Thread: Maine Accidentally Releases Feb Caucus Results Early?

Exclamation Maine Accidentally Releases Feb Caucus Results Early?

Am I looking at what I think I'm looking at? This was posted yesterday.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

been posted. bug in the script.
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

There's been a lot of bugs going around this primary.

Been discussed already

Google does that to test out the software, 40% of Maine is voting today, so they cant have all the results in
    "Ron Paul, Ron Paul, Ron Paul, Ron Paul with a heart, Ron Paul, Mitt Romney, Ron Paul"

There wont even be 7k people who vote in the caucus. Script was being tested. Just like in Iowa when they had BACHMANN winning that one when they tested.

people are stupid enough to believe that and then not go out and vote. Since that doesnt apply to our group maybe we will go and vote and they wont because they think they already won. ANyone see the movie Speed? hehee

test data is test

/programmerfacepalm

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    test data is test

/programmerfacepalm
    Going back 6 years, this is the only example of this kind of mistake I can find. Now in addition to the complete discontinuation of posting exit polls, we get script bugs in what seems to be every primary we've had this election. Hmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by hillbilly123069 View Post
    Going back 6 years, this is the only example of this kind of mistake I can find. Now in addition to the complete discontinuation of posting exit polls, we get script bugs in what seems to be every primary we've had this election. Hmmm.
    Actually, I saw this with a couple of the other states that have already passed this time around. I think that Iowa was one of them.

It's interesting (if this actually is a test) that the results are so realistic. Why wouldn't the candidates be called something like "test candidate #1, test candidate #2 etc. ?

When you test a microphone, you say "testing, testing" - You don't make jokes about bombing Russia

No....wait.
    A vote against Ron Paul is a vote for Obama

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...22#post4013522

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance...it is the illusion of knowledge." - Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by hillbilly123069 View Post
    I see this very commonly, I have seen it at least a hundred times if not more. As a programmer I am telling you it is silly to get worked up over this. The website reporting is not where elections get fixed, if they do - the numbers get fixed upstream, at the official source, within the party itself.

It will be interesting to see how the "real" final results compare to this "test"

I have no faith in the integrity of the GOP system.