bachelor days to do a single pill. He was an artist for Bristol-Meyers and when he had to start working forklifts he started pills. I don't touch a single pill and have contempt for most doctors. The amount of money they charge to tell you poison is what you really need is atrocious. My younger sister takes them and it honestly pains me to talk to her. So I don't.

Rev9
    Drain the swamp - BIG DOG
    http://mindreleaselabs.com/
    Seeking work on Apps, Games, Art based projects

Listen, I'm a BIG alternative medicine supporter. I use natural health supplements way before even considering pharmacuticals.
    I dread even taking a Tylenol. But I think this needs to be looked at with some sense of balance. Sometimes there are occassions when you absolutely need to take perscription drugs. In cases when I have to, I am completely anal about making sure I take them as prescribed.

In these cases of celebrities as such W.H., they were addicts to begin with. And these Hollywood MD's cater to them more like celebrities rather than human beings. They should be held accountable as well for prescribing so many different drugs if that was the case.

Someone needed to be shadowing her like basball player Josh Hamilton (even though he recently fell off the wagon) I read she had anxiety which is a real nightmare to deal with. In her case, it could be that she was so reliant on the illegal drugs to get her through life, she needed something to keep her anxiety in check while trying to stay clean.

Unfortunately, perscription drugs may have been necessary. BUT, they should also be used in conjunction with therapy so she could learn self coping skills, and they should also be temporary. Thank God I've never been an addict but it's got to be a tough to weigh prescribing more drugs (even though legal) to help addicts get over their dependence of illegal substances. I know it doesn't make much sense, but that's why these addicts need to be closely monitored.

I look at perscription drugs like legal guns. If used correctly some could help and even save your life. So you can't totally blame the drug when the user starts mixing it with other drugs and alcohol. It's really very sad. No doubt perscription drug abuse has reached epidemic proportions in this country.
    Paranoia is having all of the facts.
    www.classifiedwoman.com

I feel really badly about Whitney, but just like everyone else, she is responsible for her own actions. She is not a victim.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

pcgame

Quote Originally Posted by libertygrl View Post
    Listen, I'm a BIG alternative medicine supporter. I use natural health supplements way before even considering pharmacuticals.
    I dread even taking a Tylenol. But I think this needs to be looked at with some sense of balance. Sometimes there are occassions when you absolutely need to take perscription drugs. In cases when I have to, I am completely anal about making sure I take them as prescribed.

In these cases of celebrities as such W.H., they were addicts to begin with. And these Hollywood MD's cater to them more like celebrities rather than human beings. They should be held accountable as well for prescribing so many different drugs if that was the case.

Someone needed to be shadowing her like basball player Josh Hamilton (even though he recently fell off the wagon) I read she had anxiety which is a real nightmare to deal with. In her case, it could be that she was so reliant on the illegal drugs to get her through life, she needed something to keep her anxiety in check while trying to stay clean.

Unfortunately, perscription drugs may have been necessary. BUT, they should also be used in conjunction with therapy so she could learn self coping skills, and they should also be temporary. Thank God I've never been an addict but it's got to be a tough to weigh prescribing more drugs (even though legal) to help addicts get over their dependence of illegal substances. I know it doesn't make much sense, but that's why these addicts need to be closely monitored.

I look at perscription drugs like legal guns. If used correctly some could help and even save your life. So you can't totally blame the drug when the user starts mixing it with other drugs and alcohol. It's really very sad. No doubt perscription drug abuse has reached epidemic proportions in this country.
    I think in 95%+ (probably 95%+) of all people would be better off using the prescription less, using alternative medicine, etc. Prescription drugs cause chemical imbalances.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    I feel really badly about Whitney, but just like everyone else, she is responsible for her own actions. She is not a victim.

Took the words right outta my mouth.

P.S. I still think you take things too seriously, and you're way too trigger-happy with the -rep button.

She had an adictive personality- she would have found something to abuse- legally or illegally. Sad given the immense talent she had.

If I drive my car into a wall or off a cliff and am killed did Chrysler kill me since I was driving one of their cars? Its is a huge stretch to say that "big pharma" killed her.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 02-13-2012 at 02:30 PM.

Good article!

What does a person do though if the natural alternatives don't work? I like playing devil's advocate in these threads because I've been chronically ill for many years and I have learned a lot of these "natural cures" don't do a whole lot. So call me skeptical a bit. I absolutely refuse to take any benzos, anti anxiety or pyschotropic drugs. However when I came down with erythema nodosum, I ended up taking a rx drug to help control symptoms because the inflammation was soo bad. It's important to keep in mind that not all drugs are equal. If I stopped taking the one medication I take on a daily basis, I'd be dead.

Many people start off with one of these drugs like Xanax and then within a few years, their doctors keep prescribing more drugs to help their anxiety and other issues.

Doesn't the doctor have personal responsibility too? It's very sad another person has died from these drugs. ugh People just need to stop treating doctors like a god and start questioning things.
    Go check out my vocal covers on Youtube. Thanks!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVdQYPR6lEo

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Getting back to Whitney Houston, it was said she suffered from anxiety and insomnia. Wouldn't it be nice if she was afforded an alternative to Big Pharma drugs? Well there is Valerian Root to help insomnia, Kava-Kava for anxiety, and L-Theinine also another alternative to help ease stress and anxiety. The problem is, the FDA will not give their seal of approval to these herbal alternatives. Yet no one has died from these herbs, they have been used for centuries and there have been many independent studies to prove they do work. So do you think the FDA is still looking out for your best interest? Whitney might still be with us today, had she had the knowledge that there are alternatives to drugs and instead of relying on Big Pharma to get her through another day.
    I would suggest vitamin B6 and hops for insomnia since valerian root can actually cause insomnia in some people (me lol). Hops are a natural sedative and B6 helps to stimulate production of GABA in the brain. Both of these can also be used to treat anxiety due to their sedative qualities.
    Last edited by AFPVet; 02-13-2012 at 03:23 PM.
    Indianensis Universitatis Alumnus

THIS THIS THIS THIS!

I'm all for those of you here that are in to alternative medicine and etc... but a drug company is just as responsible for someone's death via overdose as a car company would be for me driving off a cliff.

Quote Originally Posted by AFPVet View Post
    I would suggest vitamin B6 and hops for insomnia since valerian root can actually cause insomnia in some people (me lol). Hops are a natural sedative and B6 helps to stimulate production of GABA in the brain. Both of these can also be used to treat anxiety due to their sedative qualities.
    I recommend the closest plant relative to hops, which is cannabis. Since she lived in California she could have gotten a Dr. recommendation.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Birdlady View Post
    Good article!

What does a person do though if the natural alternatives don't work? I like playing devil's advocate in these threads because I've been chronically ill for many years and I have learned a lot of these "natural cures" don't do a whole lot. So call me skeptical a bit. I absolutely refuse to take any benzos, anti anxiety or pyschotropic drugs. However when I came down with erythema nodosum, I ended up taking a rx drug to help control symptoms because the inflammation was soo bad. It's important to keep in mind that not all drugs are equal. If I stopped taking the one medication I take on a daily basis, I'd be dead.

Many people start off with one of these drugs like Xanax and then within a few years, their doctors keep prescribing more drugs to help their anxiety and other issues.

Doesn't the doctor have personal responsibility too? It's very sad another person has died from these drugs. ugh People just need to stop treating doctors like a god and start questioning things.
    There is a ton of alternatives out there. You have to find what works for you. I strongly believe that most of the chronic illness stems from vitamin and mineral deficiencies. I also strongly believe that people need to detox their body and purge all the toxins from them. Again education is key! Once you do that and you replenish your body with vitamins and minerals, your body will correct itself.

I just posted three of the alternatives in my article to give people an idea that there are alternatives to synthetic drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    She had an adictive personality- she would have found something to abuse- legally or illegally. Sad given the immense talent she had.

If I drive my car into a wall or off a cliff and am killed did Chrysler kill me since I was driving one of their cars? Its is a huge stretch to say that "big pharma" killed her.
    Whitney Houston's died from cocktail of Xanax, prescription drugs and alcohol: reports

Again it appears Whitney Houston died of a cocktail of prescription drugs for her anxiety and stress. Now it seems her daughter, Bobbi Kristina suffers from anxiety and stress and is being treated for it as well. Very sad to think she may wind up going down the same path her mom went.

Side effects of Xanax:

http://www.alprazolamsideeffects.com/

General Effects
    1. Drowsiness
    2. Dizziness
    3. Decreased Alertness and Concentration
    4. Lack of Coordination
    5. Decreased Libido, Erection Problems
    6. Depression, Disinhibition
    7. Hypotension (low blood pressure)
    8. Suppressed Breathing
    9. Nausea
    10. Changes in Appetite
    11. Blurred Vision
    12. Confusion
    13. Euphoria
    14. Depersonalization
    15. Nightmares

Paradoxical Effects
    1. Epilepsy
    2. Aggression
    3. Violence
    4. Impulsivity
    5. Irritability
    6. Suicidal Behavior

Cognitive Effects
    1. Cognitive Dysfunction
    2. Visuospatial Memory
    3. Visiomotor Coordination
    4. Information Processing
    5. Verbal Learning and Concentration

Long-Term Effects
    1. Cognitive Dysfunction
    2. Behavioural Problems
    3. Feelings of Turmoil
    4. Thinking Problems
    5. Lack of Libido
    3. Agoraphobia
    4. Social Phobia
    5. Increasing Anxiety and Depression
    6. Loss of Interest in Leisure Pursuits and Hobby
    7. Inability to Experience or Express Feelings
    8. Altered Perception of Self, Environment and Relationships
    9. Addiction

I can only hope someone in Bobbi Kristina's life has the sense enough to educate themselves of the problems with these prescriptions drugs before she ends up just like her mother!!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    i have to agree with LE here. This is not the pharm's fault. My wife has to take alot more meds then whitney does and we have to be very careful what she takes and if she plans on have a drink or something? Then we have to plan for her to skip some meds if she wants to have a glass of wine or anything. My wife does use medical marijuana for alot of her pain but she still has to take nerve pills,pain meds and various other meds! This was whitney houston's fault no one else's.
    Last edited by speciallyblend; 02-14-2012 at 04:01 AM.
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

Whitney Houston's died from cocktail of Xanax, prescription drugs and alcohol: reports

Again it appears Whitney Houston died of a cocktail of prescription drugs for her anxiety and stress. Now it seems her daughter, Bobbi Kristina suffers from anxiety and stress and is being treated for it as well. Very sad to think she may wind up going down the same path her mom went.

Side effects of Xanax:

http://www.alprazolamsideeffects.com/

General Effects
    1. Drowsiness
    2. Dizziness
    3. Decreased Alertness and Concentration
    4. Lack of Coordination
    5. Decreased Libido, Erection Problems
    6. Depression, Disinhibition
    7. Hypotension (low blood pressure)
    8. Suppressed Breathing
    9. Nausea
    10. Changes in Appetite
    11. Blurred Vision
    12. Confusion
    13. Euphoria
    14. Depersonalization
    15. Nightmares

Paradoxical Effects
    1. Epilepsy
    2. Aggression
    3. Violence
    4. Impulsivity
    5. Irritability
    6. Suicidal Behavior

Cognitive Effects
    1. Cognitive Dysfunction
    2. Visuospatial Memory
    3. Visiomotor Coordination
    4. Information Processing
    5. Verbal Learning and Concentration

Long-Term Effects
    1. Cognitive Dysfunction
    2. Behavioural Problems
    3. Feelings of Turmoil
    4. Thinking Problems
    5. Lack of Libido
    3. Agoraphobia
    4. Social Phobia
    5. Increasing Anxiety and Depression
    6. Loss of Interest in Leisure Pursuits and Hobby
    7. Inability to Experience or Express Feelings
    8. Altered Perception of Self, Environment and Relationships
    9. Addiction

I can only hope someone in Bobbi Kristina's life has the sense enough to educate themselves of the problems with these prescriptions drugs before she ends up just like her mother!!
    i hear ya, it is usually written on the bottle or given to you in writing as the pharm explains the side effects. There are no excuses except for a person ignoring them even after reading them.

I cannot even pick my wife's meds up without the pharmacy explaining the side effects and dangers! No excuses!
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

Quote Originally Posted by speciallyblend View Post
    i hear ya, it is usually written on the bottle or given to you in writing as the pharm explains the side effects. There are no excuses except for a person ignoring them even after reading them.

I cannot even pick my wife's meds up without the pharmacy explaining the side effects and dangers! No excuses!
    Correct and I am sure Whitney's contact who picked up her prescription drugs got the same run down. Most of the side effects are often worse then the actual illness being treated. However, most people trust that their Doctor, the Pharmacists and the FDA would not steer them wrong.

You know that's a shame that your wife is beholden to so many prescriptions drugs. There are many alternatives out there, if one only invests the time to look for them. Most of the alternatives to synthetic drugs have zero side effects too.

Sadly your story is one of many.
    Last edited by donnay; 02-14-2012 at 08:56 AM.

Toxicology tests have not been completed yet. That is a speculation of what may have caused her death.

Quote Originally Posted by Revolution9 View Post
    My mother was taking valium and serax, which is in the xanax family. My father went in to get his heart peeled and she was nervous, drank a six pack and had one too many pills. Her brother took a bunch of barbs and his children came home to find him what they thought was asleep on the couch till he didn't move for hours when his younger wife left him. He was not the type in his younger bachelor days to do a single pill. He was an artist for Bristol-Meyers and when he had to start working forklifts he started pills. I don't touch a single pill and have contempt for most doctors. The amount of money they charge to tell you poison is what you really need is atrocious. My younger sister takes them and it honestly pains me to talk to her. So I don't.

Rev9
    Wait, why was Rev9 banned?
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Toxicology tests have not been completed yet. That is a speculation of what may have caused her death.
    I made it a point to say: "Again it appears Whitney Houston died of a cocktail of prescription drugs for her anxiety and stress."

It will take about 6 weeks to get the toxicology reports. But the coroner did an autopsy and said she had very little water in her lungs, so the cause of death by drowning is unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    Wait, why was Rev9 banned?
    Why was "The One" banned?
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Gov. Chiristie just ordered flags to halfmast on Saturday for her.... wtf!?>!?!?!

Oy gevalt. Houston a victim of pharmaceutical companies? Is this serious? The woman CHOSE to be a drug addict. Nobody put a gun to her head and made her take pills or smoke crack. She chose. It is as simple as that.

While I sympathize with the pain many of these "celebrities" experience it is no worse that that suffered by millions of others. On top of that, most of them have countless millions of dollars in their pockets. With such assets and the benefit of their celebrity in hand such people are afforded the opportunity to do almost anything they want. They can travel, learn languages, become gold smiths, learn to fly or scuba dive. They could give their time to teach some poor illiterate to read or find some sad homeless bastard and make even one day of his miserable existence less a burden. They would start a business or help another to do so. How about teaching people to do what they do so well? There are a million worthy pursuits to which they could apply themselves - things to make their lives better or those of others.

But instead they choose amplification of their misery and eventual self-destriction. Just how is one to feel sorry for them? I Houston offed herself with pills it was because she so chose. Where is the tragedy? There isn't any.

I wish I had the problems these people have... the terrible burden of staggering wealth and opportunity.

Feh.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Oy gevalt. Houston a victim of pharmaceutical companies? Is this serious? The woman CHOSE to be a drug addict. Nobody put a gun to her head and made her take pills or smoke crack. She chose. It is as simple as that.

While I sympathize with the pain many of these "celebrities" experience it is no worse that that suffered by millions of others. On top of that, most of them have countless millions of dollars in their pockets. With such assets and the benefit of their celebrity in hand such people are afforded the opportunity to do almost anything they want. They can travel, learn languages, become gold smiths, learn to fly or scuba dive. They could give their time to teach some poor illiterate to read or find some sad homeless bastard and make even one day of his miserable existence less a burden. They would start a business or help another to do so. How about teaching people to do what they do so well? There are a million worthy pursuits to which they could apply themselves - things to make their lives better or those of others.

But instead they choose amplification of their misery and eventual self-destriction. Just how is one to feel sorry for them? I Houston offed herself with pills it was because she so chose. Where is the tragedy? There isn't any.

I wish I had the problems these people have... the terrible burden of staggering wealth and opportunity.

Feh.
    That is not the point, the point is that she (Whitney Houston), as far as we can tell by many reports, appears to have died of a lethal cocktail of legal drugs. She was being treated for insomnia, anxiety and stress. There was a doctor on the other end of this writing her a prescription. The prescriptions found in her hotel room, as reported was-- Lorazepam, Valium, Xanax, and a sleeping medication.

Far too many people are dying from prescription drugs then of illegal hardcore drugs like heroin and cocaine combined. This is rather alarming and IMHO, warrants attention. Again, not by government, but by people informing and educated themselves!

When government is in bed with corporations like Big pHARMa, you know there is not much transparency going on, and in many instances there is collusion between the two. This needs to be exposed!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Why was "The One" banned?
    Yeah why was "The One" banned? Anyone...Bueller, Bueller, Bueller?

Yeah why was "The One" banned? Anyone...Bueller, Bueller, Bueller?
    I don't think he actually was, I think it has always said "banned" under his avatar.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I don't think he actually was, I think it has always said "banned" under his avatar.
    Oh okay thanks...I thought there was a banning epidemic going on!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast