Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: School teacher killed by police for rolling up her car window

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Exclamation School teacher killed by police for rolling up her car window

Admin's plz put this story where ever you think it belongs. 2 sides of the story here. I'm kind of biased myself. The 54yo unarmed woman kind of made it so. It's just another disgusting example law enforcement members not living up to the oath they took. More to write my congressman about, city council members, county board members, etc.
    http://wusa9.com/news/article/189808...as-Not-Dragged
    Last edited by hillbilly123069; 02-12-2012 at 06:40 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    TPTB have trained cops to be animals - they WANT a war. It's that simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    Appears to be happening in every country across the globe where there is unrest/peaceful protests.

Keep in mind most police departments have lawyers review police reports PRIOR to submitting the OFFICIAL report. That's why cameras are the Citizen's best defense against organized state crimes. Sounds like 2 weeks of paid vacation for the killer while the propaganda machine at the DA's office reviews the case... SOP

You know it's BS, because LE would not stick their arms in anyone's vehicles... always at a safe distance in a defensive position.

What's the law on lying again? Oh, sorry that only effects the victim, uh I mean the citizen.
    Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 02-14-2012 at 02:13 PM.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post

You know it's BS, because LE would not stick their arms in anyone's vehicles... always at a safe distance in a defensive position.
    Very good point.

This whole story is bizarre.

Did Obama give special speech or special permission to police officers who are out of control?

Police violence is highest under Obama's false rule.

let that be a lesson to you all. OBEDIENCE! Thats murder. He should get life for that and his captain should be fired too.

sad sad sad
    We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false. -- William Casey, CIA Director

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.-- Mark Twain

When people like us-- the scum of society-- don't risk our lives when a rare chance comes our way, we become losers at that moment. So courage is the only thing we can rely on.-- Anchan
    Rick Simpson Hemp Oil

Cops are known liars.
    “One may come to the aid of another being unlawfully arrested, just as he may where one is being assaulted, molested, raped or kidnapped. Thus it is not an offense to liberate one from the unlawful custody of an officer, even though he may have submitted to such custody, without resistance.” (Adams v. State, 121 Ga. 16, 48 S.E. 910).

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    THis should have gone to General politics with all the other stories like it, or at least Indi. Liberty section

TPTB have induced the cess pool we call government to believe it has authority to consider us all animals. Sometimes it is worthwhile to shoot back.

http://www.google.com/search?q=fred+...ient=firefox-a

This is what happens when there is a monopoly on force.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabal View Post
    This is what happens when there is a monopoly on force.
    This. And obedience is what this is all about. If you don't obey everything a cop wants immediately you may be arrested, assaulted, or murdered.

That witness had better watch his back. If they have no qualms about shooting a 54 year old house wife they won't have a problem taking his ass out either.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Coulter View Post
    That witness had better watch his back. If they have no qualms about shooting a 54 year old house wife they won't have a problem taking his ass out either.
    That's what I was thinking...

Don't mess with the gestapo.
    "The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations."
    - Thomas Jefferson

"If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy."
    - James Madison

His arm was caught in the window? That window must have shot up extremely fast for the cop to not have time to pull his arm out.

I hope the truth comes out, and, if need be, the cop is charged with murder.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A grand jury charged Town of Culpeper Police Officer Daniel Harmon-Wright, 32, of Gainesville, Tuesday evening with murder, malicious shooting into an occupied vehicle, malicious shooting into an occupied vehicle resulting in a death and use of a firearm in the commission of a felony.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/lo...155502385.html
    Last edited by AGRP; 05-31-2012 at 04:18 PM.
    Ron Paul let the cat out of the bag.

***Random Troll Analysis***Try Not to Engage With Trolls***
    itshappening: Incredibly naive with a hint of Alex Jonestown.
    compromise: Hilarious name states what it wants.
    AuH20: Self-righteous & insightful neocon. Smarter than you. Armed with a thesaurus.

***Honorable Mentions***
    Tpoints, Traditional Conservative, FreedomFanatic, TywinLannister, FreeHampshire, Giuliani was there on 911,
    RandRevolution

And people fear private security. Government murder is so much more legitimate. /sarcasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

According to Virginia State Police, at approximately 10 a.m. Thursday, Culpeper Police got a call about a suspicious women sitting in a Jeep Wrangler in a church parking lot in the 300 block of North East Street. The officer started talking to Patricia A. Cook, 54, of Culpeper. State police say that for some reason, while the officer was trying to get her identification, Cook "suddenly closed her driver's side window trapping the officer's arm and started driving away dragging the officer alongside."
    How in the hell do you SUDDENLY get your arm trapped in a side window when you're getting someone's ID? That's the best they could come up with I guess. Makes me furious, I grew up right near there.
    “We, as a group, now have a greater moral responsibility to act than those who live in ignorance. Once you become knowledgeable, you have an obligation to do something about it.” - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberbrain View Post
    How in the hell do you SUDDENLY get your arm trapped in a side window when you're getting someone's ID? That's the best they could come up with I guess. Makes me furious, I grew up right near there.

Ever been stopped by the police before? Cops don't reach into a window of a car to get your ID. NEVER. You hand them the ID through the window.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    And people fear private security. Government murder is so much more legitimate. /sarcasm
    Non sequitur. It doesn't mean a private police force would be any better.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    Yes sequitor. A private police force does not carry with it a monopoly on force. A private police force is accountable, a mobile tyrant is not.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by RiseAgainst View Post
    Yes sequitor. A private police force does not carry with it a monopoly on force. A private police force is accountable, a mobile tyrant is not.
    this^^ qft and +rep

Rev9
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    I tend to agree. It seems to me that privatized police are more liable to serve the interests of the corporate entities that fund their budgets than the people who happen to live in their area of operations. Thus you come into the danger of antiwar activists being assassinated by the Northrop-Grumman police forces because they endanger the interests of Northrop-Grumman.

Quote Originally Posted by RiseAgainst View Post
    No, a non-sequitur is a technical term in formal logic, and Paul is correct. "A is bad, therefore B is good" is a non-sequitur. It simply doesn't follow from the premise that "A is bad" that "B is good." A and B are entirely different terms, and bad and good are entirely different terms. No logical connection can be made from the premise to the conclusion, therefore it is a non-sequitur.

this^^ qft and +rep

Rev9
    That's a pretty heavy assumption you are making, one which is called into doubt by existing real-world similes. Blackwater/XE is a private military contractor, therefore if the argument followed that private is necessarily better than public, we would rather have Blackwater/XE than the US Army. However in practice, the US Army both behaved better AND accomplished more in the illegitimate Iraq war than did Blackwater.

I am not prepared to assume either conclusion as a given, that private or public would be more or less corrupt than the other, but I do lean towards the idea that privatized police would be at least as corrupt as the public police.

A valid argument can be made that there is even more opportunity for corruption should they be fully privatized, given that today the police mostly protect their corporatist interests than public interests, fully privatizing them would remove the last obstacle and put them directly in the employ of those corporatist interests which they already serve, thereby increasing the corruption motive by removing the only separation which currently exists.

You can't assume that because public police are so corrupt that private police will necessarily be any better. The assumption does not follow from the premises. From where I sit, I see putting the police into the direct employ of corporate concerns as being extremely dangerous.

Say for instance there is a Merk lab developing some new medicine that is actually ridiculously dangerous so a bunch of people get activated and protest against it, spam the networks with information opposing it, and significantly affect Merk's bottom line, endangering the profit from this given lab. With only privatized police existing, Merk sends their special ops/SWAT team in and takes out most of the protestors. There is nobody to bring Merk to justice because nobody in the whole state has the budget to hire a bigger badder private police force than Merk.

Sometimes, the belief that privatized is always better can become an almost religious thing, simply taking on faith that it would be better without the cogent analysis or formal logic behind it. As much as the illegitimate and unconstitutional expansion of police powers worries me, the idea of abolishing the police altogether and replacing them with corporate mercenary squads scares the hell out of me.

As if NewsCorp wasn't bad enough, now we are going to give them guns and the power to police those who oppose their interests? no thanks!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Police murder unarmed 54 year old sunday school teacher for rolling up car window.

and a bonus:

I would like to see the dash-cam video.

LibForestPaul

Quote Originally Posted by camp_steveo View Post
    I would like to see the dash-cam video.
    Yes, why has it not been released for the public to view. I am sure the dash cam was fully functional, the tape has not been lost, and it completely exonerates the cop.

And yet another cop gets away with murder, literally.

so what is this officers name who murdered this woman?

*makes violently ugly anti-cop comments before knowing the whole story*

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast