Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Washington Times: Republicans See Need to Give Paul a Voice

Washington Times: Republicans See Need to Give Paul a Voice

"Rep. Ron Paul and his loyal band of supporters were uncharacteristically missing from the Conservative Political Action Conference in Washington last week — and high-profile Republican leaders say the party can’t afford for that to happen in November if the GOP is to win the White House."

Should have thought of that before you totally $#@!ed us over and alienated us completely GOP/MSM $#@!s.

Now we vote for no one but Paul! Go pound sand GOP! Got it?

And since nothing will improve with whomever the PTB chooses as president, Obama and the Democrats can take credit for the complete and total economic collapse of the USA that is now a mathematical certainty. I can live with that.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-paul-a-voice/
    Last edited by michaelwise; 02-12-2012 at 09:54 PM.
    Abolish the Privately Owned Federal Reserve Bank Corporation!
    How many more times are we going to let them screw up our economy?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I wonder if the attendees enjoyed the peace and quiet?

Quote Originally Posted by Mahkato View Post
    Revenge is a dish best served cold.

It only makes it that much more delicious when they screw up and Romney is destroyed by Obama because we vote 3rd party or write-in.

Quote Originally Posted by ssjevot View Post
    It only makes it that much more delicious when they screw up and Romney is destroyed by Obama because we vote 3rd party or write-in.

Yep, what I love about it is Ron never even directly advocated people do that, so it's not his fault, but the GOP's. Doesnt matter if Ron runs 3rd party, the result is the same.

/\ /\ This.

"I'm thinkin' we'll rise again"

The Ron Paul Crew will screw over the mainstream media and the GOP by handing Obama the win. You can take that to the bank and too $#@!ing bad FOX News crew/MSM.

And since nothing will improve with whomever the PTB choses as president, Obama and the Democrats can take credit for the complete and total economic collapse of the USA that is now a mathematical certainty. I can live with that.

great article. comments even better
    "Ron Paul, not going anywhere. Ideologically pure and tough as nails!"

ABO + NOBP = Ron Paul
    Romney - NOBP = Obama

Post Election Addendum -
    We warned you. You insulted and cheated us. You lost. Your fault.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Mr. Conway told The Times. “If in fact [Mr. Paul] doesn’t make the nomination, will that same skill set and enthusiasm transfer over to another nominee? We actually think there will be strong transferability if he does not get the nomination.”
    Are these people stupid, delusional, or what? I'm 55 years old and there won't be any "transference" on my part. It's Paul or None of the Above.

Quote Originally Posted by affa View Post
    In absolute agreement.

They can blame us all they want, even if we sold out, which we won't, Romney doesn't energize the base at all!!! He's getting less votes than 2008 in most states so far, what a joke. The MSM and big donors at his service and he can't close the deal. Now if only those who don't get excited by him would open their minds to the Liberty movement! We'll get there, at some point.

The way I'll be voting for GJ is if he is the VP on a Paul/Johnson ticket

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    +rep to the OP for sharing this great article!
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

The race is still ours to win -- only 10 percent of the delegates have been decided yet. If Americans want a candidate who will balance the budget, has a consistent record, and has no personal character questions, they will vote for Ron Paul. If everyone who likes Ron Paul registers and votes, he can still win any remaining state.
    Rand Paul is in the top 1% of US Senators.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul4Prez View Post
    The race is still ours to win -- only 10 percent of the delegates have been decided yet. If Americans want a candidate who will balance the budget, has a consistent record, and has no personal character questions, they will vote for Ron Paul. If everyone who likes Ron Paul registers and votes, he can still win any remaining state.
    this ^^
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No

One

But

Paul
    When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? - Miguel de Cervantes, (Don Quixote)

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Federal Reserve Notes of patriotic central banks
    Quote Originally Posted by jon4liberty View Post
    You "guys" have the market cornered on transexual satan worshipping anarchists

"Our Enemy, The State" by Albert Nock. https://famguardian.org/Publications...bertJKnock.pdf

The truth is we are in a position of strength here; They need us. We don't need them. I think its time Dr. Paul flex his muscles a little and at least insist the GOP funny business in primaries stop, or threaten to pitch his tent in the 3rd party camp. The GOP just can't afford for us to walk out on them.
    Last edited by floridasun1983; 02-13-2012 at 12:25 AM. Reason: Spelling

Those comments are definitely awesome!! Inspiring and motivating!
    Experience teaches us that it is much easier to prevent an enemy from posting themselves than it is to dislodge them after they have got possession.
    ~ George Washington

The comments give me hope.
    For Liberty - Feature-length doc about the 2008 R3V | Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Mahkato View Post
    Didn't occupiers crash CPAC? I saw some videos and it looked like anything but peaceful and quiet

Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    The comments give me hope.
    Same here.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Give credit where credit is due.

We are 20% of the 99%.

Those comments are out of CONTROL! Lovin' RP folks this morning.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    bump. Everybody needs to read that comment section for a morning boost.

Quote Originally Posted by affa View Post
    qft - I had to get halfway down the first page of comments to get to a misspelling. Weird.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

QUESTION OF THE DAY
    Who do you think has a better chance at the Republican nomination?
    Mitt Romney
    Rick Santorum
    Undecided
    Other
    Poll: Who do you think has a better chance at the Republican nomination?
    Mitt Romney 5(25%)
    Rick Santorum 5(25%)
    Undecided 1(5%)
    Other 9(45%)
    Incredible... the 21st century and the one who shall not be named... is already at 45%.

NoOneButPaul.com
    "Everyone who believes in freedom must work diligently for sound money, fully redeemable. Nothing else is compatible with the humanitarian goals of peace and prosperity." -- Ron Paul

Brother Jonathan

Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    bump. Everybody needs to read that comment section for a morning boost.
    Don't just read 'em...contribute to them.
    There is only one success -- to be able to spend your life in your own way.
    -- Christopher Morley (1890 - 1957)

Quote Originally Posted by Warmon View Post
    Are these people stupid, delusional, or what? I'm 55 years old and there won't be any "transference" on my part. It's Paul or None of the Above.
    That guy is absolutely delusional.

Conway's "their skill set will transfer" comment is hilarious. He's basically claiming that RPers will switch allegiance for the good of the GOP, staying up late to create & upload videos/produce high quality graphics for print and web distribution/GOTV and knock on doors everywhere/get all crazy passionate in private conversations, on message boards, and via social media......for Mitt (or Rick).

Uh...yeah.

[QUOTE][Should have thought of that before you totally $#@!ed us over and alienated us completely GOP/MSM $#@!s./QUOTE]

Exactly my words.

The fake conservatives and fake Tea Parties should have thought about that before they went on their lying smear campaign against Paul who is the most honest politician running and the only true conservative running.

The article is all about saving face now. Too freaking late. Rush, Hannity, Levin, Beck , O'Reilly will suffer the blow back from their LIES.
    If Rand does not win the Republican nomination, he should buck the controlled two party system and run as an Independent for President in 2016 and give Americans a real option to vote for.

We are all born libertarians then something goes really wrong. Despite this truth, most people are still libertarians yet not know it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast