Thread: Denali - Live Free or Die Ft. Ron Paul (music Video)

Denali - Live Free or Die Ft. Ron Paul (music Video)

(Operation Paul Revere InfoWars.co)
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wow! Great song and sweet video! Love it!

Yeah, I thought it was catchy....
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Love the song title. Thanks for sharing. Some of the conspiracy stuff in it is a little... but nice video.
    Last edited by Keith and stuff; 05-15-2013 at 10:38 AM.
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

bump for those who haven't seen it

Pretty good video, even if you don't agree with all the NWO/Illuminati references. Still a good, catchy song to get people thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by LoneStarLocke View Post
    Pretty good video, even if you don't agree with all the NWO/Illuminati references. Still a good, catchy song to get people thinking.
    Yeah. I like it for being upbeat and new. I can take what I like, a lot of it, and just not engage what isn't meaningful to me.

3:04
    "Evil men have pulled the strings throughout our history"
    Then, "Collins" in the background?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by compromise View Post
    3:04
    "Evil men have pulled the strings throughout our history"
    Then, "Collins" in the background?

hadn't picked up on that.

Hm, clearly this is one of those videos with hidden 'Easter eggs' you have to find on multiple viewings...

weekend bump

Operation Paul Revere InfoWars.com Contest is really getting some nice videos out.
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

hmm... word?... i dont speak hip hop lingo that well
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

My friend in Manchester, New Hampshire just met this guy. According to my friend, he is a real cool guy and likes the Free State Project
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

i heard the same. must be a mutual friend