Thread: Jordon Greene to File for Election to State House

Jordon Greene to File for Election to State House

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: February 11, 2012

Jordon Greene to File for Election to State House

LENOIR (February 11) – Election reform advocate Jordon Greene of Lenoir will file to appear on the Republican Party primary ballot for State House in District 87 on Wednesday, February 15, 2012.

“Caldwell County needs a representative that will work to bring jobs to our communities, who will work to protect life, defend our state’s rights, protect the voice of the people in our election process including the need for photo ID and who will uphold constitutional and conservative values to maintain the freedom and liberty of each North Carolinian.

“These core issues are why I am challenging Representative Edgar Starnes for the Republican nomination for State House to represent Caldwell County because we need more than a conservative, we need a constitutional conservative,” said Greene.

Jordon Greene said, “We must end the practice of redistributing taxpayer dollars to private enterprise to entice them to relocate to our state. Instead we should institute an equal and low tax structure accompanied with a relaxation of our state’s over burdensome regulations to establish a business climate that is friendly to businesses of all sizes. Small businesses are the jobs makers we must empower.

“To protect the constitution the founders gave us we also must assert our state’s constitutional authority under the tenth amendment. We must continue to press for the nullification of Obamacare in our state along with asserting our state’s right to protect gun ownership and the unborn child’s right to life.

“Representative Starnes seems to have forgotten that he was elected to represent the people of his District not just our Party. He has done such by opposing freedom of speech and competition in the election process much like many third-world countries. How can he represent the people of Caldwell County if he does not even believe they have a right to freely decide who represents them? As your representative I will fight for every North Carolinians right to choose who represents them freely,” stated Greene.

“The voters in Caldwell County have a choice in May. On one hand they have a conservative candidate in the incumbent that represents the status quo, special breaks and incentives for big business and harmful regulations on small businesses. On the other hand the voters have my candidacy, a constitutional conservative that puts the constitution and the people first and stands for freedom, liberty and an equal playing field for all business through the free-market,” said Greene.

Jordon Greene is a Republican candidate for the North Carolina State House in District 87 covering all of Caldwell County. Greene is challenging nine-term incumbent Representative Edgar V. Starnes for the Republican nomination to give Caldwell County a voice that will stand for the constitution, individual liberty and the free-market. Jordon is a volunteer election law reform advocate, web designer and born again Christian attending Temple Baptist Church in Lenoir. You can find out more about Jordon Greene at www.GreeneforNCHouse.com.

-30-

For more information:
    Jordon M. Greene - 828.729.4509
    jordon@greenefornchouse.com

Jordon Greene for NC House
    2206 Planters Way
    Lenoir, NC 28645
    www.GreeneforNCHouse.com

PDF Version of Press Release at: http://www.greenefornchouse.com/pr/2...eene-files.pdf

I will be filing for office at the Caldwell County Board of Elections office at 11:00am. If anyone is in or around Caldwell County and is able, please consider coming out and supporting the campaign as I file and then join us on the campaign trail going door-to-door to spread the word about the constitutional conservative in the race directly after. Let me know if you plan to go door-to-door with us, either e-mail me at jordon@greenefornchouse.com or call me at 828-729-4509.

Thanks!!
    For Liberty's Sake,

Jordon M. Greene
    Founder & President
    Free the Vote North Carolina
    www.FreetheVoteNC.com

Owner & Designer
    For Liberty Communications
    www.ForLibertyCommunications.com

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's a great time to run, you can win.
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

Yes, we can win. I look forward to the campaign ahead and working with great patriots like Rep. Glen Bradley if elected in 2013.
    For Liberty's Sake,

Jordon M. Greene
    Founder & President
    Free the Vote North Carolina
    www.FreetheVoteNC.com

Owner & Designer
    For Liberty Communications
    www.ForLibertyCommunications.com