It's called: Who's on the Lord's Side? and it goes something like this.

------

1. Who’s on the Lord’s side? Who? Now is the time to show. We ask it fearlessly: Who’s on the Lord’s side? Who? We wage no common war, Cope with no common foe. The enemy’s awake; Who’s on the Lord’s side? Who?

[Chorus] Who’s on the Lord’s side? Who? Now is the time to show. We ask it fearlessly: Who’s on the Lord’s side? Who?

2. We serve the living God, And want his foes to know That, if but few, we’re great; Who’s on the Lord’s side? Who? We’re going on to win; No fear must blanch the brow. The Lord of Hosts is ours; Who’s on the Lord’s side? Who?

3. The stone cut without hands To fill the earth must grow. Who’ll help to roll it on? Who’s on the Lord’s side? Who? Our ensign to the world Is floating proudly now. No coward bears our flag; Who’s on the Lord’s side? Who?

4. The pow’rs of earth and hell In rage direct the blow That’s aimed to crush the work; Who’s on the Lord’s side? Who? Truth, life, and liberty, Freedom from death and woe, Are stakes we’re fighting for; Who’s on the Lord’s side? Who?

------

I know that this is a religious song, but I was singing it in church and I realized how much the words can apply to our situation now. We wage no common war. We fight against the statism that has been slowly encroaching on our liberties. Our foes are anything but common. They are powerful and vigilant. We cannot be ashamed of the truth that we hold, the belief in liberty that we share. We must stand firm in our convictions to our cause. No fear must blanch the brow. Truth, life, and liberty, freedom from death and woe, are stakes we're fighting for.

I just thought I'd share my feelings. It really inspired me. We faced a disappointment yesterday, but we must press on. It will be hard, but we can and will triumph in the end.

Who's on Ron Paul's side? Who?