Thread: I think we need to start promoting the money bomb on the 14th double time

I think we need to start promoting the money bomb on the 14th double time

What Ron can do is based on how much money he has, and obviously we all hoped there would be a win tonight inspiring spontaneous, generous donations. There hasn't been as much promotion of this money bomb, and it needs extra imho.

What videos do we have?

Do we have any avatars with the date on them?

ideas?
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Excuse me, would this be the SCREW THE GOP moneybomb?

Let's just say I'm a little more on board with the 'No one but Paul' theme than I was yesterday.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    Let's just say I'm a little more on board with the 'No one but Paul' theme than I was yesterday.
    Me, too!

Quote Originally Posted by wgadget View Post
    probably the only thing i agree with you tonight

Quote Originally Posted by wgadget View Post
    Yes, the GOP is screwed if they don't nominate Ron Paul. I sure as hell would never vote for any of their awful candidates unless they were at least as much of a principled libertarian as Ron. Ron may well be the only Republican I will ever vote for unless they make a turn towards liberty.

I said this last night, and people were criticizing me.
    "For if you [the rulers] suffer your people to be ill-educated, and their manners to be corrupted from their infancy, and then punish them for those crimes to which their first education disposed them, what else is to be concluded from this, but that you first make thieves [and outlaws] and then punish them."
    -Sir Thomas More (1478-1535), Utopia, Book 1

*Admirer, of Philosophy.*

If the No One But Paul Money Bomb fails on Tuesday, you can turn out the lights.

Sorry, but facts are stubborn things. The Campaign is running on fumes, with donations way down in the last three weeks.

No money = no hope for Super Tuesday, March 6th.

We will see on Tuesday what kind of RP Grassroots commitment there is after our 0-9 start.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What Ron can do is based on how much money he has, and obviously we all hoped there would be a win tonight inspiring spontaneous, generous donations. There hasn't been as much promotion of this money bomb, and it needs extra imho.

What videos do we have?

ideas?
    http://www.noonebutpaul.com/promote/#avatars

You can find these avatars and 48 others of just this size plus another 35 of the 64x64 avatars

We have 4 Videos one of which is.

This is all available on www.noonebutpaul.com the direct link to the promotions page containing aprox 80 something avatars a selection of banners and widgets plus logo and other media available for videographers to make their own vids.
    Last edited by MrTwisted; 02-11-2012 at 09:28 PM.

How do we get the "True Love" video with the hearts posted by Ron Paul Facebook? It would reach 850K people. Should be posted daily for maximum exposure by Ron Paul's Facebook starting TOMORROW before we all get hit with the Monday to Friday junk posts by our commercial "likes."
    If Rand does not win the Republican nomination, he should buck the controlled two party system and run as an Independent for President in 2016 and give Americans a real option to vote for.

We are all born libertarians then something goes really wrong. Despite this truth, most people are still libertarians yet not know it.

Quote Originally Posted by seawolf View Post
    If the No One But Paul Money Bomb fails on Tuesday, you can turn out the lights.

Sorry, but facts are stubborn things. The Campaign is running on fumes, with donations way down in the last three weeks.

No money = no hope for Super Tuesday, March 6th.

We will see on Tuesday what kind of RP Grassroots commitment there is after our 0-9 start.
    Many thanks to GOP shenanigans.

^^ That right there KICKS ASS!

Last edited by mosquitobite; 02-11-2012 at 09:40 PM.
    Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder. ~GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter, Aug. 17, 1779

Quit yer b*tching and whining and GET INVOLVED!!

Let's make a realistic goal:

2500 pledges by the 14th.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

just added a new ad banner to the promo page for the money bomb. http://www.noonebutpaul.com/promote/#widgets

Just added a Twitter Feed to the site. We are picking up the following hashtags #noonebutpaul #nonebutpaul #nobp

Please help us by tweeting and retweeeting!

What videos do we have?

ideas?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by MrTwisted View Post
    Wha?

Quote Originally Posted by Mckarnin View Post
    Wish I had video editing skillz. I'd like to make my own vids.

bump

Quote Originally Posted by MrTwisted View Post
    Wish I had video editing skillz. I'd like to make my own vids.
    Same here, I am an ideas person, not a video editing one but I wish I was.

Quote Originally Posted by Mckarnin View Post
    Same here, I am an ideas person, not a video editing one but I wish I was.
    well I just put your video on the front page....

If 30 users show me confirmation date and amount of $30 for the money bomb , I will donate $75.

I did $125 last week.

So think about that. $975 for Ron Paul just like that! LETS GO!

well I just put your video on the front page....
    That's not mine but thanks for thinking me capable of it. :-)

It makes me smile so I keep putting it up all over. I love the cheery music with all the video of grassroots.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by KMX View Post
    If 30 users show me confirmation date and amount of $30 for the money bomb , I will donate $75.

I did $125 last week.

So think about that. $975 for Ron Paul just like that! LETS GO!
    That should probably be in a different thread so people can find it!